Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the pics in the shower show an ungloved hand very near the body, so I don't know.

He looks awhile dead though, to me, in those photos, but I could be wrong.

Hi Guys

Just wanted to say thank you once again for all your efforts in keeping us updated with the trial. Is very much appreciated. Was able to spent all morning at work catching up with yesterdays trial. :)

I have a quick question though, the 20 pictures that were deleted from the camera, did hse actually take those after she had killed him and he was dead? Or am I getting confused? xxxx

Those are just pictures Travis posed for in the minutes before the attack. I believe all were taken nude in the shower.

Wonder why she washed his body? Wonder why she took photos of the commission of this crime and the aftermath? What does all that mean, psychically? Were they able to recover the photos she took of him dead or dying in the shower, anyone know?

Probably planned to keep pics as souvenirs, but may have accidentally dropped camera in washer with linen and in her harried state didn't realize what she had done.

I keep reading the same questions over and over. If you are just tuning in to the trial now, perhaps it would help to go back and read this trial thread from the beginning. Many of these questions are already answered.

I keep reading the same questions over and over. If you are just tuning in to the trial now, perhaps it would help to go back and read this trial thread from the beginning. Many of these questions are already answered.

it is a busy thread with lots of guests and new posters... questions are always okay:seeya:

I am not convinced we really know what is in this photo. DA seems to say you can see her "foot". Not once have I heard it used as the word "shoe". With that being said, I don't think the spot on the floor looks like a foot, I think it's just coincidence. The sense of scale is WAY off for it to be TA's or JA's foot.

I also saw the outline of the shoe that someone posted earlier. Was she wearing all black shoes? I have a hard time believing so. I'm still not convinced. Also, keep in mind that the PHOTO ON THE CAMERA WAS TAKEN UPSIDE DOWN. So this would have been the true orientation on the camera. Does this help anyone??

Attachments

• tr45_zps4b650285.jpg
    tr45_zps4b650285.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 116
Such a sad and horrific thing that she did to that poor man!

Thanks to all of you who sorted out that picture last night. With your help and fresh eyes I finally see it clearly this am. Also... thanks to all the "Horne Dogs" who provided a little but of levity yesterday. You guys are too much ;-)

I just started a media/timeline/no discussion thread here:
Jodi Arias Trial media and timeline thread **no discussion** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

anyone can post links there and it will keep them in one place

Thank you nursebeeme!

It looks like all of the photos have been compiled at this thread, so BE WARNED before you click on this thread there are VERY GRAPHIC photos there for reference.

I have also posted links there to Arizona jury instructions, first and second degree murder definitions (as well as premeditation), and death penalty sentencing info. Hope this helps.

Thanks to all for the info posted! And to wenwe for the live trial posting. Very very helpful. :) Great folks her at WebSleuths!! Justice for Travis Alexander!

nana, also read this that popsicle posted on the last thread
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Jodi Arias Trial media and timeline thread **no discussion**

it describes how she took 20 or so pictures of him in the shower and then deleted them

Hi all :) I have been following the trial, and following along with you guys here, and just didn't think I had anything to add until now! I have read through all the discussions from last night/early this morning about the 'dragging photo'.
My take on it. If you look at what popsicle posted, it is stated that the picture had to be rotated because it was upside down. This tells me that the camera was upside down. I think it's very possible that she was dragging him by his arms, walking backwards, and stepped on the camera. It does look like his right arm is up, but to me it doesn't look like she is holding it up. It could be that she was startled by the camera, let go of his arm at that point, and this is just the position that the camera caught. I know the camera's we have, there is a delay between the noise/light and the actual pic taken. Just a thought :)
I am curious if they ever found JA's clothes? I don't think I have read anything about that. She had alot of space and time to get rid of them though.

I knew of the story, but never really followed this case until now. I am trying to get caught up with everyone else and just viewed the photos. Travis is not a small man. That first blow had to be to his heart for her to over power him like she did...IMHO. She did a lot of damage to Travis' body. A LOT! Does anyone know how big she is? Height and weight?

Those defensive wounds and the cut to his neck look like a rage killing to me. I hope justice is done in this case.

I am not convinced we really know what is in this photo. DA seems to say you can see her "foot". Not once have I heard it used as the word "shoe". With that being said, I don't think the spot on the floor looks like a foot, I think it's just coincidence. The sense of scale is WAY off for it to be TA's or JA's foot.

I also saw the outline of the shoe that someone posted earlier. Was she wearing all black shoes? I have a hard time believing so. I'm still not convinced. Also, keep in mind that the PHOTO ON THE CAMERA WAS TAKEN UPSIDE DOWN. So this would have been the true orientation on the camera. Does this help anyone??

If you enlarge the photo, you can see that what some are calling the 'foot' is actually blood pooling on the floor beneath his body. The edges are not smooth as they would be in a foot. There is a huge discussion about this on the Facebook page and although this pooling of blood is vaguely in the shape of a foot, it is blood.

No, because now the seam doesn't work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all :) I have been following the trial, and following along with you guys here, and just didn't think I had anything to add until now! I have read through all the discussions from last night/early this morning about the 'dragging photo'.
My take on it. If you look at what popsicle posted, it is stated that the picture had to be rotated because it was upside down. This tells me that the camera was upside down. I think it's very possible that she was dragging him by his arms, walking backwards, and stepped on the camera. It does look like his right arm is up, but to me it doesn't look like she is holding it up. It could be that she was startled by the camera, let go of his arm at that point, and this is just the position that the camera caught. I know the camera's we have, there is a delay between the noise/light and the actual pic taken. Just a thought :)
I am curious if they ever found JA's clothes? I don't think I have read anything about that. She had alot of space and time to get rid of them though.

I have also wondered if LE tracked down the car she rented, I think they did, and if they found any blood evidence in it?

I knew of the story, but never really followed this case until now. I am trying to get caught up with everyone else and just viewed the photos. Travis is not a small man. That first blow had to be to his heart for her to over power him like she did...IMHO. She did a lot of damage to Travis' body. A LOT! Does anyone know how big she is? Height and weight?

Those defensive wounds and the cut to his neck look like a rage killing to me. I hope justice is done in this case.

Information that I have seen shows...

Jodi Arias: 5ft 4in, 115 lbs

Travis Alexander: 5ft 9in, 185 lbs

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195462"]Jodi Arias Trial media and timeline thread **no discussion** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I have moved over a lot of pictures and transcriptions from the first thread and am now working on the second...

Could the "pants" we see in this photo actually be these gym shorts that were in the evidence?

Attachments

• tr45_zps4b650285.jpg
    tr45_zps4b650285.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 530512_408181532591328_723973596_n.jpg
    530512_408181532591328_723973596_n.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 75
Information that I have seen shows...

Jodi Arias: 5ft 4in, 115 lbs

Travis Alexander: 5ft 9in, 185 lbs

I am surprised that she was able to overpower him; she must have really caught and got him off guard. Awful!

They did state that they rotated the image in order to view it correctly. I also agree that isn't a foot, I think it as a blood stain but I do think I see a the pants and where her shoe/foot is/would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member