Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been told that a "family member" (someone who has VERY little to do with Lucas's life) wants me to "shut my mouth" on WebSleuths. I haven't shared anything here that 1) would compromise the investigation 2) won't assist the people on WS who know how to help in missing children's cases (and WS is THE place to come to when someone goes missing. These people are amazing) 3) hasn't either been already reported on in the media or is basic knowledge that our family has.

I have never said the names of Lucas's mom, dad, or dad's girlfriend. I have not said the names of anyone in Lucas's family. I respect everyone's privacy because I expect the same from you.

We just want Luke home! Quite a few people on WS know the area very well and have expert knowledge in missing children's cases. There was one thing I posted that I have flagged to have removed (I only posted that because there are people here who are actively listening to the scanner and can help me interpret what's happening. I have a feeling your anger about me posting that is because you think it's about one thing when it's about another).

To the amazing people here at WS: I'm sorry to bring drama here. I'm considering no longer answering questions because I'm now afraid to say anything at all.

According to the school district, there are 2 other grade schools much, much closer to the new address but he was not enrolled there.

I’m not sure how it works up there but our district doesn’t have public pre-k at every elementary school. If my youngest needed to go he wouldn’t go to the school we’re zoned to - he go to the school a little further down the road to another elementary school. I haven’t followed the maps too well but I did find a link to Wichita’s public pre-K sites: https://www.usd259.org/Page/4172

I have written and done deleted this several times....

The area of the search...the parks and around there....arr close to Wichita State University. There are some nice neighborhood and dangerous neighborhoods. Night time is always worse and most sensible people do not drive around the area at night. During the day, it is still avoided. Just wanted WS to know the areas...please note I said there are good areas too but dangerous areas....gangs and drugs.

Just how bad....LE friends say at night if you are there (when you should have taken a long route to avoid this area), and you hit a red light, slow down, look to make sure there are no cars, which normally there are not (people avoid it), then carefully drive through the red light, don’t stop, don’t dawdle, don’t look around to cause attraction and keep driving.

We have lived in the Wichita area since 1980’s and know what areas to stay out of....thanks to LE and my husband who is retired LE (from a different area). He knows I have no sense of direction so he makes sure I am familiar with bad areas of towns.

When I watched the presser, I felt like LE knew something. Not just because of vague answers but body language.... and media asked some great questions....makes public think and want to ask more questions.

I so pray Lucas will be found soon...

I have lived in Wichita my entire life. I feel like you are painting a terrible picture. Yes, some of the areas around Wichita State are rough- it is definitely a lower income area. But I have NEVER felt like I need to run a red light to protect myself.

The crimes committed in this area are not random. You make it sound like you will get shot or robbed just for driving by and looking at someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been told that a "family member" (someone who has VERY little to do with Lucas's life) wants me to "shut my mouth" on WebSleuths. I haven't shared anything here that 1) would compromise the investigation 2) won't assist the people on WS who know how to help in missing children's cases (and WS is THE place to come to when someone goes missing. These people are amazing) 3) hasn't either been already reported on in the media or is basic knowledge that our family has.

I have never said the names of Lucas's mom, dad, or dad's girlfriend. I have not said the names of anyone in Lucas's family. I respect everyone's privacy because I expect the same from you.

We just want Luke home! Quite a few people on WS know the area very well and have expert knowledge in missing children's cases. There was one thing I posted that I have flagged to have removed (I only posted that because there are people here who are actively listening to the scanner and can help me interpret what's happening. I have a feeling your anger about me posting that is because you think it's about one thing when it's about another).

To the amazing people here at WS: I'm sorry to bring drama here. I'm considering no longer answering questions because I'm now afraid to say anything at all.
I've been reading other stuff, and you have done a great job protecting your family. Keep it up!! Info is bound to come out but it hasn't been from you on this site. Let us know if you need anything from us and do what you gotta do....we are here always!

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Do we know if step moms other kids lived there?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have seen no evidence or mention that they do, no.

You do what you think is best for Lucas. That's all that matters. Don't let anyone else get to you. I think you being here has caused even MORE interest in his case. More interest and attention means more sharing, leads and hope of finding him.

Do not let anyone bother you. You're Lucas's advocate and are being incredibly strong and courageous. I have not seen you say anything terrible about either side. If they are angry at you it sounds like they are trying to protect something other than LUCAS

ETA: To remove wrong quote

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Don't let anyone silence you. You've done nothing wrong.

You are advocating for for Lucas. Please continue! We appreciate your help!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

You've said very little, you've been very discreet, and for the most part, you only confirmed what was already reported in MSM.

There are MANY people on Facebook who are posting a LOT of info about the family, the dad, the GF, the other children, dcf... Perhaps the "family member" should focus on the people posting on Facebook.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

:wave: New thread coming up. Please be ready to move on over.

Goodness, please do not let anyone silence you, you have been completely impartial, factual, and extremely helpful. You clearly care deeply about Lucas, and as you said there are many on this site that are experts when it comes to missing kids, and your input is invaluable. I would question anyone trying to silence you on this forum...

You absolutely haven’t done anything wrong, you and everyone else here are advocating for Lucas’ return!

Please don't let that "family member" intimidate you. I have not seen you say anything bad or anything that would hurt the investigation. Just to let you know, we are close to moving to a new thread. They always do that here when the thread gets too long. I hope Lucas won't have to have too many threads before he comes home! I hope you will continue to follow and post for support in the new thread. There are some great members here that are local and can help. :grouphug:

Wyle E Coyote you're always very on top of MSM & PD social media accts. and any and all interesting comments when applicable. You save us much time reading + searching, thank you!
Awww, thanks! After years of being on here, I just recently figured out how to find stuff.

BBM

Well, a child abuser who would send a kid with visible bruises to Pre-K where other parents noticed might think nothing about taking a photo.

Ya know, just hypothetically and all.

Unfortunately, there are many, many cases here where where abuse had been reported, repeatedly, and the child was left in the home. The system is far from perfect.

Who are you referring too? Who did this?

YOU DO WHAT YOU THINK IS BEST. We are ALL here for lucas, yes, we are known to think outside of the box, to look at possibilities and many times we are very helpful to family/ friends in sources and looking into different things that may not have been thought of. PLEASE, don't put yourself in a situation that you feel you won't be able to get out of. AGAIN, Lucas, Lucas, Lucas. That is all we (and you) are truly thinking of. IMO

Do we know if they checked where the neighbor says the stepmom was "gardening?"
Obviously, Lucas couldn't be there, but something else could be.
It might be worth checking out.
Maybe FindLucasAllen knows if that's been done?
I'm sure they wouldn't have overlooked it... but it's been bugging me since I saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOLLYMOORE73