Keeping up with rumors, truths & just plain wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is going to become another theory thread. :floorlaugh: There aren't that many FACTS. :maddening:

But, just playing devil's advocate here. There are some on here who don't believe that there was a hit in the parents room and also feel that the parent's have answered enough to LE. Not me, but some others.

I have been wanting to post this about the HRD hit but didn't want to gross anyone out. I do believe there was a hit. But after hearing about blood being considered "human decomp" it reminded me of an ex-friend of mine, who I've posted about on other threads...being she is an everyday/blackout drunk but anyway, during that dreaded female time of the month, she would have used tampons, I know I know this is soooooooooo gross, but they would just be laying in her living room, her bedroom and everywhere. Used ones. She told her kids that they were dead mice. So while I' m sure DB is not the slob that my ex-friend was, or gross, or however you wanna look at it, I did wonder if the hit could come from something like that, or maybe during that monthly time, DB and JI had relations on da floor, b/c maybe that have a really squeaky, creaky (speculation) bed. That's all that has went through my mind is that it may be something that simple rather than a dead body decomposing. It killed me to write that gross stuff and now I need a glass of my box o' wine. I really did buy some yesterday and I'm on my 3rd glass, LOL. Tastes like vinegar to me. YUCK. And I loved cheap wine when I was younger. Ok, I'm O/T on my own thread. Sorry fellow posters. Carry on. :seeya:

According to the warrant, there was a "hit" in the room, somewhere. According to LE, the parent's aren't answering. I lean towards only believing LE in this case.

Hoping and praying LE has been building their case and it's not getting cold. Lisa deserves justice.

We actually can accept the hit in the bedroom to be a truth because LE used that point as part of the search warrant. They only needed one. For all we know, the dogs could have hit on 10 other places.

I have been wanting to post this about the HRD hit but didn't want to gross anyone out. I do believe there was a hit. But after hearing about blood being considered "human decomp" it reminded me of an ex-friend of mine, who I've posted about on other threads...being she is an everyday/blackout drunk but anyway, during that dreaded female time of the month, she would have used tampons, I know I know this is soooooooooo gross, but they would just be laying in her living room, her bedroom and everywhere. Used ones. She told her kids that they were dead mice. So while I' m sure DB is not the slob that my ex-friend was, or gross, or however you wanna look at it, I did wonder if the hit could come from something like that, or maybe during that monthly time, DB and JI had relations on da floor, b/c maybe that have a really squeaky, creaky (speculation) bed. That's all that has went through my mind is that it may be something that simple rather than a dead body decomposing. It killed me to write that gross stuff and now I need a glass of my box o' wine. I really did buy some yesterday and I'm on my 3rd glass, LOL. Tastes like vinegar to me. YUCK. And I loved cheap wine when I was younger. Ok, I'm O/T on my own thread. Sorry fellow posters. Carry on. :seeya:

I don't have the link, but I could get it. One of our dog experts was asked that question over on the dog thread and they said it would only hit on the tampon of a dead person.

I only believe what LE has released in statements/warrants and what I have witnessed with my own eyes.

We all SAW her on video purchasing the wine, none of us saw her drink it. DB "claims" she was drunk, may have blacked out..blah, blah, blah. I don't believe a word she says.

Exactly!! DB only brings up being drunk to the point of not knowing ANYTHING after buying the Box of Wine and changing the entire time line of when Baby Lisa went missing AFTER the video was released of her and her brother at the store. She jumped on the chance to take full advantage of LE releasing that video and tried to turn the tables in her interest not Lisa's. If she was drinking that night why not tell LE the truth from the start?!? I don't believe anything she says, she knows exactly what happened to her daughter, imo.

I actually believe that her being drunk plays a big part in why Lisa is gone. My theory is that DB either accidentally overdosed her or lost her temper and shook or threw Lisa down and she hit her head. There's no way I will believe that she didn't have at least 10 glasses of wine.

There's no way to know if DB also shared with SB whatever she(SB) went and bought at 6:30 either. I wonder if LE has receipts and video tape of that purchase also?:waitasec:

Truth:

1. Baby Lisa is missing. Don't know date, time etc..

2. Parent's aren't answering the questions LE needs in order to aide them in locating Baby Lisa.

3. Paren't won't allow the boys to be re-interviewed.

4. Mom and brother were on tape purchasing alcohol.

5. There was "hit" in the parents room. :furious:

BBM
2. Parents have been answering questions as confirmed by attorneys and Steve Young. Parents have refused to have separate interviews without legal counsel. They claim this is because in previous interviews the focus was not on finding Lisa, but on accusing the parents.

3. We don't know that the parents refuse to allow the boys to be interviewed. We know that the boys have been interviewed at least once. We also know that they have been scheduled to be re-interviewed recently, although plans were later cancelled.

The big problem here is that we know what has or hasn't been done publicly, but we don't know what has or hasn't been done and not reported. And, most importantly, we don't know WHY things have or have not been done. We can't just assume that if the boys have not been interviewed the PARENTS are refusing. Maybe LE cancelled the appointment? It may not be likely, but it is possible.

We also can't assume that because the parents are not willing to sit down and be accused without a lawyer present that they are refusing to talk at all.

I think in this case, the only thing we know for sure is that the baby is gone, and has been gone over a month.

BBM
2. Parents have been answering questions as confirmed by attorneys and Steve Young. Parents have refused to have separate interviews without legal counsel. They claim this is because in previous interviews the focus was not on finding Lisa, but on accusing the parents.

3. We don't know that the parents refuse to allow the boys to be interviewed. We know that the boys have been interviewed at least once. We also know that they have been scheduled to be re-interviewed recently, although plans were later cancelled.

The big problem here is that we know what has or hasn't been done publicly, but we don't know what has or hasn't been done and not reported. And, most importantly, we don't know WHY things have or have not been done. We can't just assume that if the boys have not been interviewed the PARENTS are refusing. Maybe LE cancelled the appointment? It may not be likely, but it is possible.

We also can't assume that because the parents are not willing to sit down and be accused without a lawyer present that they are refusing to talk at all.

I think in this case, the only thing we know for sure is that the baby is gone, and has been gone over a month.

DB said herself in an interview that they would not allow the boys to be interviewed by LE again.

And, if LE is not able to ask the parents the questions that will help them be able to continue with their case, they are not cooperating.

BBM

LE is not asking them to be interviewed without their attorney's. I skipped the rest of the post. Sorry. I'm just not going to believe these attorney's, the parent's, or anyone other than LE. LE ARE NOT THE BAD GUY HERE! They are doing their jobs. They are trying to find a missing baby. LE/FBI has been nothing but professional in this case. Until we see evidence (not DB's self-serving, pitiful statements), I am trusting LE/FBI is conducting themselves in a professional manner, with one goal in mind. Bringing Lisa home. Oh, and a little justice might be good too. :twocents:

According to LE, the parents haven't answered their questions since the first week of Oct, for a total of 11 hours.

That's not true:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nts-refuse-interviewed-separately-police.html

The family's attorney Joe Tacopina responded saying that 'they've done everything they've been asked to do… They have nothing to hide, they want answers.'

But when asked by ABC News if there were any restrictions on what they would speak to police about he said: 'Oh, there's a restriction. I'm imposing that the questioning is going to be in good faith and fair and not the questioning that was done within an hour of baby Lisa's disappearance.'

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-ba...stions-parents/story?id=14810300#.TrX_rnLL93c
Young said he is "not disputing" family attorney Joe Tacopina's claims that the family has cooperated and answered other questions, such as specific questions regarding tips and leads. But that is not sufficient, he said.

As you can see, as recently as 10/25, Steve Young agrees that the family has been answering questions. They just refuse to go sit in an interrogation room. If the questions are to help find Lisa, why do the parents need to be in a specific room? They don't. And they are invoking their right to not be put in that terrifying environment.

DB said herself in an interview that they would not allow the boys to be interviewed by LE again.

And, if LE is not able to ask the parents the questions that will help them be able to continue with their case, they are not cooperating.

Is there a link to DB saying that? I honestly have never seen that. Thanks :)

That's not true:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nts-refuse-interviewed-separately-police.html

The family's attorney Joe Tacopina responded saying that 'they've done everything they've been asked to do… They have nothing to hide, they want answers.'

But when asked by ABC News if there were any restrictions on what they would speak to police about he said: 'Oh, there's a restriction. I'm imposing that the questioning is going to be in good faith and fair and not the questioning that was done within an hour of baby Lisa's disappearance.'

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-ba...stions-parents/story?id=14810300#.TrX_rnLL93c
Young said he is "not disputing" family attorney Joe Tacopina's claims that the family has cooperated and answered other questions, such as specific questions regarding tips and leads. But that is not sufficient, he said.

As you can see, as recently as 10/25, Steve Young agrees that the family has been answering questions. They just refuse to go sit in an interrogation room. If the questions are to help find Lisa, why do the parents need to be in a specific room? They don't. And they are invoking their right to not be put in that terrifying environment.

Problem # 1: DEFENSE ATTORNEY

Problem #2: Daily mail. :floorlaugh:

Sorry. Personally, I will not entertain what these "lawyers" have to say. Their Press Release statements are self-serving, twisted words, and are only to try to make people feel sorry for them. They aren't cooperating. PERIOD. JMO. You are entitled to yours, as I am entitled to mine.

I agree to disagree.

LE is not asking them to be interviewed without their attorney's. I skipped the rest of the post. Sorry. I'm just not going to believe these attorney's, the parent's, or anyone other than LE. LE ARE NOT THE BAD GUY HERE! They are doing their jobs. They are trying to find a missing baby. LE/FBI has been nothing but professional in this case. Until we see evidence (not DB's self-serving, pitiful statements), I am trusting LE/FBI is conducting themselves in a professional manner, with one goal in mind. Bringing Lisa home. Oh, and a little justice might be good too. :twocents:

Whether or not you believe that LE wants the parents interviewed without an attorney, the ATTORNEYS believe that is the case, and have stated that publicly.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...in's-parents-have-refused-separate-interviews
The couple's attorney disputed the police account and said Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley, parents of 11-month-old Lisa Irwin, are not opposed to separate interviews. But they will not do what police requested, an unrestricted interview with no attorneys present, the attorney said.

There has been no denial from LE about this, so I would say that no matter what any of us think about it, that is what LE meant. That's certainly what CS took it to mean.(this was said while she was still representing the family).

Problem # 1: DEFENSE ATTORNEY

Problem #2: Daily mail. :floorlaugh:

Sorry. Personally, I will not entertain what these "lawyers" have to say. Their Press Release statements are self-serving, twisted words, and are only to try to make people feel sorry for them. They aren't cooperating. PERIOD. JMO. You are entitled to yours, as I am entitled to mine.

I agree to disagree.

1. Some people feel the same about LE.
2. That just happened to be the first link that came up. If you don't believe them, track it back to ABC, where they say it came from.

When one is only willing to entertain information that supports their own preconceived opinion, they will miss out on a lot. JMO

Whether or not you believe that LE wants the parents interviewed without an attorney, the ATTORNEYS believe that is the case, and have stated that publicly.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...in's-parents-have-refused-separate-interviews
The couple's attorney disputed the police account and said Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley, parents of 11-month-old Lisa Irwin, are not opposed to separate interviews. But they will not do what police requested, an unrestricted interview with no attorneys present, the attorney said.

There has been no denial from LE about this, so I would say that no matter what any of us think about it, that is what LE meant. That's certainly what CS took it to mean.(this was said while she was still representing the family).
AGAIN, this is what THEIR defense attorney is putting out there. LE has NO obligation to deny or report anything to the media or through the media. In fact, I grateful to the FBI and LE for keeping a lid on this investigation and hopefully, it will aide in bringing Lisa home and a prosecution/conviction.

1. Some people feel the same about LE.
2. That just happened to be the first link that came up. If you don't believe them, track it back to ABC, where they say it came from.

When one is only willing to entertain information that supports their own preconceived opinion, they will miss out on a lot. JMO

Yes, you shouldn't have a "preconceived opinion"

I don't need to track anything back to ABC or look at the defense statements, opinions etc..I stated that I believe a few things, I don't have to repeat them. This was the question posed in this thread, I have answered what I think is factual.

I have agreed to disagree. Please respect my right to believe in LE and the FBI. I respect your right to believe the parents, defense or whoever you want to believe. :twocents:

Well the other link you offered didn't have a direct quote, and this link says "There’s been no word on why Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin decided to cancel the interviews".

I'm not trying to be nitpicky, but the problem in this case is that things have gotten so twisted around that people honestly believe that certain things happened, when they really haven't. I am not saying that you are not "probably" right - but we can't accept that as fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa