KC Borrow's CA's Car

That is how I understood the E pass records. George went to work late (after 5 pm) and left early. He just went a different route home not passing the toll. LE could easily verify his time at work, so I don't think George lied about that. However, I remember an interview with George saying he left work at about 8:30 or before 9. Did he arrive home at 9:50? I don't know how far his work is but, it would appear he had time to stop somewhere. Is this why he didn't travel the same way home?

George's written statement on 7/15 says he came home around 9:50....I believe.

Right, but just like Bond says : You can take GA statement or you can take the evidence.

This family has lied over and over. You don't think he could be fibbing?

I posted this on another thread, but feel it is more relevant here:

Cindy stated on Tape 5 that she took items out of the car and stored them in the garage (the backpack and the lanyard) and took other items out of the car and washed them (the knife and the pants). There were other items she reclaimed (the baby doll and the boots). But these are all mentioned at various times in the interview, forcing the listener to strain to tie together that Cindy cleans out that car. She at one point states that she opened up the car and fabreezed the inside to get rid of the stench, which lingered in the garage for more than 3 days. She also admits that she asked LE if they could move the car to the driveway, which she states they did before LE finally came to get the car.

All these things can be found on that one tape. If she has done these things, it is not a far stretch to speculate that before she fabreezed, she cleaned out the car. If nothing else, we have seen that Cindy is fastidious about cleanliness. Both her children got baths in the morning and the evening and even during the day if need be, and that this routine was continued with Caylee (this story was relayed in reference to whether Cindy had ever seen any abuse of Caylee, after a long historical exploration of bathing rituals, why she never hit her children, which bumps and bruises that could have ever been seen on Caylee by anyone else had innocent explanations).

We also learn that while Casey and Lee are in Casey's bedroom talking, Cindy admits to the FBI that she is out in the garage "pacing."

There is only one question that remains then, as to who cleaned the car. Did Cindy herself continue to scrub and clean the car after removing the items she stated, or did Cindy direct George to clean the car, since he was known to keep cars in tiptop shape and detailing was one of the things he enjoyed doing.

I posted this on another thread, but feel it is more relevant here:

Cindy stated on Tape 5 that she took items out of the car and stored them in the garage (the backpack and the lanyard) and took other items out of the car and washed them (the knife and the pants). There were other items she reclaimed (the baby doll and the boots). But these are all mentioned at various times in the interview, forcing the listener to strain to tie together that Cindy cleans out that car. She at one point states that she opened up the car and fabreezed the inside to get rid of the stench, which lingered in the garage for more than 3 days. She also admits that she asked LE if they could move the car to the driveway, which she states they did before LE finally came to get the car.

All these things can be found on that one tape. If she has done these things, it is not a far stretch to speculate that before she fabreezed, she cleaned out the car. If nothing else, we have seen that Cindy is fastidious about cleanliness. Both her children got baths in the morning and the evening and even during the day if need be, and that this routine was continued with Caylee (this story was relayed in reference to whether Cindy had ever seen any abuse of Caylee, after a long historical exploration of bathing rituals, why she never hit her children, which bumps and bruises that could have ever been seen on Caylee by anyone else had innocent explanations).

We also learn that while Casey and Lee are in Casey's bedroom talking, Cindy admits to the FBI that she is out in the garage "pacing."

There is only one question that remains then, as to who cleaned the car. Did Cindy herself continue to scrub and clean the car after removing the items she stated, or did Cindy direct George to clean the car, since he was known to keep cars in tiptop shape and detailing was one of the things he enjoyed doing.

That's pretty accurate. We have this much so far already.

You are right. I reread his testimony and he says he called Lee at 8:30. I think that is where I was getting that time. He says he got home right before 10 and was trying to console his wife because she had just called 911 about Caylee being missing and then officers arrived shortly after. In the 911 call, you can hear Cindy crying to someone that comes into the house and begins explaining how KC just admitted that Caylee was kidnapped. This was probably George that just walked in. Cindy was giving the phone to KC. KC then talked to 911 dispatcher for a couple of minutes before police arrived.

It seems George did arrive at approx. 9:50, only moments before the police. (Wow. A truth be told.)

How do we know it's a truth?

Here are few odds and ends to help you with the timeline of Casey's car on July 15 and the comings and goings of the A clan.

Lee Anthony Interview July 29
Talking about July 15th

Page 2/1426 Lines 13
LA: Had to be before 8:00, my dad called me to go to the house and check on my mother.
Page 2/1426 Lines 18-24
LA: I was there like in 5 minuets. My sisters car was there, in the garage, no one was home.
Page 3/1427 Lines 6-7
LA: Called my mom she said 30 seconds from pulling in the driveway.
Page 3/1427 Lines 20,21
LA: for the better part of 30 or 45 minuets I tried to stall my mom
Page 9/1433 Lines 14-15
LA: My mom goes outside to call the police (1st or 2nd 911 call?)
Page 16/1440 Lines 10-13
LA: My mom had called 911 again and because Casey had admitted she had kidnapped. (3rd 911 call)
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/la092308.pdf

Also I believe the time stamp was the time that the paperwork was completed at the office. George apologized to Simon for Cindy’s behavior while they walked to get the car. There was the opening of the doors, then the trunk, Simon tossing the garbage bag in the dumpster and of course George put gas in the car all before actually leaving the tow yard.

The address for Johnson’s wrecker is 7777 Narcoossee Rd This information is based on

Nicole L.states in her interview that she works for the East side location off of Narcoossee Rd.Page 836 Lines 14 Nicole L. Interview with LE 7/24/2008
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...Transcript.pdf

Nicole L. states ....to get the vehicle out, he didn't have cash or the registration and had to leave to go get his wife. They both then came to get the vehicle and the paid. It was about 2 hours in between the time he left and came back with his wife. She filled out the paperwork with their info and I put down the date and time.
Page 837 Lines 1-4 Page 838 Lines 23-24, Page 840 Lines 24-25 Nicole L. Interview with LE 7/24/2008
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...Transcript.pdf
George told LE about the garbage bag that had been in the back of the car

Simon B. Interview With LE July 24, 2008
Thursday July 17
Simon B. the operations manager for the east side location of the tow yard lives in a residence that is either on the property or very close because he ran out of his house in the morning about 6:00AM and went in his pj's to the dumpster that he had thrown the white garbage bag from the car trunk into to try and find it. He had the TV on in the morning and saw the A's on the news talking about Caylee being missing. He had been told the day prior by the driver who had picked up the car that LE had called for a pickup of the car from the A's home and had towed it to a LE crime lab. At the time he was not aware that LE had already been told by George A. about the bag and had sent an office to retrieve it.
Page 809 Lines 7-23, Page 810 Lines 1-25 & Page 812 Lines 1-25 Simon B. Interview with LE 7/24/2008
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564882.pdf

I should clarify...IF (big if) I'm reading the EPass correctly, George was rollin' past the first toll booth on his way to work @ 5:10PM. And we've got Cindy heading through her first toll booth to go get Amy @ 6:17PM...then Cindy had ~1hr alone with the Pontiac w/o George. Yes, definitely, together G&C had >>1hr to tag-team-it if they did.

Gotta figure out why the disconnect on 1:55PM towyard release and 2:30PM timestamps on both their EPasses...UNLESS....OK...hold the phone...

The ~2:30 EPass tolls are their trip home from the towyard. Cindy mustabeen driving George's HHR....ok...They had from just after 2:30PM (from the last toll booth on the beeline to G&C's) until George left ~5:10PM...easily 2hrs+ with this car before George headed out, then, Cindy had ~1 hr more with it on her own.

I checked the E pass docs again and I don't see the 2:30 time stamp for Cindy's vehicle. There is one on July 15th at 6:17 pm. This has been bothering me. It's hard to read those E-pass records.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...Anthony.Casey_discovery_1991-2051_Page_12.htm

How do we know it's a truth?

No, it's not a definite truth. I shouldn't have said that. It's just something that actually meshes and makes sense with his statement. Possible truth, I suppose.

I checked the E pass docs again and I don't see the 2:30 time stamp for Cindy's vehicle. There is one on July 15th at 6:17 pm. This has been bothering me. It's hard to read those E-pass records.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...Anthony.Casey_discovery_1991-2051_Page_12.htm

My apologies, Katana. I was in a hurry and didn't completely fix that post earlier. There was only an EPass for George's HHR (not Cindy's 4Runner) for the 2:30PM trip. Cindy drove George's HHR home from the towyard while George drove the Pontiac (w/o EPass transponder). Sorry 'bout the confusion.

OK...I finally looked it up.

The most objective timestamp is that of the police report on which George wrote his statement. The time of the statement is 22:16...so...not too far off from when he stated he got there within the body of the statement of 21:50.

My apologies, Katana. I was in a hurry and didn't completely fix that post earlier. There was only an EPass for George's HHR (not Cindy's 4Runner) for the 2:30PM trip. Cindy drove George's HHR home from the towyard while George drove the Pontiac (w/o EPass transponder). Sorry 'bout the confusion.

Actually, when I looked at the records earlier, somehow I saw both vehicles passing the toll at 2:30 also. I've been thinking all day something was up with the A's story of getting that car home. My eyes and mind were just playing tricks on me. Now I have to find something else to obsess over.

Right, but just like Bond says : You can take GA statement or you can take the evidence.

This family has lied over and over. You don't think he could be fibbing?

Even in a lie, the statement becomes evidence.

So do you think we will see the e-pass records for KC car?

Has it been established that Casey did or didn't have an epass transponder?

Not that I have seen. I just couldn't imagine with her not working that ole daddy-o wouldn't have paid for that either. Ya know?

Has it been established that Casey did or didn't have an epass transponder?

I don't believe she has one. George makes comments about having to pay the bill when Casey doesn't stop to pay the toll because the cameras catch her license and mail it to him.

Why in this picture does it show a violation? hmmm...

Attachments

• KC.jpg
    KC.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 37
I don't believe she has one. George makes comments about having to pay the bill when Casey doesn't stop to pay the toll because the cameras catch her license and mail it to him.

ahhh, haa. You answered my question.

I wonder why on July 28th GA stays in the Boggy creek area for an hour at night?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny
Back