GUILTY KS - Evan Brewer, 3, Wichita, 6 July 2017

Glad to see Evan has his own thread. What a terrible story. I am so out of words to express my feelings over all these needless deaths of youngsters at hands of relatives and/or other evils. Just numb inside, reading about another child lost that could have/ should have been saved and grown up in a happy environment. :mad:

She says she's a bat crazy lady who loves her son and the baby coming in 2017.
So is she pregnant, does she have a new baby, did she lose the baby at some point?
Also says she is a stay at home Mom on disability. What disability would that be?
Lupus? Kidney disease? Both? She just wants to spend time with her family. Ya right.

The only person I've seen defending her is her co-defendant. "Bo Diddly" what a name.

https://www.facebook.com/miranda.miller.169

From her FB, it sounds like lupus. She mentions it and how tired it makes her. Poor thing.... Grrrr

Landlord discovers remains of a three-year-old child encased in concrete on his property as the male and female tenants are arrested

Police are investigating after the body of a small child was discovered encased in concrete inside a rental home in Wichita, Kansas.

The Wichita Eagle reports that the landlord was cleaning the house on 2000 block of South Vine Saturday when he found a concrete structure and noticed an odor coming from it.

Police removed the structure and discovered the remains of a child, possibly 3 years old, inside.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4851426/Small-childs-body-encased-concrete-Kansas.html

From reading the FB's and looking at the posters etc, this is what I think the scenario is:

July 7th: the child had been visiting his bio-father, Carlo Brewer, and was returned to his mother's home. This is the last seen date on the poster.

During this time, there was a custody battle, and they were awaiting a court date, to finalize custody orders.

Also, sometime during this few weeks, the poor sweet baby was encased in a concrete tomb in Mom's house. :rose:

Aug 9th: So when the court made it's ruling, [which I think was Aug 9th? ] ----giving custody to bio-father--- Mom and Bo Diddly refused to return the son.

Thus, there were protests, and angry visits to the home, with the court papers, and posts on FB, asking where the child was.

But it was too late already....:cry: ....

“He was awarded sole custody in a protection from abuse order against the mother on July 6th, we had been requesting a change of custody or at least proof of life in proceedings as far back as February, March of this year,” said Johnston.

I wonder why the MISSING poster says the child was last seen on July 7th?

Per KAKE news at 11:00 live show, briefing is set for noon.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Briefing is on now. So far just giving the timeline.

Police made many attempts to serve PFA to mother. She knew it was coming & was actively avoiding LE.

Mom & BF were evicted from the home & landlord found body upon cleaning out the house. Police do expect that this is Evan but DNA will take approx 2 weeks. Points out that they know there is a lot of interest in the case but asks for patience as there will be things they can't disclose due to nature of the case.

Former Wichita Mayor Carl Brewer 'devastated' by grandson's death

"We are devastated by the death of our sweet and loving grandson, Evan. We can not begin to make sense of this tragedy but are thankful the suspects are in custody. We request prayers and privacy for our family during this difficult time and while the police continue their investigation."

http://www.kake.com/story/36292680/...utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_KAKE-TV

So sad.It sounds like his dad did everything possible to get custody of Evan and keep him safe.

This just breaks my heart so much. I guess it shows that tragedy can and does happen to anyone.

That ear-to-ear grin just goes right through me. :cry:

Former Wichita Mayor Carl Brewer 'devastated' by grandson's death

"We are devastated by the death of our sweet and loving grandson, Evan. We can not begin to make sense of this tragedy but are thankful the suspects are in custody. We request prayers and privacy for our family during this difficult time and while the police continue their investigation."

http://www.kake.com/story/36292680/...utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_KAKE-TV

I just don't understand this at all. It looks like so much more could have been done. So heartbreaking.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back