Just the facts, ma'am.

FOX Happening Now ~12:20 PM EDT on 10/19/11

WORD FOR WORD

Reporter: Are your clients cooperating with the police right now?
Big Joe: I ask them to tell us what they need. When I hear the list of what they need, they get it.

We want answers, we want to find Lisa.

Instead of getting on TV making public pronouncements , how about getting on TV and tell the public, including the victims where there daughter is.

My thoughts: Is he friggin kidding me? How the heck is LE suppose to get on TV and tell the parents where their daughter is? WTH?

I hope a link shows up for this segment.

October 19, 2011

Cynthia Short, attorney will be representing the family. She's from Kansas City. Per Fox.

October 19, 2011
America Live ~2:00 PM EDT

WORD FOR WORD

Reporter had a telephone conversation with the police.

Reporter states the police said, of which, is on the record: "The parents are unable to answer questions that only they can answer and they have refused to sit down with the police and talk about this case on their terms."

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29520615/detail.html
Per the above link the TIPS Hotline confirmed at this time there is only officially $1,000 dollar reward @ this time unless the calls/tips dwindle. They have numerous offers of more reward but have not accepted it at this time. (see above link for more repoted 10-18)

Sorry, you are wrong.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44908162

$100,000 reward in Lisa Irwin disappearance
snip
An anonymous donor has offered a $100,000 reward for the return of a missing Kansas child.

October 19, 2011
America Live ~2:00 PM EDT

WORD FOR WORD

Reporter had a telephone conversation with the police.

Reporter states the police said, of which, is on the record: "The parents are unable to answer questions that only they can answer and they have refused to sit down with the police and talk about this case on their terms."

thanks PattyG,
Transcribed, parents are INVOLVED.....

I say arrest them both for withholding information about a missing child....
Halting an investigation and child neglect.

imo

FOX Happening Now ~12:20 PM EDT on 10/19/11

WORD FOR WORD

Reporter: Are your clients cooperating with the police right now?
Big Joe: I ask them to tell us what they need. When I hear the list of what they need, they get it.

We want answers, we want to find Lisa.

Instead of getting on TV making public pronouncements , how about getting on TV and tell the public, including the victims where there daughter is.

My thoughts: Is he friggin kidding me? How the heck is LE suppose to get on TV and tell the parents where their daughter is? WTH?

I hope a link shows up for this segment.

Joe T needs to shush. Lisa's parents need to be made to talk. Capt. of LE won't take Joe T lightly. I hope they give him a good list of 'what for'.

imo

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29520615/detail.html
Per the above link the TIPS Hotline confirmed at this time there is only officially $1,000 dollar reward @ this time unless the calls/tips dwindle. They have numerous offers of more reward but have not accepted it at this time. (see above link for more repoted 10-18)

Sorry, you are wrong.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44908162

$100,000 reward in Lisa Irwin disappearance
snip
An anonymous donor has offered a $100,000 reward for the return of a missing Kansas child.

There are 2 different rewards for Lisa.

While there has been a lot of speculation about alcoholism and addiction, I think we can now add this as a fact:

Dr. Drew went on to say that he had spoken with a member of Bradley's family this week and was told that “Lisa's family has a long history – multiple generations of severe abuse, abandonment, neglect, and alcoholism and drug addiction.”
http://drdrew.blogs.cnn.com/

Fact: Pair of bunkbeds seen in video of boys' bedroom.

Bumping. We need to update this with what we know so far.

Fact: A woman claims her phone received a call on the night Lisa went missing. The call lasted about 50 seconds. She states that she has been interviewed by police 4 times.

Bumping. We need to update this with what we know so far.

Fact: A woman claims her phone received a call on the night Lisa went missing. The call lasted about 50 seconds. She states that she has been interviewed by police 4 times.

She also stated that she did not answer the call and doesn't know who did. She said she does not know DB or JI, but has walked through their neighborhood before.

She also stated that she did not answer the call and doesn't know who did. She said she does not know DB or JI, but has walked through their neighborhood before.

Her quote when asked by the reporter what she told the police: "I told them that I’ve been through the neighborhood with my ex-boyfriend…I knew… I’ve been through there, I didn’t know the family, didn’t recognize the pictures, umm …had never seen baby Lisa until I saw her picture on the news.”

Just wanted to clarify that she did not say she had walked through the neighborhood before. :seeya:

Her quote when asked by the reporter what she told the police: "I told them that I’ve been through the neighborhood with my ex-boyfriend…I knew… I’ve been through there, I didn’t know the family, didn’t recognize the pictures, umm …had never seen baby Lisa until I saw her picture on the news.”

Just wanted to clarify that she did not say she had walked through the neighborhood before. :seeya:

Thanks! :seeya:

Hello again WS! I finally have Internet again after our big Nor'easter snowstorm last Saturday! Been trying to follow Lisa's case On my iPhone once we finally got power back, but 3G has been spotty and it's hard to follow the tiny print on the phone :). Can anyone give me a "just the facts" summary of new developments since Saturday morning, pretty please? And thanks!!

Hello again WS! I finally have Internet again after our big Nor'easter snowstorm last Saturday! Been trying to follow Lisa's case On my iPhone once we finally got power back, but 3G has been spotty and it's hard to follow the tiny print on the phone :). Can anyone give me a "just the facts" summary of new developments since Saturday morning, pretty please? And thanks!!

I'd be grateful for a "just the facts" summary myself of what's happened since Saturday and I've BEEN HERE the whole time. :floorlaugh:

Welcome back btw.

I'd be grateful for a "just the facts" summary myself of what's happened since Saturday and I've BEEN HERE the whole time. :floorlaugh:

Welcome back btw.

Thanks for the welcome back! Has it really been that crazy and confusing?! I think I've managed to pick up the following facts:

- CS out, with a public explanation that she and JT didn't see eye to eye; she still believes parents are innocent
- New guy in (forget his name), has commented about case in press prior to being retained; he is prestigious ;)
- MW confirms Jersey is her ex boyfriend (there's an odd couple lol)
- MW has phone taken by FBI
- DBs brother PN is confirmed as grocery store brother
- PN may or may not have been sleeping it off at the Irwin/Bradley home the night of the disappearance

Are all these true? Anything else I missed? :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back