Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, we have seen many, many people abuse children and photograph their handiwork. Why? I have no clue but it happens time and again. Can anyone please remind my old brain of the name of the little girl who had such a battered little face?

Lisa Steinberg? I'll never get her little face out of my mind :( Or heart.

Unfortunately, we have seen many, many people abuse children and photograph their handiwork. Why? I have no clue but it happens time and again. Can anyone please remind my old brain of the name of the little girl who had such a battered little face?

Aliayah or Alissa? They both did. You are probably thinking of Aliayah.

Bringing this map forward....it may be important.
db2ed38d3866dae1c1e7ec32d3ccf3ff.jpg

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

There's something about this map that's bugging me. I can't put my finger on what it is but something seems off, not with the map itself but the locations.

BBM I'm having a hard time believing this accusation. Who in their right mind would snap a photo of a child in that state and send it to a family member like it's a normal photo. Child abusers don't leave visible marks on their children than snap photos and send them to relatives. And if she reported it as she said then a photo would be pretty strong evidence that a child was being abused. All these abuse allegations are really bugging me. Not the allegations themselves but supposedly all these people made all these reports and not one case worker was able to substantiate it? C'mon. JMO!!

After I read about the recent move, this case brought little Adrian Jones to mind. The stepmother kept photos and video of the abuse. She sent photos to the dad detailing what Adrian had done to incur her wrath. They also moved - and child services couldn’t find them after that.

In regards to the child abuse allegations:

I think perhaps it wasn't simply the photo, but things at least 2 (that we know of) family members had heard/seen/talked about prior to and after that photo. Not fact, just the impression I got. I'm also taking note that these 2 separate people publicly admitted to calling DCFS and reporting.....not an easy thing to admit to publicly with your full/real name attached to it.

However, I do also know that hurt feelings/anger/grudges/custody disputes or even simply misunderstanding what you think happened are things to consider. I'm trying to keep my mind open to that as well to avoid tunnel vision but it's very hard hard when so often the kids that "go missing during the middle of the night or during a nap in the day" tend to have these same histories.

*Mental note to Keep an open mind, MissM.*

Lucas was with mom's family, but not with mom for Christmas.

There's something about this map that's bugging me. I can't put my finger on what it is but something seems off, not with the map itself but the locations.

Too far from each other to be based on a ping?

Can you explain what you found pertinent? The link only shows a table of crime statistics and the names of the neighborhood cops for me.

It's specifics for the exact neighborhood where he (reportedly) disappeared from.

I'm not familiar with this case. Did the abuser snap photos of the battered child and then share them openly with family members?

In both cases they were the pictures used on the missing person's poster.
Alissa also had a broken arm in the picture too.

I've been following quietly on this but I have some thoughts. Was it ever said why a five year old was wearing a pull up at 3pm?
My daughter has a speech impediment also it's extremely frustrating for her and sometimes myself when she's trying to say something but can't enunciate the word correctly and we have therapy to help us with the abuse allegations this doesn't sound like a good situation. Imo step mom is hiding something. Seems like they moved around thus making it harder for CPS to follow up. With the dogs not picking up his scent and the recent move IMO this is a recovery situation. I hope not and I hope either way they find answers to where he went

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member