Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis' good friend Dave Hall

f2rdg.png

Travis was a sharp dresser, after his family went through his things they gave Dave some of his suits.
Travis had his name embroidered in his suits, so Dave went to the tailor and had them add "In Memory Of" above Travis' name.

ip8mqr.png

Yes, I wonder about Travis' dog, it should have barked or made noise or something.............

does the camera in evidence have a strap? I am not seeing one but I also need some more coffee
I dunno. That's the best pic I could find and it's still bad. Mine has a strap but it's detachable. (You can see two very small silver brackets on top of camera either side the strap attaches to.) I had to attach the strap myself - out of the box it wasn't.

I am just wondering if she slashed his throat while he laid on the ground there in the hall, sitting down or crouching down behind him, he lifted his arm and head, she bent backwards out of the way and snapped a photo with the camera behind his head on the floor. I am just pondering on whether this is an accidental shot, or an 'action' shot.

Last night I clearly believed it was JA pants/shoe and his head. But now I believe she is sitting d.own behind him with her knees kind of under him and what is believed to be TA's head is really JA right arm/elbow. Ugh, which means this could be a shot of the actual act.

I can no longer perceive this as JA's pants leg and shoe.

Yes, I wonder about Travis' dog, it should have barked or made noise or something.............
I want to know who has Napoleon now. Travis adored him - even carrying him around on his chest in a baby carrier. It would be nice to know he's being cared for.

Where was the roommate when he was murdered and did he not smell anything during the 5 days he was dead in his room? I've seen interviews of this roommate and he doesn't bring up the dog or any smell that I've seen.

Ryan Burns is the witness to testify about JA meeting up with him (and having a budding relationship) JA was reported to have bandages on her hands (saying she got them bartending and broke a glass) and wearing long sleeves in the heat of the summer. JA drove to Utah for about 24 hours immediately after the murder.

Beth K - saying Jurors were very somber - looking @ monitors to see up close of pictures, and looking @ JA. Beth said she would glance @ photos - hide her head behind the hair. Beth said she did see some tears on JA.

**Personal note - let's see if we can count how many tissues she actually uses today - is it the same tissue that she dabs a stray tear and uses to wipe across her dry nose again? If she were truly crying - her nose would be running, multiple tissues would be used her eyes would be red and puffy - there would be tears dripping off of her face along with multiple tissues crumpled up fromthe day. I am just not buying the whole "she was crying buckets" that people on NG have alleged.

Premeditation: JA Stole the gun several weeks before, evidence of planning well in advance. Dyed hair, rental car from out of town and a date in the area to use as an alibi. Washing of her dna from the bedsheets and from his body, deletion of photos and destruction of camera. All indications of planning and carrying out an execution.

Just a note - Beth K stated the neck strap to the camera was still wound up in it's original position (from shipping) inside the camera bag. JA was not wearing the camera on her neck by a neck strap.

It bothers me that his head and arm appear 'up'. Still alive?

I think the arm shows signs of being pulled up towards his head and the body dragged with Travis face down. The twisting shape of the muscles look like they would if that was the case. Try to flip the picture upside down to see what I mean.

What some have said is his head would the not be his head. It would just be some shadows from her foot or body.

Ryan Burns is the witness to testify about JA meeting up with him (and having a budding relationship) JA was reported to have bandages on her hands (saying she got them bartending and broke a glass) and wearing long sleeves in the heat of the summer. JA drove to Utah for about 24 hours immediately after the murder.

Beth K - saying Jurors were very somber - looking @ monitors to see up close of pictures, and looking @ JA. Beth said she would glance @ photos - hide her head behind the hair. Beth said she did see some tears on JA.

**Personal note - let's see if we can count how many tissues she actually uses today - is it the same tissue that she dabs a stray tear and uses to wipe across her dry nose again? If she were truly crying - her nose would be running, multiple tissues would be used her eyes would be red and puffy - there would be tears dripping off of her face along with multiple tissues crumpled up fromthe day. I am just not buying the whole "she was crying buckets" that people on NG have alleged.
I know! I turn into a "snot pocket"! :blushing:
My hair sticks to my face...

she is not too upset.. IMO

Vinnie's drawing on InSession, Beth Karas stated the photo was easier to see in the courtroom.

s6kdpt.png

I have trouble with how the picture was taken (re: where was the camera and how was button pressed)

I hope they have an expert that can explain that

In the end it doesn't matter what order this stuff happened... the blood in both areas clearly shows that he was in both areas of the room... so he had to get from point A to B and back to A some way... and dragging photo is further proof of how he was assisted by to the shower imhoo

why she put him back in the shower I will never figure that out.. what is the difference where he is found??? And she sure as heck left a lot of evidence (blood, casing, etc)

Absolutely no logic to the evil imhoo

To wash him.

Just a note - Beth K stated the neck strap to the camera was still wound up in it's original position (from shipping) inside the camera bag. JA was not wearing the camera on her neck by a neck strap.

wow.. so I wonder how she was stabbing an almost 200 pound man and still taking pictures at that angle with her other hand...

I guess the camera could have dropped to get the ceiling shot but what about the dragging picture? she would have had to pick the camera back up again right?
(what could cause the camera to go off again?
:waitasec:

That photo, imo, is her trophy shot. The culmination of her plan.

I don't put a lot of stock in her crying or not...even people afflicted with personality disorders cry. It's just usually for a whole lot of different reasons than non-afflicted folks do. (Like manipulation, control, guilt-tripping, gas-lighting, etc.)

Considering Napoleon was Travis's dog, I'm surprised she didn't kill his dog as well simply because it was his dog.

I'm glad she didn't kill Napoleon.

I am betting by the end of the trial JA will be wearing her hair pulled back in a bun.
I am very interested to hear was the guy JA went to see right after the murder.

Glasses discussion right now....they could have just read here yesterday to answer why she is wearing glasses. Defense attorney (not JA's) states that she tells clients to wear Sunday best and that is all she is doing. Riiiight. She refused to acknowledge how wardrobe choice's and how styling can be done to make someone appear innocent, meeker, mousey even, in order to get a picture into the jury's mind that the person in front of them couldn't have possibly done anything bad, and if they did it was for a good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1