jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
unbelievable. now nurmi wants TIME?????

they've had FOUR YEARS!!!!! no way any of this is a surprise to him. no way!

:furious::furious:

I knew it would be lunch before Juan could made his point. That is going to backfire. They will probably need to coach the crap out of JA to make her change her demeanor.

She didn't lie, her journal is lying and should be found for contempt.

I think her journals look suspiciously like they were written for others to read. The single strike-out line for things she "crosses out" seems weird to me.

Perhaps it's just a stylistic thing and I'm reading too much into it, but I don't think JA does much without self-serving intent

This is maddening, but it's very effective

I agree.

I think his strategy is expose her as the liar she is...no matter how long it takes. She already has admitted to killing him...

I think he can do it, too.

(wow.. she even lied about the candy.... very impressive lying)

Katie usually visits us on lunch break. Looking forward to it.

"Gaslighting is a form of psychological abuse in which false information is presented with the intent of making a victim doubt his or her own memory, perception and sanity."

Just sayin'. ;)

And it's also a great movie!

:great: I am quite exhausted with that. Fantastic viewing. Off for my dinner now.

ACK! My phone, internet and then television cable went out. This was the last thing I saw. lol

2wojeog.jpg

Did I miss anything good?

She is enjoying every single second of this....unfreakenbelievable! I Just turned on my DVR and she is smirking at every encounter with the Martinez. She loves the exam. She thinks she can outwit him.

Yes she does, she is in for an unpleasant surprise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74