KC's Pregnancy/Denial (Merged Threads)

Just to say my daughter was born by C section 3 weeks early, she weighed 9 lbs 4 oz. We were both checked medically for diabetes and other things, t'was a fluke.

IMO this was a ICA lie though

Casey lied about being pregnant when she first started showing, she lied to Jesse about paternity, she lied about the daddy, so she would most likely lie about how far along she was as well. A few things I noted during Cindy's testimony were:
She said she'd suspected pregnancy earlier but Casey denied
She admitted that monthly irregularity did not begin until Casey got pregnant(another lie of Caseys?)
She said she wasn't truly suspicious of pregnancy UNTIL the day of the wedding (Casey going around in baggy clothes?)
She said that Casey found out that she was pregnant after the wedding, then corrected herself saying, that's when Casey SAYS she found out

Excuse me but have we been watching the same trial? Maybe I'm missing something.

You said that CA said that she suspected pregnancy earlier but Casey denied.
*Ca said on stand that she never suspected that ICA was pregnant. She thought that she was just bloating just as she does during her monthly cycle.

You said that she admitted that monthly irregularity did not begin until Casey got pregnant.
*CA said on the stand that ICA monthly cycles were always irregular.

You said that she said she wasn't truly suspicious of pregnancy UNTIL the day of the wedding
* CA said on the stand that she wasn't suspicious of pregnancy even at the day of the wedding, her brother Rick was and she still denied. (If you looked at the wedding photos her clothes weren't baggy) in fact her dress appeared very tight.

What threw me off with CA's testimony was, I thought that she said at one time that she found out that ICA was pregnant (which was after the wedding) ICA came to her office and they went out to CA's car and that's when ICA told her.
But somehow I'm thinking that I also heard her say the she went with ICA for her first appointment, which would have been the time that they found out that ICA was pregnant. Perhaps I misunderstood her on this as I can't recall when I thought that she said this. So I may be wrong on this last bit.

Of course with all of the stories that she's told one has to wonder where the (truth lies). <--truth / lies

My girls were both born 6 weeks early and both weighed 4 1/2 lbs at birth... getting down to 4 lb even before gaining weight again. Most babies that are premature are small. However my friends little boy was born a month early and My Sweet Little Man (that's what I call him) weighed 7 lbs. SOOOO /shrugs. That being said I tend to believe the complete opposite of what the Anthony's say...best way to ensure accurate info. heh

CA never stated Caylee was a premie. She said that she was born a month early, and in my mind and from what I learned in "Decode Anthony Speak" I took it to mean... "Well, Casey lied to us about when Caylee was due which is why the baby shower was after the fact that Caylee Marie was already in this world"

This family needs to start keeping track of their lies.

I think she lied because she wanted Jesse to believe Caylee could be his child. Fortunately for him, his father made him take the paternity test.

cause baby showers are supposed to happen BEFORE the baby's born, not after. it beats admitting that the family was not happy about the pregnancy until the little girl was born and stole their hearts. CA cares a lot about what people think. though why still at this point, you got me.

a friend of mine - long time ago now - was pregnant. she didn't tell her family until she was about 6 months along. catholic family. mom's first reaction was, you have to have an abortion. after that she shamed her daughter every chance she got. had my friend convinced that the only choice was adoption. none of the neighbors knew my friend was pregnant.

then surprise! identical twins were born. next thing you know this is the greatest event in the history of humankind. all is forgiven, we just love these babies so much and we are so happy they were born. what went on during the pregnancy never to be mentioned again. though she did all she could to make her daughter's life a living hell in that time.

i happened to be pregnant at the same time and i was an immoral harlot until the twins were born. then my son and i were just the greatest. i will never forget that. my mom wasn't pleased that i was having a baby "out of wedlock" but she never pretended that she wasn't going to love her grandchild.

so i think CA propagates this particular lie because it covers for the baby shower coming after the birth of the baby.

I totally agree with this. I was also young and unmarried (and also from a large Catholic family) and my family had no idea how to emotionally handle my pregnancy. I was ostracized by some, heavily guilted, some would avert their eyes from my body, some were passive aggressively angry, some wrote me letters of shock and disapproval - just really didn't know how to handle it. By the time my daughter was 3 and adorable and everyone loved her, every one of my family members would probably deny ever having been angry or ostracizing me during my pregnancy.

My family aren't liars like the Anthony family, but I don't think after the tiny human being is here and loved they can really accurately remember the anger and disapproval they felt when the baby was living just a few inches away in the womb. And they certainly don't want to admit it. Throw in the Anthony denial, dysfunction and lie machine and I can completely see how they would not admit to or talk about the pregnancy outside the family (or even inside), then when lovable baby was born have that "baby shower" as if you've always been proud, then fabricate that this was a preemie to explain why the baby wasn't given her due before she was born.

I think Cindy, like KC, uses a grain of truth in her lies, only in this case her grain of "truth" was just one of KC's lies meant to pin the pregnancy on JG. Even after that's long been dismissed (JG paternity), Cindy still uses the preemie lie to explain, of all things, the oddly timed baby shower.

Also it's kind of funny for Cindy to do that because it implies KC was sleeping with more than one guy around the same time - Jesse Grund AND baby's daddy.

I don't understand why this is even an issue. Lee says the baby shower was before Caylee was born, Cindy says the shower was after Caylee is born. Why is there a descrepancy over such a thing? And if one of them is remembering wrong (probably Lee since Cindy is taking her super memory pills)
why does it matter at all in this trial?

BBM:

The problem with all the Anthonys is that not only do they have to try to remember what happened, then they have to try to remember the lies they already told, and then try to keep that straight with the lie they're about to tell.

Slightly OT: Any thoughts on Caylee's given name? Who do you think named her?

I don't think she was a premy baby but I think she arrived before her dates when some one goes to the doctors late in pregnancy it is extremely hard estimate the due date and you can be out by quite a few weeks I have seen this a few time with people who don't go to a doctors before the third trimester.

My eldest daughter was born 1 week early and weighed a little over 4lb and could fit nicely in one hand but she was full term and perfect the Nurses used to come down from the baby Unit just to look at her and hold her because she was the small and healthy

my youngest daughter, was due on 4-1-5, but the fool was on me, she didnt arrive until 4-6! she was 7 lb 1 oz..my oldest daughter, was due on 8-16, however on my dr apt on 8-11, he'd peel that membrane, to trigger labor. he was right, the next morn on 8-12, she arrived, and she was 6 lbs 9 oz..she was 21 inches long, little sister/april bday was 19 1/2 " long....how long was caylee? we know she was 7 lbs 6 oz..but what about her length?
i agree w/ others, the pic from uncle ricks wedding yup she looked very last trimester.

I just wanted to throw in the fact that I've worked in Labor/Delivery, and though I have no hard statistics, I've observed that a mother's weight or build has little to do with a babies size when they are born. 5 pound babies out of 275 pound mothers, or 10 pound babies out of 115 pound mothers were not unusual.

I don't believe she was premature. Not sure if this is new Cindy lie, an old ICA lie to Cindy, or an old mutual lie they drummed up together to sway belief that JG was the father and perhaps that someone else could NOT have been.. Something stinks though.

No, Caylee was full term. Click on spoiler for several pictures.

ixghgg.jpg

b8n3pz.jpg

2isv0aa.jpg

2lmwgee.jpg

vj8tw.jpg

My nephew was born 2 months premature. He weighed 3 pounds, his length was 14 in. These are pictures of my brother and sister in law holding their preemie son who had already been in the hospital for a month. In these pictures he was about at the weight/term Cindy claims Caylee would have been. (remember, he is swaddled in a blanket, he is really so tiny. Barely 4 pounds.) And another reason I know Caylee was full term because they had to give my nephew a special binky that was even smaller than the newborn binky in the first hospital picture of Caylee. Eventually, he made his way up to that binky in the picture.

rbb42o.jpg

20gzms.jpg

You can see how small his head is in relation to the size of their hands. Now compare that to the pictures of newborn Caylee and head to hand ratio.

Slightly OT: Any thoughts on Caylee's given name? Who do you think named her?
an amalgam (right word?) of Casey and Lee. good question about who named her, i know i named all of my children, and my mother named hers. well my only girl was named by her father but that was agreed beforehand. if she'd been a boy i would have named her.

an amalgam (right word?) of Casey and Lee. good question about who named her, i know i named all of my children, and my mother named hers. well my only girl was named by her father but that was agreed beforehand. if she'd been a boy i would have named her.

that just hit me last night - combination of Casey and Lee. Very odd, to say the least.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandraJean1130
Back