Josh Duggar Charged With Receipt/Possession Child Sexual Abuse Material *Guilty* #4

They did the worst they are allowed to do, sent him to solitary, loss of privileges, loss of good time.

And even out of solitary he could have a loss of some privileges. For months at a time.
I thought his only punishment was extending sentence, I didn't catch the part where he was sent to solitary. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
MOO

Maybe those are on the way?

We can always hope so, for the safety of young girls everywhere, imho.

Now with what little I know about this JD, i wonder if he Googled his own name expecting to read about support in the press???

jmho
I can’t even imagine where he would search to find that support! His family’s home page?

The former car salesman, 35, is now set to be released from Federal Correctional Institute (FCI) Seagoville in Texas on August 22, 2032, according to Federal Bureau of Prisons online records viewed by In Touch. His original release date was August 12 of the same year, In Touch previously reported.
How long will he remain in solitary?

How long will he remain in solitary?
<modsnip - no link>. He spent his, I think it was his 35th, birthday in solitary. I think his last birthday was in jail. He is definitely paying a steep price for his sick perverted evil selfish ways. I hear his older kids and Anna ignore him during visitation and his time is spent holding the baby. Don't know why she forces the kids to sit in that prison.

2 Cents, looking for appropriate links.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip - no link> He spent his, I think it was his 35th, birthday in solitary. I think his last birthday was in jail. He is definitely paying a steep price for his sick perverted evil selfish ways. I hear his older kids and Anna ignore him during visitation and his time is spent holding the baby. Don't know why she forces the kids to sit in that prison.

Given his crime, he shouldn't be allowed visitation by children under age 18, including his own. It is disturbing. JMO.

<modsnip - no link> He spent his, I think it was his 35th, birthday in solitary. I think his last birthday was in jail. He is definitely paying a steep price for his sick perverted evil selfish ways. I hear his older kids and Anna ignore him during visitation and his time is spent holding the baby. Don't know why she forces the kids to sit in that prison.

Terrible to have the kids to visit their dad In prison.

Josh's release date moved back even farther.

Good, imho, more girls are safe!

WE GO LIVE AT 10:30 P.M. EASTERN
5/18/23
There is a great opinion piece in the Modesto Bee that settles all the questions and shows you once and for all Scott Peterson is GUILTY!
Neighbors say the starving 10-year-old boy who escaped his house looked to be only 6-years-old .
Duggar documentary Shiny Happy People (coming out June 2nd) is EXPLOSIVE!
We have lots more to tell you tonight so be sure and join us

Good, imho, more girls are safe!

Teach your daughters to scream, yell, scratch claw and punch their way to demand justice, and have a voice!
It is the submission of women, lack of education, and lack of genuine care and value of daughters that allows such abuse to occur.

Education created by people without expertise in anything is simply lemmings following lemmings off a cliff. Children brought up in fear and lies- become no thinking adults, or livid rebellious adults seeking stability in a world they are not prepared to face.

Now the victims will come forward, and across fundamentalist Christian communities and IBLP it will be thousands and thousands…

JMO

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase