GUILTY Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally able to login!!!! This is like winning the Super Bowl feeling!!

Thanks to all of you for keeping me and others updated!! We stand with the Berreths on this wonderful day!!!

Oh and the book Ma F was reading.... How to get away with being an accomplice to murder! Lol

@SamKraemerTV
Scott Morin, Berreth’s uncle, read impact statements from several coworkers and Cheryl Berreth, Kelsey’s mom. Cheryl says they will move to adopt Kelsey’s daughter. Asked the judge if he could speed that up but he couldn’t

@SamKraemerTV

They also requested a no-contact order from the Frazee family, as they “showed their support to a killer.” Cheryl said they’ll aim to establish an aviation scholarship in Kelsey’s name, and they asked the judge to require Frazee pay into it

Last edited:
During this time of Thanksgiving, I am particularly thankful the Berreth family will reach the first anniversary of Kelsey's murder knowing that justice has been served. I hope this will ease their pain, even if just a little bit.

As obvious as the evidence was for the great majority of us, my stomach has been in knots for days about this. Truth and justice have been under constant attack of late.

I'm so relieved for the Berreths. I'm completely wrung out...

You didn't plan it this way, Kelsey, but thank-you for your sacrifice. The profound suffering you endured has spared so many other innocents – both humans and beasts – from so much agony at the hands of this monster. God bless you! And may your memory be a blessing to all who knew you. <3

I just hope the public realizes how rare a case like this is:

First, to have a murder trial adjudicated in under a year.

Second, to have this amount of evidence.

Third, to have a jury render a verdict as fast as this one did.

Not all cases go this smoothly, nor does the suspect typically hand everything right to the DA. Talk about being “your own worst enemy.”

Maybe the public doesn’t realize it, but we here in this thread do - thanks to your confident and thoughtful guidance throughout this case.

I’m still a relative newbie to WS and you have always been so patient in explaining the nuances. You were an inspiration to me in learning and understanding the details of the Kelsey Berreth case.

Thank you for all of that, and to EVERYONE who dedicated so much time updating us continually with tweets, timelines, FB live notes, etc.

Today we celebrate justice, with a still heavy heart for the loss of Kelsey that the Berreth family will always live with.

EJsLAUJWkAE0Th9.jpg

Rob Quirk (@KOAARobQuirk) | Twitter

Gross. This really puts it in perspective.

In searing letter to court, Cheryl Berreth says #PatrickFrazee “tortured to death” #KelseyBerreth, leaving her toddler daughter to “call out for mama in the middle of the night.” @csgazette

Lance Benzel on Twitter

Well, that was a buzzkill. Why you gotsta do me like that, MG?

Even so, it's a necessary read and a gutting reminder of what and who is really important here.

And it ain't PF.

I'm cheering his sentencing while also blubbering for the Berreths.

@SamKraemerTV
Scott Morin, Berreth’s uncle, read impact statements from several coworkers and Cheryl Berreth, Kelsey’s mom. Cheryl says they will move to adopt Kelsey’s daughter. Asked the judge if he could speed that up but he couldn’t

@SamKraemerTV

They also requested a no-contact order from the Frazee family, as they “showed their support to a killer.” Cheryl said they’ll aim to establish an aviation scholarship in Kelsey’s name, and they asked the judge to require Frazee pay into it

Good.

LOVE A THOUSAND TIMES OVER. Swift Justice! I'm praying this gives the B's a shred of comfort after the Hell they've been living in the past year. I said a special prayer for that Jury too. The did the right thing! And a personal special thank you to you too, PommyMommy... You've worked so hard for us and I truly appreciate everything you have done, the sacrifices made by you as well and the hard work and knowledge you've added to the group. You're by far an indispensable member to Websleuths and I wanted to personally acknowledge your fine efforts to this group.

Jennifer Kovaleski on Twitter
#PatrickFrazee sentenced to life in prison plus 156 years for his crimes. Judge said he deserves the maximum punishment for the murder of #kelseyberreth @DenverChannel
3:53 PM - 18 Nov 2019 from Colorado, USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member