Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been told that a "family member" (someone who has VERY little to do with Lucas's life) wants me to "shut my mouth" on WebSleuths. I haven't shared anything here that 1) would compromise the investigation 2) won't assist the people on WS who know how to help in missing children's cases (and WS is THE place to come to when someone goes missing. These people are amazing) 3) hasn't either been already reported on in the media or is basic knowledge that our family has.

I have never said the names of Lucas's mom, dad, or dad's girlfriend. I have not said the names of anyone in Lucas's family. I respect everyone's privacy because I expect the same from you.

We just want Luke home! Quite a few people on WS know the area very well and have expert knowledge in missing children's cases. There was one thing I posted that I have flagged to have removed (I only posted that because there are people here who are actively listening to the scanner and can help me interpret what's happening. I have a feeling your anger about me posting that is because you think it's about one thing when it's about another).

To the amazing people here at WS: I'm sorry to bring drama here. I'm considering no longer answering questions because I'm now afraid to say anything at all.

The most important thing right now is locating little Lucas. If there are family members (who have very little to do with this precious boy's life) wanting you to "shut your mouth", it's a good bet their focus isn't Lucas. Sadly, we've seen this carp here before.

I just want to encourage you to do what *you* feel is the right thing to do right now. I can assure you when I say WE all just want this adorable boy located safe and sound, I'm speaking for everyone here at WS (and I never, ever do that, but I know everyone will agree with me on this point).

That's why we're all here. That's why you came here. We're all on the same team. You have our support, 100%.

I was wondering whether he might have tried to go back to their old house for some reason, like playing with a friend or trying to find a missing toy. If he tried and took a wrong turn, he could have wandered a long distance. But you'd think somebody would have noticed him.

He looks so young and on the small side. I really think he would be noticed if he was walking all alone.

Why do they keep calling her the step-mother on the news if they are not married?
Could they have recently married unbeknownst to our VI?
If they have, that is a huge red flag, IMO, MOO.

I'm unsure why this face keeps being asked. I'm not married to my SO and we have a child in common, have been together 8 years and his kids refer to me as their step mother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member