Keith Richards: "I Snorted My Father"

We saw this at work to. We were wondering if maybe some of those ashes were still there in his sinuses somewhere. Which would basically make Keith Richards his own father's urn.

We're really sick to be having so much fun with this story.

We saw this at work to. We were wondering if maybe some of those ashes were still there in his sinuses somewhere. Which would basically make Keith Richards his own father's urn.

We're really sick to be having so much fun with this story.

Keiths the sick one, not us!

<<I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow.>>

Couldn't resist- geez that guys got absolutely no self control!

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats disgusting:sick:

For some reason a line out of my favorite Stones song comes to mind: "She blew my nose, and then she blew my mind".

:doh:

lol, just change the he to a she and he could really have been singing about his Dad :crazy:

He reminds me of a pirate.:)

Actually, I think Johnny Depp formed his character in Pirates of the Carribean around Keith Richards.

I keep hearing that KR will play his dad in the next Pirates. He can just show up in his own clothes, no need for a costume.

His body is proberly that pickled that it will survive all eternity...sort of like a mummy:) ..we know that his brain has already passed on

ap_small.gif

Keith Richards: `I snorted my father'

Keith Richards has acknowledged consuming a raft of illegal substances in his time, but this may top them all.

In comments published Tuesday, the 63-year-old Rolling Stones guitarist said he had snorted his father's ashes mixed with cocaine.

"The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father," Richards was quoted as saying by British music magazine NME.

"He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared," he said. "... It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."

Richards' father, Bert, died in 2002, at 84.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070403/ap_en_mu/people_keith_richards&printer=1

:sick:

Can I say it?? can I huh?

What an ashhole.

heehee But I like him. My brother plays with him from time to time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sally43
Back