katie holmes...Did anyone notice

if you will remember Nicole was not a skeleton when she and tom first got together either.....then she become one during her time with him....my opinion is he transforms them using emotional abuse (or scientology), they want to keep him happy so they comply.

Is everyone commenting about Katie by just that one picture? While I do agree it's not very flattering of her, but could it just be that it was a bad picture day? I know I sometimes look great in a picture and other times I think I look horrible. The glasses hide half of her face. I do think she's thin, but look how thin she is in this older picture, pretty, but thin.

http://www.katieholmespictures.com/

I agree she is thin in that Picture kahskye but look at her collar bone and her face...
She is by far thinner in the current people pics.

And who told her that haircut was a good idea???
Its totally wrong for her facial shape.

You guys are correct she is morphing into Victoria who I never thought was very attractive anyways.

Maybe Katie is trying to look older?
She really does look awful....

Yeesh, I think she looks about 10 years older between that haircut and the skin and bones.

That was the first thing I thought, she looks so old! She needs some meat on her, the anorexic look is NOT cute!

Sometimes when people cannot have the foods they crave so desperately, they make sure everyone else has them.
My dad was notorious for this.

Actually you bring up a good point. My daughter had a high school friend that was starving herself for several months. She would bring in muffins, cakes etc., for everyone and not have a thing herself. The girls thought she was just wanting to make all of them fat so she would look even better. But now I see after reading about Katie and your thoughts that it must be some kind of psychological fix for them to do this - kind of like an alternative to quitting 'cold turkey'. Interesting.

Is that really her ??? I remember seeing pictures of them together, and don't remember seeing the difference in height before.........there's a big difference............and did she cut her hair for a movie, can't think of any other reason.

No way she's eating that stuff, unless she vomits immediately after.

Why all this weight loss? She was so cute before and NOT fat at all. She's tall enough that she doesn't have to weigh 95 lbs to be considered thin.

Well....she's got Cruise on one side telling her she's got to change her name and get into better movies while the sky is the limit as far as clothing and pampering goes. Then she's got to look at Posh the rake on the other side - what's a girl to do?:crazy: She probably felt like an elephant next to her. I thought Katie looked absolutely gorgeous & perfect at her wedding.

I still don't understand why Cruise decided to make the Beckhams' their BFFs. Was it just because his kids play soccer? It's such a strange combo.

Is that really her ??? I remember seeing pictures of them together, and don't remember seeing the difference in height before.........there's a big difference............and did she cut her hair for a movie, can't think of any other reason.

Personally, I thought Katie might be on a step or raised platform.

Here's a better picture of her at TMZ and I think she looks lovely. I do think she's under Tom's control and I do think she's lost too much weight but I like the haircut! :D

http://www.tmz.com/

She's dangerously thin, without a doubt, but that is some pretty harsh lighting she was photographed in... that kind of lighting can be very unflattering on/and accentuates the negatives of a person's body.
Rumors are... she may be pregnant, again (circa Perez Hilton). If she is, being that thin, I hope she puts the health of the baby, over her vanity, and tries to maintain a healthy weight.

What's disgusting about all of this is that Katie is just being ordered around by Tom! About everything! Her weight, her hair, probably (or maybe that was Posh)...everything. She must have no backbone at all and I guess there's no free lunch. If a guy always had his hand or arm on me in public the way Tom does Katie I'd smack the $#!+ out of him! If that's the way he "handles" her in public, can you imagine what goes on at home?

Eve

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back