Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some GRAPHIC pics of Travis posted on another site. The pics show Travis's face and body in the shower and this horrific neck wound. Like i said they are graphic but they solve the mystery of how his body is laying in the shower Would it be appropriate to post the link here?

Update: My mistake. The pics with links have already been posted here previously

Looked at the photos. Poor, poor man. He didn't deserve that ghastly death.

And watching her yesterday, taking long looks at the photos, 'crying', she almost looked like she was smiling and trying not to at times. She is one messed up cookie.

Looked at the photos. Poor, poor man. He didn't deserve that ghastly death.

And watching her yesterday, taking long looks at the photos, 'crying', she almost looked like she was smiling and trying not to at times. She is one messed up cookie.

That's what I thought - she seemed to enjoy looking at the photos. Or when she had her hands to her eyes, peeking through her fingers. Wiping her nose, but not her eyes in a feeble attempt to fake cry. What she did to him is unimaginable (yes, I do consider her guilty).

Just my opinion of course.

Mel

Jodi needs to FRY for what she did. those pictures........ just ugh.

Whoa - heard a bit of the ME yesterday - this is one seriously sick puppy with severe issues. Please keep her off the streets forever. :)

Good morning everyone!!

Just getting caught up and seeing the HORRIFIC pictures. OMG that poor guy. I hope JA rots.

Justice for Travis!!

I would be really interested in hearing from a verified psych poster on the whole, Jodi trying to hide behind her hair like cousin it, thing. I don't think I have ever seen anything like that in any case in my life. Has anyone else?

I don't understand the shower photos.....what little I can view them (ugh)
Some folks have said that is not his arm in the first shower photo that was released....but say it is his leg...now after viewing these I don't see how that can possibly be his leg....distance and all from the shower door....not important I guess but the latest one released looks like he was just shoved into the shower,,,,the other one looks like he is sitting up.........OMG this is horrible.

I would be really interested in hearing from a verified psych poster on the whole, Jodi trying to hide behind her hair like cousin it, thing. I don't think I have ever seen anything like that in any case in my life. Has anyone else?

Some psych lady on NG last night says it is a protective thing she uses..she shields herself with her hair, glasses, arm etc.

Some folks have said that is not his arm in the first shower photo that was released....but say it is his leg...now after viewing these I don't see how that can possibly be his leg....distance and all from the shower door....not important I guess but the latest one released looks like he was just shoved into the shower,,,,the other one looks like he is sitting up.........OMG this is horrible.

did you look at the ones here?

http://s1352.beta.photobucket.com/u...brary/?&_suid=1357741788798010849756722013393

Some psych lady on NG last night says it is a protective thing she uses..she shields herself with her hair, glasses, arm etc.

Thanks. I sort of thought that but I have never seen someone act like she was acting. She was building a wall of hair and hiding behind it.

eta Of course I am not sure why I expect to understand her mind or mindset.

Jodi must have looked up methods of murder before carrying out her plan. She knew exactly what to do and did so in short order. Wonder if she studied the work of Jack the Ripper! Unfortunately I don't think there is a punishment great enough for this crime, death is way too compassionate for Jodi. Hopefully there is a hell and she will burn there forever!

Those (dead in the shower) are pix taken by the crime scene investigators, right? Those are not pix taken by Jodi found on the camera I hope.

nana, also read this that popsicle posted on the last thread
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8705382&postcount=9"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Jodi Arias Trial media and timeline thread **no discussion**[/ame]

it describes how she took 20 or so pictures of him in the shower and then deleted them

Those (dead in the shower) are pix taken by the crime scene investigators, right? Those are not pix taken by Jodi found on the camera I hope.

One of the pics in the shower show an ungloved hand very near the body, so I don't know.

ETA: it is pic no. 14 in the photo bucket and it appears the ungloved hand is touching the body. Not sure LE or investigators would do this!

I wonder if they found those pants with a SW. It would have helped alot with that picture identification I would think.

Hi Guys

Just wanted to say thank you once again for all your efforts in keeping us updated with the trial. Is very much appreciated. Was able to spent all morning at work catching up with yesterdays trial. :)

I have a quick question though, the 20 pictures that were deleted from the camera, did she actually take those after she had killed him and he was dead? Or am I getting confused? xxxx

Wonder why she washed his body? Wonder why she took photos of the commission of this crime and the aftermath? What does all that mean, psychically? Were they able to recover the photos she took of him dead or dying in the shower, anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member