Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the above article:

I spoke with Lucas’s mother first. She arrived from El Dorado on Sunday

Um. I don't mean to be rude, but she arrived on Sunday from El Dorado? That's only a 35 mile journey.

TN, 3 hrs ago, under a comment by MM, 4 hrs ago

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That was what I was thinking from what I've seen.
This is sounding more like Haleigh Cummings than Kyron now.
I don't want to believe Misty did anything either.
So maybe I just can't let my mind go there.

If they had tracked his scent walking somewhere, I would think of the possibility that he might have wanted to "go home" to their old residence, where he might have friends or a playground nearby that he enjoyed going to. Seeing that there isn't any scent picked up around the house, yard, or neighborhood at all, makes me think he didn't move with them. Kids are all over the place, especially a new house. Mine were in and out of all the rooms when we first moved into this house, it was like a new adventure to them. Their scent would have been all over the house, garages, front and back yard by the end of the first day, never mind a week later,

I was wondering whether he might have tried to go back to their old house for some reason, like playing with a friend or trying to find a missing toy. If he tried and took a wrong turn, he could have wandered a long distance. But you'd think somebody would have noticed him.

“A neighbor, Leigh Burgess, said that another neighbor came to her Saturday evening, saying that the woman who lives in between them was upset because her child was missing. He was helping her to search. Not long afterward, police arrived. They focused on the back yard of the home where Lucas lives. Police also searched her yard, Burgess said.
Two days earlier, on Thursday morning, Burgess saw her new neighbors across the street. A woman and a small child were on their knees, busily clearing out a flower bed. Burgess thought the child looked younger than 5 – Lucas’ age – and thought the child might be a girl. They were gone from the yard before Burgess could introduce herself.”
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article200986659.html

Is it possible the little girl was their daughter, who is one years old?

Thought maybe El dorado Texas?

Ah you could indeed be correct. Just strange for a Wichita reporter to not specify Texas since Wichita is right near El Dorado and therefore the first place people from Wichita are going to assume.

Is it possible the little girl was their daughter, who is one years old?

I would hope most people could tell the difference between a 1 year old girl and a 5 year old boy? I don't think a one year old would be kneeling and pulling weeds either. But who knows. Maybe she was just sitting next to Mom.

OMG! Have you guys seen these pictures from this article? Look at the pictures of him in the black baseball cap. He looks sickly thin. I'm sick. Also this article has new info:

Family concerned about Wichita boy's welfare before he went missing

WICHITA, Kan. (KAKE) -
As the search continues for 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez, the boy's family returned to their home late Monday along with the FBI. Relatives watching from afar say it's not the first time an investigator was called there.

Wichita police say the boy's stepmother last saw Lucas at around 3 p.m. Saturday. She then took a shower and fell asleep, and officers were notified around 6:15 p.m. that the boy was missing.

Sally Rasmussen is Lucas' great aunt, who spoke with KAKE News from her home in New Mexico. She says was sent a photo of Lucas last year and saw multiple bruises on his face and neck. She called police.

"All these stories I'd been hearing for months about him possibly being abused," she said.

Rasmussen only got more concerned after the father and son went to New Mexico. She says she and another relative saw more signs the child was hurt, and another report was filed in that state.

http://www.kake.com/story/37541152/...utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_KAKE-TV

It just hit me that Lucas does not weigh 60 pounds. He looks small in the pictures, but when I reread a poster that he was 4 feet tall, there is no way he is 60 pounds!

My grandson, who is a giant for his age, is 4 feet tall and weighs 36 pounds. He is two years old and certainly isn’t thin like Lucas.

I think this gives us an insight to stepmother who doesn’t know much about this child she cares for. IMO.

Sidenote: Anyone notice how these groups often copy and paste things from Websleuths vs link directly?

I've also seen people copy and paste things directly from here as if it is their own idea when in some cases, it is known to me that the FB profile posting it is not the same person/acct who originally posted it here.

Friendly reminder to new and not so new members. It's everyone's responsibility to be familiar with the rules :

Rules Etiquette & Information

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed.

SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS, e.g., FACEBOOK and TWITTER

Approved Pages/Profiles

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
Paraphrasing is okay.
Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.

snip

Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

snip

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Thank you

I have written and done deleted this several times....

The area of the search...the parks and around there....arr close to Wichita State University. There are some nice neighborhood and dangerous neighborhoods. Night time is always worse and most sensible people do not drive around the area at night. During the day, it is still avoided. Just wanted WS to know the areas...please note I said there are good areas too but dangerous areas....gangs and drugs.

Just how bad....LE friends say at night if you are there (when you should have taken a long route to avoid this area), and you hit a red light, slow down, look to make sure there are no cars, which normally there are not (people avoid it), then carefully drive through the red light, don’t stop, don’t dawdle, don’t look around to cause attraction and keep driving.

We have lived in the Wichita area since 1980’s and know what areas to stay out of....thanks to LE and my husband who is retired LE (from a different area). He knows I have no sense of direction so he makes sure I am familiar with bad areas of towns.

When I watched the presser, I felt like LE knew something. Not just because of vague answers but body language.... and media asked some great questions....makes public think and want to ask more questions.

I so pray Lucas will be found soon...
Absolutely this!

Several shootings lately, as well.
Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I believe FindLucasAllen said that was the most recent picture of him... the one on the left.

And it's cropped too. He looks much worse in the version that is not cropped. I'm worried for this little boy.

Friendly reminder to new and not so new members. It's everyone's responsibility to be familiar with the rules :

Rules Etiquette & Information

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed.

SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS, e.g., FACEBOOK and TWITTER

Approved Pages/Profiles

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
Paraphrasing is okay.
Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.

snip

Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

snip

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Thank you

thank you for this!

Hang tight peeps, I don’t think it will be much longer before we have an arrest.
IMO

Sidenote: Anyone notice how these groups often copy and paste things from Websleuths vs link directly?

I've also seen people copy and paste things directly from here as if it is their own idea when in some cases, it is known to me that the FB profile posting it is not the same person/acct who originally posted it here.

Yep, I've seen it many, many times, in many, many cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CriminalPineapple