Karr A Possible Krank?

Wudge said:
With his admission that he was there that night but that Jon Benet's death was an accident, we either have a man that the Ramseys knew and who had an apparent sexual interest in children (California's child *advertiser censored* charge aids in assessing that liklihood) who murdered Jon Benet or we have a mental case who falsely confessed.

My antenna signal Karr being the likely murderer moreso than a person who falsely confessed.
Yes, that is what your antenna signals, but what does it recieve?

Trino said:
This is absolutely strange. His ex-wife and brother both place Karr in Atlanta. Maybe Karr was so obsessed with the murder of JB (and Polly Klass) that he stumbled upon inside info. Maybe someone shared info with him. I'm not holding my breath on this one.
10 years later, in the JBR murder, I didn't think there was any inside info left!

Karr didn't do it, IMO, because as a credentialed 2nd grade teacher, he wouldn't spell business with 4 s's. Either accidentally or on purpose.

Its an English as 2nd language author, IMO. The handwriting or DNA probably wont belong to him. If either does, I'll eat a bug!

tumble said:
Yes, that is what your antenna signals, but what does it recieve?

Wudge doesn't have a receiver ... only a transmitter. That said, I can't believe I agree with him. First time for everything. Maybe it really is the end of the world.

Only reason my antenna signal he has something to do with it is because I really would like to know what happened and only those involved could shed light on that.

He is starting to sound more and more like a kook though. Then again, wouldn't one have to be a kook to do what was done to JBR?

Any way we can figure out if he was/is a member here? If he was so obsessed with the case, he must have at least lurked here now and then.

Again, given the intense media interest in this case and the new, results oriented prosecutor team,....I just don't see that they would have made this arrest and let it stand in the media that the case was 'solved' if this guy was just a kook. I am sure he is not the first mental case to confess.

I am also sure they wouldn't have arrested him only to have it come out (with proof) that he was at a documented PTA meeting or some public place on Dec 25th.

All this conspiracy junk is just a bunch of seething people hungry for answers trying to put the pieces of a jigsaw puzzle together when what we really have is a sudoku. Why don't we wait for the real evidence to come in before you all release the guy, huh?

Cal

Granted, I wholeheartedly think he deserves to give his statements/alibi/whatever in a PROPER MANNER (not by shooting off his mouth to a bunch of media crews and reporters), I'm not holding out hope that this man is guilty. I'm still leaning heavily towards the possibility that this guy is a mental case.

I haven't been this anxious to hear a press conference since the days of the Beltway Sniper where I sat waiting to hear from Police Chief Moose, knowing my kids were in a locked down school and that guy was anywhere. They caught him about 40 miles from my house.

Nuisanceposter said:
I haven't been this anxious to hear a press conference since the days of the Beltway Sniper where I sat waiting to hear from Police Chief Moose, knowing my kids were in a locked down school and that guy was anywhere. They caught him about 40 miles from my house.

Not even with the BTK case? Man! That was just as big as this, in my opinion.

Holdontoyourhat said:
10 years later, in the JBR murder, I didn't think there was any inside info left!

Karr didn't do it, IMO, because as a credentialed 2nd grade teacher, he wouldn't spell business with 4 s's. Either accidentally or on purpose.

Its an English as 2nd language author, IMO. The handwriting or DNA probably wont belong to him. If either does, I'll eat a bug!

I would tend to think that too, but after reading this in an article this morning, I am not so sure...

"Bob Raines, principal at Wilson Elementary School outside Petaluma, said he twice hired Karr as a substitute in second- and fourth-grade classes in 2001. After observing him, Raines said he concluded Karr hadn't been trained, had poor skills keeping classes focused and was ineffective."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060817/ap_on_re_as/jonbenet_ramsey

In the bits I heard Karr say: (paraphrased)

'I was with JB when she died.'

'It was an accident.'

'It wasn't 1st degree murder, it was 2nd degree (accidental).'

'I loved JB very much.'

These vague statements might be totally disgusting but they also might be complete fantasy on Karr's part.

Karr was NOT under arrest in Thailand & was only arrested after the US contacted the authorities that he was wanted. (He wasn't trying to avoid jail time in Thailand)

Karr (like millions of others normal & crazy people) have been following this case for years.

Karr had been in contact with Michael Tracey for quite a long time & also in contact with Patsy.

Michael Tracey has connections to Jeff Shapiro & both seemed to have access to inside info.

I can't help wondering if in 'investigating' the case for his alleged book was fed info by someone he contacted?

We know for a fact that jameson inserted herself in the middle of this case, I'm sure she was not the only one who had contacts with potential 'facts.'

Let's hope they can match his DNA to that little spot in her panties because I can't imagine they'll ever be able to match him to any of the other evidence (fiber, tape, rope) after all these years.

I think he's a krank, but remember, some had no trouble believing that JAR jumped on a plane and secretly went to Boulder.

Yesterday they said this guy knew the source of the tape and rope? Anymore on that?

P.S. This site is getting a record number of hits today I bet!

DELETED PORTION OF POST THAT WAS OUT OF LINE:

Did the news today say he was a teacher or that he was a teacher in Boulder? I haven't seen that yet, would you point me in the direction of where you saw that?! Thanks in advance.

It sickens me to think Karr could be a fellow "Websleuther", since being reported he seem obsessed with the case and research a lot of stuff on net-he very well could have read a lot of info and had input here as well- killer or justa obsessed kook? Either way makes him scary !

lilac said:
WOW.....what did todays news say........... :rolleyes: hummmm, that he WAS a teacher like I said and that there is DNA linking him to the crime...like I said.

OH, PS I have more info. but I will keep it to myself since tybee you seem to know it all......
The news I heard today was that he couldnt even be placed in Boulder let alone teaching there. As far as the DNA it has been reported all day that the DNA tests have not been completed.

So im not sure what you are talking about.

lilac said:
WOW.....what did todays news say........... :rolleyes: hummmm, that he WAS a teacher like I said and that there is DNA linking him to the crime...like I said.

OH, PS I have more info. but I will keep it to myself since tybee you seem to know it all......

Your tone and atttude is not appreciated or welcome. You can post your information or not post it but the attiude will earn you a posting vacation.

Holdontoyourhat said:

Hmmmm, I know PhDs who can't spell - or write either - unfortunately.

During the course of my career I've worked in school districts for PhDs and for attorneys in law offices, and have learned that their degree of education has absolutely nothing to do with their ability (or lack thereof) to write an intelligible sentence!

well....if this perv was JonBenets teacher, he was teaching kindergarten. I presume John Ramsey would know if he was JBs' teacher.....JR denies ever knowing anything about this guy. If the accused knew the Ramseys, he knew them quite well.....even the amount of JRs bonus!

My hinky meter is on high alert....

According to Carol McKinley (Fox) - just before the news conference - she said that authorities in Boulder had checked with the school system and there was no record of him ever teaching (in any capacity) in Boulder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back