Kicked off flight for being too gorgeous

I sure hope these girls grow up soon.

They're cute, I guess, but they're ugly on the inside. And "cute" doesn't last, surely they know that?

Southwest Airlines Responds to Customers' Unruly Behavior

Despite some news reports, this story has nothing to do with Ms. Swedberg and Ms. Williams' appearance, but rather, their use of what other Passengers tell us was profanity and threatening behavior onboard one of our flights. Finally, we would have gone out of business a long time ago if we discriminated against beautiful women -- or anyone else for that matter. We carry almost 100 million Customers a year, and they are all beautiful in our eyes.

OMGosh..that dark haired girl was chunky and had a wart on her face! She isn't pretty at all.:eek: The blonde haired girl was cute..but nothing special. As my children say..."Your Momma has been lying to you!" ;)

That really is pitiful! I suppose they will have a civil suit in motion by tomorrow.

I love the pic of your husband and granddaughter. Just the way they are laughing looking at each other just shines with love.

That really is pitiful! I suppose they will have a civil suit in motion by tomorrow.

I love the pic of your husband and granddaughter. Just the way they are laughing looking at each other just shines with love.
Thank you Bobbi. John is my boyfriend. Yes, they are so cute together. She loves him and he is crazy about her as well. All the kids at church love John. My poodle loves him too. He is a keeper. Kids and animals seem to know when a person has a sweet soul. :)

Im postivily delicious today Filly:p

Me too. I'm so beautiful they'll kick me off the bus today. Ya know I don't look like anyone else on there. I smell good too. People are so jealous. LOL

I think today I will tell my husband that I need a new car because I am entirely too beautiful to ride public transportation. Maybe I can throw in there that I believe it is for my own safety:crazy:

This thread just cracks me up!

Eve

Me too. I'm so beautiful they'll kick me off the bus today. Ya know I don't look like anyone else on there. I smell good too. People are so jealous. LOL
Its a cross we have to bear Filly..

I would love to see them on my local fox station in the morning! It would be too funny...they're pretty silly and I certain someone would choke on the intro and burst out laughing in their faces!

I would love to see them on my local fox station in the morning! It would be too funny...they're pretty silly and I certain someone would choke on the intro and burst out laughing in their faces!

Linda, you get Sue, and Jenn with a "P"?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back