KC KNEW that Caylee was dead ALL ALONG!?!?

Great thread topic and to add to the above: What, if any, are the ramifications of Casey -knowing Caylee died on June 16th by her own admission now- selling Caylee's photos very early on in the investigation? The values of those photos, at that time, were based upon a mysteriously missing child - not a little girl who, like so many other children, tragically and accidentally drown in a backyard pool.

awesome points! I'm wondering if Morgan & Morgan are paying attention to all of this. Boy do they have a case now! and boy can they add some new ones!

Gitana1 made the following post in the sidebar thread - Worth repeating here IMO:

I just talked to my law partner (who does crim law) about testimony today and the defense's weird tactic of trying to show GA was trying to disassociate himself from any involvement in the trunk stench, even though their theory is there was no dead body in the trunk. He said:
"The defense attorney is shooting for the bleachers even though he's playing T-ball. This is a total newbie move - discredit everything everyone says even if it has nothing to do with your theory or even if what they are saying does nothing to discredit your theory. This tactic is exactly what inexperienced defense attorneys do and it never works. He's going to lose."

Which begs the question, why is Cheney Mason there at all?

I think the only truthful thing about JB's opening statement probably is that Caylee was dead on June 16th and that Casey admits to that. Sadly, I don't know if we'll ever know the truth of how she died.

To me, that was the most surprising thing to hear. I felt like I must have heard wrong. All that time and pain for the community and her family and all the people searching for Caylee. It was almost like Caylee died again when I heard that. Why would she sit in jail for 3 years if this was true?

Exactly! But more importantly, why would her lawyers let her sit in jail if this was true? does not make sense! which is why it probably not true. But they have now admitted to it! :waitasec:

oh & btw, I do think her & her defense team should be held financially responsible and be sued by anyone and everyone who searched & donated money etc.

I bet TM is all sorts of furious with her at this point. LP for bonding her out, too.

Which begs the question, why is Cheney Mason there at all?

I think the only truthful thing about JB's opening statement probably is that Caylee was dead on June 16th and that Casey admits to that. Sadly, I don't know if we'll ever know the truth of how she died.

Don't give up! We've got some sharpies coming up in forensics.

<snip>
If she gets away with this, she might think she is such a great liar she could do it again, and get off again. If I were CA and GA, and she gets off, I wouldn't sleep too soundly. Remember, she was telling people her parents were splitting up and moving out and she was going to get to keep the house... She was already shopping for roommates!!

Today after the jury was excused the AOL instant messages were being discussed. The state wanted to use one of those messages where ICA couldn't have TL over because of Caylee to show motive.

HHJP didn't seem to see that and said then the next logical question would be "Why didn't Casey murder her parents?"

I wanted to scream at HHJP that a lot of people out here have been thinking that ICA may have had that in mind too for a long time now!

What with ICA telling AH the house would be hers soon and all her searches about neck breaking and household weapons I definitely think she might have been considering just that.

Does anyone remember i think on a video Lee talking to Casey and he said i will never tell our secret can someone find it for me Thanks

When you Chloroform someone and then place duct tape over their mouth and nose and throw their lifeless body in your trunk until it would draw vultures... Well, Ya, she knew Caylee was dead and didn't give a rat's a$$ about the people searching for her.

If she gets away with this, she might think she is such a great liar she could do it again, and get off again. If I were CA and GA, and she gets off, I wouldn't sleep too soundly. Remember, she was telling people her parents were splitting up and moving out and she was going to get to keep the house... She was already shopping for roommates!!

Right. we all know kc knew. but now they are admitting to it that she did in fact know from day 1!.that's the issue.

Or maybe the child died in the pool and Casey panicked after trying to call her parents? Seeing your child dead, and then driving in a car with her body for who knows how long is really not the profile of a murderous mother. I am pretty sure the state can't prove murder, but who knows, maybe they have her buying the ingredients of chlorform and all that. jmo

Yeah, she panicked so she put 3 layers of duct tape over her mouth. If it weren't for the duct tape and the fact that she appeared exactly the same in demeanor immediately after the death she might have had a case. Even if it had been an accident and she panicked wouldn't you think she would have appeared even a little upset the next day instead of spending it in bed with her boyfriend of less then a month?
I seem to remember that after she was arrested, in a court hearing, she was crying, so obviously she is capable of showing her emotions, at least for herself.

I just can't wait for the SA to play those jail house visit videos and that first call home from ICA...can't wait! :dance:
The SA has so much more and they are definitely saving the best for last...what is said in week 6,7,8, or 12 will stay fresh in the memory of the jurors..more so than what has been said the last 4 days, should this case go on for 6, 7, 8, or 12 weeks. kwim

Me too! they need to play the one where kc says "surprise, surprise" to people claiming Caylee had drowned in the pool.

There should be a class action lawsuit from everyone that bought pictures/videos etc. of "missing" Caylee. I realize that ICA wouldn't be able to pay up but it would be fitting.

Remember all the time they kept blaming zanny the nanny that was proven not true they had nothing at all and left are in jail so Casey could learn how to permit the perfect lie in jail it took her 3 yrs to tangle this big web that is not true she wanted nothing but the Beautifull life susan smith was a good mother said so by friends and family even her husband and she killed her 3 boys because her boyfriend wasnt interested having kids i think Casey wanted freedom to do what ever she wanted.Tell me what good mother lets her sleepin the same bed with aperson she was not married to Mother of the Year Mallory practically said.somehow im thinking Lee is going to stand by her even with all these acusations because i trully think he helped move the body and. maybe Tony moved the body

This is of no surprise to me, from day one I felt Caylee was dead and Casey had hid her body somewhere. IMO, all of the Anthony's knew the truth by the time Padilla got Casey out of jail or even before hand. Casey has always known IMO..she is the one to blame for Caylee's demise IMO. I to wonder if the state of Florida and or TES can come back after all of them for lying and wasting resources searching for a child that they knew was dead. If the state doesn't I sure hope TES can, they spent over $100,000 searching for Caylee!

bbm

I'm not convinced GA did know the truth cos of what his friend from Ohio (also X-LE?) told LP & maybe someone else? If true, GA was fuming that ICA wouldn't tell what happened to Caylee once she was bonded out..She wouldn't even talk about it..He knew she was the only one that had the "answers"..IIRC, he wanted to shake it out of her or something similar to that..The friend said he had to calm him down.

Me too! they need to play the one where kc says "surprise, surprise" to people claiming Caylee had drowned in the pool.

What I never got was ICA saying "they haven't even found her clothes yet" when they were with her (if not still on her) when she was finally located. :waitasec:

Another thing about her admitting it...

I don't believe George had anything to do with it. I think George and Cindy were both suffering from (unreasonable) reasonable doubt. I think they were at least 30% convinced that Caylee was killed by someone other than their daughter, or even that Caylee died by accident in ICA's care. They wanted to believe that. Needed to believe it.

So, my very first thought while watching Baez claim in opening statements that Caylee drowned in the pool, and that George was there when Caylee drowned and 'intimidated' ICA into covering it up was: Now they know Casey killed their grand daughter. Now they know what she is capable of.

But, by dragging George into it, when George & Cindy know George wasn't there when Caylee died, there is no turning back.

If the defense team would have just said that Caylee drowned, ICA panicked, there was 'ugly coping', etc., George & Cindy would have felt compelled to protect and forgive ICA until the day they died.

Absolutely not! IMO, volunteers and people who donate money should be more careful! There are some evil people out there.

I do have a question though. Are people shocked ICA knew her daughter was dead the entire time? Or are they shocked she is admiting it?

In my opinion, the issue of importance is not whether you, I, or "we", collectively, are shocked, but rather the jury of the case.

If I were on the jury and was aware of any one of many interviews where Mr. Baez, on behalf of his client, repeatedly stated how the Nanny kidnapped her or that she was otherwise alive, not a single word from his opening statement forward could be considered in my vote.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back