Kiomarie

Status
Not open for further replies.
The puppy, the North Carolina ties, working at Universal...I don't know guys this screams Zanny.

Screen shots of everything before it comes down.

her hair looks like the zadaida in the secret interview the one where her face doesnt show and she sounded black or hispanic with how she talked

And Casey does say that Zenaida is half black, half hispanic...I believe this is in her long interview in the new documents. Its in there, I just am not sure exactly where.

If it's any of the two on the myspaces currently, it is possible that they would have the money. I see a lot of gang relations on Zenaida's in Kissime and if they are connected somehow, it just would not surprise me.

As for girl talking like that at that age, it does seem very juvenile, but I've noticed people tend to talk how their friends do act younger ages. If they are influenced by gang activities, it's a big possibility that it has something to do with the behavior.
omg.. mabey caylee is alive with HER !! that sighting of caylee was with a woman who was heavyset this woman is ! omg ...

I'm going to edit this out because unless I have something more to go on it's just TOO out there and I don't think entirely rational. Moving on to the next post :)

Oh and I agree, my hinky-meter was going off big-time while I was reading her interview. She may have the same unfamiliarity with the truth as Casey.

If you read her older blogs there is one called just between you and me- its dated 2-14-06. One question it asks, is are you a virgin and she says yes. I realize she could just be being a smart azz but in another blog where she talks about her and Nick cohabitating for the first time she says "so far I havent found anything funny under the sheets"
That statement made me think she had a "virginal" quality to her then to read an older blog that states that she is a virgin.
So if in 2005 she knew she couldn't have children and volunteered to take Casey's baby- what made her question that with a DR?
Any fertility dr I know wants you to try to conceive for a year before they even run testing and what not.
Also, most women don't see a gyn for the first time until they become sexually active unless there is a problem.

And Casey does say that Zenaida is half black, half hispanic...I believe this is in her long interview in the new documents. Its in there, I just am not sure exactly where.

Yes she did. Those pages are engraved in my head..especially CA's.

I am thinking a Hyndai, but close enough

Remember Casey's friend said she got a text that Caylee was missing and to look for a silver 4 door ford focus ?
That's why I was asking, I was trying to look at the emblem but I can't tell.

:eek:

If it is then she went to school with Casey. I am thinking that Kiomarie is actually Casey's Zenaida. Didnt she say she went to school with Zenaida??Does anyone else think that is possible???
This leaves a big possibility that Caylee would be alive and Casey sold her and that is why she came up with the Zenaida story.

You know, I could be wrong......if I am......please someone correct me. I believe I read on the report that came out yesterday that the mother of the Ortiz boy that died.....her name was Zenaida. Can someone verify that report? I believe there is a report there from when they interviewed his parents.

If you read her older blogs there is one called just between you and me- its dated 2-14-06. One question it asks, is are you a virgin and she says yes. I realize she could just be being a smart azz but in another blog where she talks about her and Nick cohabitating for the first time she says "so far I havent found anything funny under the sheets"
That statement made me think she had a "virginal" quality to her then to read an older blog that states that she is a virgin.
So if in 2005 she knew she couldn't have children and volunteered to take Casey's baby- what made her question that with a DR?
Any fertility dr I know wants you to try to conceive for a year before they even run testing and what not.
Also, most women don't see a gyn for the first time until they become sexually active unless there is a problem.

Not sure I understand this part..I bolded it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member