KC Borrow's CA's Car

I personally think there is another player that we don't know about.

I'm not sure if my mind is on strike but where are KC e-pass documents? I want to see those.

I believe the impound lot is at 7777 S NARCOOSSEE RD.

hmmmm, thats strange. The only address' in google are wilmer & blossom.

Gosh, JWG. I need to be paid for my services on this one. lol

Nope, I don't think it is. That's in St. Cloud.

wish we had LA epass records etc..

Yea, so do I. But, I don't think his e-pass will do any good for this certain thing. The reason why is b/c he had no idea (or so I think and it appears) about this b/c GA calls him to go check on CA & KC and he didn't find out about this until around that time.

MOO

I should clarify...IF (big if) I'm reading the EPass correctly, George was rollin' past the first toll booth on his way to work @ 5:10PM. And we've got Cindy heading through her first toll booth to go get Amy @ 6:17PM...then Cindy had ~1hr alone with the Pontiac w/o George. Yes, definitely, together G&C had >>1hr to tag-team-it if they did.

Gotta figure out why the disconnect on 1:55PM towyard release and 2:30PM timestamps on both their EPasses...UNLESS....OK...hold the phone...

The ~2:30 EPass tolls are their trip home from the towyard. Cindy mustabeen driving George's HHR....ok...They had from just after 2:30PM (from the last toll booth on the beeline to G&C's) until George left ~5:10PM...easily 2hrs+ with this car before George headed out, then, Cindy had ~1 hr more with it on her own.

I don't know how the Epass works. Can you switch them between cars? Could Cindy have been driving her own vehicle and George used his E-pass while driving KC's car home from the tow yard? If not, then who was driving George's car while he was driving KC's?

Maybe the 7777 address for JWS is the main office that kinda works as a corporate office to send all legal stuff too.

hmmmm, thats strange. The only address' in google are wilmer & blossom.

Gosh, JWG. I need to be paid for my services on this one. lol

Actually, not so strange. The owner of that lot is JOHNSON DARRELL SR, and his business office is 500 WILMER AVE.

Pay up, buttercup!!!!:woohoo:

I don't know how the Epass works. Can you switch them between cars? Could Cindy have been driving her own vehicle and George used his E-pass while driving KC's car home from the tow yard? If not, then who was driving George's car while he was driving KC's?

Ok this is what I gather about e-pass:

It is a white squared box that has adhesive on one side that you put on your upper windshield. I wouldn't say it's impossible to enter-change them but it would be difficult. If say they were trying to avoid "a paper trail or say electronic trail" then why not just leave it out and pay the toll?

Actually, not so strange. The owner of that lot is JOHNSON DARRELL SR, and his business office is 500 WILMER AVE.

Pay up, buttercup!!!!:woohoo:

Exactly, Simon is the manager not the owner.

I believe the reason why we don't have KC e-pass records is b/c:

1) it holds the key
2) maybe CA was driving the HHR the entire time
3) GA might have been driving KC car and returned it and then went on a drive in the HHR to act like he was going to work and avoided tolls

Here is a picture of an epass I found:

It is above the radar detector. It can be either be put on with adhesive or suction cup thingys.

Attachments

• epass.jpg
    epass.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 30
3) GA might have been driving KC car and returned it and then went on a drive in the HHR to act like he was going to work and avoided tolls

*snipped*
I maybe missing your point, and if so, feel free to put me in time out...

FWIW...and I'd use a bigger font size for those caps, but, it'd be really annoying...Lee stated that when he got to G&C's 7/15 after George called him to go check on Cindy he saw the Pontiac there and he went in. Eventually, Cindy & Casey show up and are clearly fighting...so...put whatever weight on it you will...FWIW.

*snipped*
I maybe missing your point, and if so, feel free to put me in time out...

FWIW...and I'd use a bigger font size for those caps, but, it'd be really annoying...Lee stated that when he got to G&C's 7/15 after George called him to go check on Cindy he saw the Pontiac there and he went in. Eventually, Cindy & Casey show up and are clearly fighting...so...put whatever weight on it you will...FWIW.

No I thought LA showed up and they were already there?

ETA: OK, you were right!

Lee gets to the house before Cindy and Casey. Goes through garage, Casey's car is there. Trunk is open. Windows rolled down, horrible smell filled the garage.

The "girls" were driving to find a police station.

I think I figured out the time stamps on the tolls for GA.

George says he doesn't have cash but will return later with car keys.

According to Nicole L., George returns "hours later" accompanied by Cindy.

~~Which brings me to which way did GA go to work if he went?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny
Back