Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #10 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm digging around on Google Maps in the Oaklawn neighborhood, and it's literally just houses. Like, unless she left him in someone's front or backyard, I don't know that this is him.

However, there is a VERY large wooded area right near the Elementary School in the neighborhood. GAH.

I also think in their rush to break "big news", the story that is now redacted would have said, "body of a child". Of course, I'm wrong a lot but my gut says not Lucas. I'm guessing people are downstairs? Although it was reported hours ago

I also think in their rush to break "big news", the story that is now redacted would have said, "body of a child". Of course, I'm wrong a lot but my gut says not Lucas. I'm guessing people are downstairs? Although it was reported hours ago

They would not say this for the time being until the family has been notified. No reporter worth their salt would report that, I should hope, if it was a missing child found deceased.

I'm digging around on Google Maps in the Oaklawn neighborhood, and it's literally just houses. Like, unless she left him in someone's front or backyard, I don't know that this is him.

However, there is a VERY large wooded area right near the Elementary School in the neighborhood. GAH.

Lots of rough areas over there. Also a Sutherland’s, the train tracks, the river, tons of storage sheds in the trailer park...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of rough areas over there. Also a Sutherland’s, the train tracks, the river, tons of storage sheds in the trailer park...

Yup, I was just about to comment on that. There are a ton of storage sheds. It looks like dang near every house has one.
There's the railroad tracks, and lots of trees/wooded areas still considered "in" the neighborhood.

Yeah, sometimes news posts quick stories based on what they hear on scanner chatter and it later ends up to be nothing. There was another case I was following where the news reported a body, then pulled the story, then later reported the "body" found was a dead turtle. So this could be animal remains for all we know.

You’re right. It is a pretty rough area to say the least.... one of the only places I would not want to be caught alone at night in Wichita.

I can't do this. The suspense is going to make me drive myself crazy. I have 75 cupcakes to make in the morning, so I think I'm going to go to bed. I just hope and pray and hope that it is Lucas. Ready for this ride to be over, and I'm sure his family is just begging for some sort of mercy at this point.

Rest easy, sweet baby. <3

Would someone please check downstairs? There was a news story posted 2 hours ago about a body found tonight in South Wichita but the link is not working for me (may be unrelated to Lucas): http://www.ksn.com/news/local/authorities-investigating-dead-body-found-in-south-wichita/1022383570

The KNSS 98.7 radio still has it up, though there is literally no information about it.

http://www.knssradio.com/articles/police-body-found-south-wichita

I'm thinking adult since it simply says body vs body of a child.

That area is beyond sketchy. Murders are not unheard of, drugs in general as well as drug houses in that neighborhood are plentiful.

ETA: It's near the back of the Emery BMX Park, another surprisingly sketchy hangout/area despite being geared towards kids (BMX, remote controlled car area, decent playground) which is why I mentioned it a few threads back.

Yup, I was just about to comment on that. There are a ton of storage sheds. It looks like dang near every house has one.
There's the railroad tracks, and lots of trees/wooded areas still considered "in" the neighborhood.

One of the park searches was really close. Chapin Park

7916474aee1992c59a6e82951a63b1fa.jpg

Interesting to note...
Elaine Stienfurth....

Police did not have a search warrant for the garage and NEVER LOOKED THERE!!

"The house on Federal Street was searched by authorities at least four times, but only the house."

http://nbc24.com/news/local/steven-king-tells-toledo-police-where-to-find-elaina-steinfurth-remains

Has the ENTIRE RESIDENCE/PROPERTY where Lucas moved, been searched inch by inch???
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Right! That was insane. I have seen a ton of cases where areas searched missed important places. I think it has to do with human adversion. No one wants to find a childs body yet everyone wants the child found.Intuive thoughts are cast aside in favor of logic reasoning which steers people away from seeing want they really do not want to. IMO.

Does anyone know if there were any searches going on today...particularly in that area? It does alarm me the more time that passes and not one news source is covering it. Nothing on twitter either.

That could work with my theory that EG was partying somewhere and disposed of him a short distance away.

But I don’t “feel” that it’s him. JMO.

Wonder if on the 16th a repairman, landlord, guy installing cable something like that came by between 4-6 pm and then once Lucas reported missing police contacted them or they contacted police. EG could of said so and so was here to Friday to fix something or install something?

It has already been renovated and is now the USD 259 District Offices.

Anyone local use Nextdoor? Maybe some of the neighbors in Oaklawn would have posted something?

Geez I just posted under a news article about Lucas to check your property... It was marked as spam and deleted. WTH?

Anyone local use Nextdoor? Maybe some of the neighbors in Oaklawn would have posted something?

If they did we can't discuss it here because that falls under rumor/social media. However, if a local member wants to take a drive and report back I think that would be allowed ;)

However, I'm leaning toward it being nothing at this point. The news would have a crew on scene I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517