GUILTY KS - Evan Brewer, 3, Wichita, 6 July 2017

So if I'm understanding correct the dad filed for custody and won? Mom wouldn't give Evan back?
Why didn't they just go get him? LE? Or was he already missing when dad won custody and since then they have been looking for him?
Poor Evan. I can't even fathom what happened to him.
His dad must be so heartbroken. Jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This link is what brought me to search for this thread.
What is wrong with people who would do this to a child?
I'm thinking they thought they were being so smart covering up the death of the child by encasing him in concrete only to find they couldn't lift the concrete structure and move it out of the house to get rid of any evidence?.
Keep them locked up and throw the key away.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/small-childs-body-found-encased-concrete-kansas-49611531

Apparently evan is the grandson to one of the gubernatorial candidates in ks carl brewer.
Former Wichita mayor. If related, this would be paternal grandparent.

This just gets bizarrer & bizarrer.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

This link is what brought me to search for this thread.
What is wrong with people who would do this to a child?
I'm thinking they thought they were being so smart covering up the death of the child by encasing him in concrete only to find they couldn't lift the concrete structure and move it out of the house to get rid of any evidence?.
Keep them locked up and throw the key away.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/small-childs-body-found-encased-concrete-kansas-49611531

This link brought ME here:

http://wset.com/news/nation-world/small-childs-body-found-encased-in-concrete-in-kansas

WTH?!! I don't understand..they arrested them LAST week on child custody charges? After the child has been missing for a month and is found dead? Why didn't they do something before July 6th? Surely I'm just confused with the facts of this case because I cannot believe and there is no excuse for this to have happened! The child is dead and NOW there is a custody charge. Yep..I'm just gonna go with "I've got this all wrong". WTF?!!!

WTH?!! I don't understand..they arrested them LAST week on child custody charges? After the child has been missing for a month and is found dead? Why didn't they do something before July 6th? Surely I'm just confused with the facts of this case because I cannot believe and there is no excuse for this to have happened! The child is dead and NOW there is a custody charge. Yep..I'm just gonna go with "I've got this all wrong". WTF?!!!
The child has been missing since July. Mom & boyfriend arrested last week for custody interference. Body found Sat by landlord clearing out house lived in by Mom/BF. If that helps any?

That's strange. Why did it take sooooo long to search that house?

If you google "Stephen Bodine", the 1st link is interesting.

This is sooooooo horrible. That poor father.

New update on KWCH.com. sorry I still can't figure out how to link from my phone.

That's strange. Why did it take sooooo long to search that house?
I'm thinking there has to be more to this story, especially considering who Grandpa is. WPD is not going to just blow him off.

That said, I have the exact same question as you. Also, there is something niggling at me about Mom (aside from the obvious). Trying to find out more about her, just out of my own curiosity.

Saturday, police said they found the remains of a 3-year-old child in the home in which the missing boy was living, but they have not released the name of the child whose remains were found.

Miranda Miller and Stephen Bodine lived in the house where the remains were found. They were arrested last week and are being held at the Sedgwick County Jail on different charges in connection to a child custody case, police say.
Miller is connected to a missing child case, police say. That missing child is Evan Brewer, her son. The attorney for Evan Brewer's father, Carlo Brewer, says Evan was living with his mother (Miller) and her boyfriend, (Bodine) at the time of his disappearance.
Police have not given the name of the 3-year-old child whose remains were found Saturday, but say they have a tentative identification.
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Wi...remains-in-concrete-structure--442643413.html

So the boy's body was found in the same house that he came out of with a hatchet? And where protestors were chanting "give us Evan"? WTH! Why wasn't he arrested after the hatchet incident?

Apparently evan is the grandson to one of the gubernatorial candidates in ks carl brewer.

Carl Brewer's son must be the dad that went to the house and demanded Evan. The info says Evan was mixed race and obviously the "mom" is caucasian.

Carl Brewer's son must be the dad that went to the house and demanded Evan. The info says Evan was mixed race and obviously the "mom" is caucasian.
Yes. Carlo Brewer is Dad (per newest update on KWCH).

I feel speechless. This shouldn't have happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the boy's body was found in the same house that he came out of with a hatchet? And where protestors were chanting "give us Evan"? WTH! Why wasn't he arrested after the hatchet incident?

I am thinking it is because they were on his property?

Ugh!
I'm sorry little Evan. Fly high with the angels, baby boy.
There has to be something else going on. The police has been to that house, as per rumors flying on comments. Why weren't they detained then? I'm under the impression that police were aware where they were. So why not take the child in. Maybe I'm just not reading properly. My heart hurts for this precious child.
RIP Evan.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500