KS KS - DENNIS LYNN RADER, BTK Serial Killer

Re: Dennis Rader

Therapists, criminologists and other experts had previously said it was likely she’d been sexually abused, but it was a journal entry found by the Osage County Sheriff’s Office in Oklahoma that Rawson said confirmed this.

Rawson said that one of her dad’s journal entries has a notion in it marked “1981” and then, in all capital letters, “KERRI/BND/GAME.” BND stands for “bondage,” Rawson said.

“We knew right away that it pretty much symbolizes that my father committed sexual abuse against me when I was 2, 2 1/2,” Rawson said in an interview Friday at CrimeCon in Nashville, Tennessee.

Full article at link...

Updated: MAY 31, 2024 / 02:33 PM CDT

Re: Dennis Rader

Therapists, criminologists and other experts had previously said it was likely she’d been sexually abused, but it was a journal entry found by the Osage County Sheriff’s Office in Oklahoma that Rawson said confirmed this.

Rawson said that one of her dad’s journal entries has a notion in it marked “1981” and then, in all capital letters, “KERRI/BND/GAME.” BND stands for “bondage,” Rawson said.

“We knew right away that it pretty much symbolizes that my father committed sexual abuse against me when I was 2, 2 1/2,” Rawson said in an interview Friday at CrimeCon in Nashville, Tennessee.

Full article at link...

Updated: MAY 31, 2024 / 02:33 PM CDT

Oh, that's so sad. Very upsetting. I hope Kerri can continue to heal. It's amazing that she's doing so much to help victims and try to find out if her father was responsible for killing more people.

Virden’s team believes a barn closely positioned next to a silo was likely a favored haunt of Rader.

01 dennis rader btk drawings

“We’re hoping that releasing these, someone might recognize one of these barns or the unique features in them, or the closeness of the silo to the barn or possibly might have even found items that they didn’t know why were there that could be very important in this case,” Virden told CNN.

“Even if the barn’s not there anymore. We would still like that information.”
I spent a few hours looking on Google maps and basically worked out from the Kansas and Oaklahoma border. I found alot of barns with multiple silos, most had homes or have been in current use.

I found what looks to be an abandoned property...with a barn and a single silo with a wood roof which looks to be deteriorating next to the barn...same as in released sketch.

I didn't see any other barns with single silos on the same side of the barn at all.

See attached photos.

Location is on 201st Road, Kansas.

Looks to be just a couple miles from Oaklahoma border. Property is on the west side of the road.

Virden’s team believes a barn closely positioned next to a silo was likely a favored haunt of Rader.

01 dennis rader btk drawings

“We’re hoping that releasing these, someone might recognize one of these barns or the unique features in them, or the closeness of the silo to the barn or possibly might have even found items that they didn’t know why were there that could be very important in this case,” Virden told CNN.

“Even if the barn’s not there anymore. We would still like that information.”

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230905_091602_Maps (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20230905_091602_Maps (1).jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20230905_093741_Maps (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20230905_093741_Maps (1).jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 4
Powerful words from Kerri. I wonder why she was never allowed to make a victim impact statement.

I have tremendous respect for her. And on a side note, someday I want to go to CrimeCon!

I've thought about attending, too, but I'd want to go with a group of other WS'ers.

I'm not aware that she was prohibited from doing so. She probably didn't want to.
Could be. Her use of the word “allowed” caused me to think she’d been prevented from doing so. Maybe she meant “able”.

“I come before you all today, to share the victim impact statement I’ve never been previously allowed to give.

What they're doing is idiotic or worse. Either idiotic, because they're basing it all on zero evidence and nothing but anagrams with a randomized pool of characters, which is meaningless nonsense... or worse, because they may know what they're doing, and are doing it for funding or to close unrelated cases a la Henry Lee Lucas.

Rader documented EVERYTHING in his diaries. Every killing, every victim, every attempt, every theft, every idea, every fantasy. The diaries were for him, he didn't want anyone to read them. He was angry when they were read by investigators. He kept no secrets in the diaries. The ONLY possibility that he had anything that he was ashamed of was, as has been suggested by some in the past, if he tried any homosexual killings in his youth and wanted to forget about them, and even that is extremely unlikely.

As for anagrams, that's the kind of junk worse than variographs. Here, this is the result of 1 minute of looking at this and making random markings:

Oh, there's IAN! Maybe there are some Ians that went missing somewhere in the world between 1970 and 2004?
And here's CERN! Did Rader plan to use the Hadron Collider to kill someone? Oh, and there's a TONY! Did Rader shoot Tony Soprano in the finale? And CONE! He must have used road cones! Or maybe ice cones, because there's MELT, too!
And AGNES, he must have killed an Agnes! And a TIM, too! And he stole a PIG! And he listened to the MACALLA album! And look, he was WOKE before anyone else!

This kind of nonsense can be continued ad infinitum, so I just marked in pink "BS" and "CRAP", because that's what it all is.

Attachments

• 8n.jpg
    8n.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 3

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members