Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #13 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha...just a lil club we had here, in honor of Juan Martinez, who prosecuted Jodi Arias, with great style.

:juanettes::juanettes:

The Juanettes ^^^6

Oh, hahaha!!!! No wonder Google couldn't tell me! :p:tyou:

Am I the only one who thinks maybe she did NOT dispose of him in the darkness of night?

For some reason, I keep imagining her waiting until some light of day.

Or at least, I think it's equally as possible.

I have wondered about it, but we were told to focus on the dark hours. I normally hate to assume things, but in this case, I assume there is a reason for that. (Someone saw her at home early Saturday, phone pings...something along those lines that we are not privy to just yet.)

JMO

I’ve been rolling the time around in my mind
Because from 6 until about 3am it’s quite busy on the weekend. Friday night bowling leagues, people out drinking, people out at the movies and dinner.... and after last call (1:45) when the bars shut down at 2, they all go to get food...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I the only one who thinks maybe she did NOT dispose of him in the darkness of night?

For some reason, I keep imagining her waiting until some light of day.

Or at least, I think it's equally as possible.

No you're not alone. I could still see her pushing him in a stroller to wherever she left him.

I’ve been rolling the time around in my mind
Because from 6 until about 3am it’s quite busy on the weekend. Friday night bowling leagues, people out drinking, people out at the movies and dinner.... and after last call (1:45) when the bars shut down at 2, they all go to get food...

That's a good point. A lot of people could have witnessed her doing whatever she was doing, but on the flip side, with so many people out and about, she might just be another face in the crowd or another car on an already busy street.

Hmmm, I would think it would be in LE’s best interest to allow them to communicate while she is in there.

i strongly disagree until someone with legal background explains if they are protected by confidentialityin a common law marriage. If they are in fact protected LE DOESNT want her to have a protected confidante that will act as release. They want her to explode.

Can't let this thread be so quiet.
Just making some noise for Lucas
:shamrock:. God bless.
jmo

I agree it is too quite on here. Surely we have not run out of idea's.

I keep running thru my head did she have help or not. Was she smart enough to go out to a dark place to dispose. What type of person was EG. I don't think we have really heard from anyone that knows what type of person she is. Wouldn't she have been afraid of losing the baby and JH? just some rambling thoughts and imo

i strongly disagree until someone with legal background explains if they are protected by confidentialityin a common law marriage. If they are in fact protected LE DOESNT want her to have a protected confidante that will act as release. They want her to explode.
I believe it was established earlier that spousal privilege does not apply in the case of child abuse of one or both of the parties' children.

That's a good point. A lot of people could have witnessed her doing whatever she was doing, but on the flip side, with so many people out and about, she might just be another face in the crowd or another car on an already busy street.

I guess, for me, I go back to PB saying to concentrate on the dark hours. I wondered if they had some kind of verification that their was movement at night or lack of movement during the day... either by neighbors or by device.

I agree it is too quite on here. Surely we have not run out of idea's.

I keep running thru my head did she have help or not. Was she smart enough to go out to a dark place to dispose. What type of person was EG. I don't think we have really heard from anyone that knows what type of person she is. Wouldn't she have been afraid of losing the baby and JH? just some rambling thoughts and imo
I wish I could answer these questions too. We just haven't had anyone who knows her tell us everything about her. But we know Lucas' relatives have said she abused him. We know she left him at home while going to OG.
From what I can tell, EG is a chameleon. Changes to suit whomever she is with. When she gets caught with the mask she's wearing slipping she probably goes into a rage. On her SM links she wanted to show herself in a sweet, kind and loving light. A motherly sort of woman. Into peace and kindness and nature. I don't think that's really possible if you could claim to love life yet show such disdain for a child.
Anybody else wanna have a go at it?
:thinking: :moo:

Is it possible that the neighbors security camera picked up movement after 6pm on Friday possibly in the middle of the night? We know that there wasn’t anything when she reported him missing on Sat but maybe this is why the focus is middle of the night? I’m probably grasping at straws but JMO.

I wish I could answer these questions too. We just haven't had anyone who knows her tell us everything about her. But we know Lucas' relatives have said she abused him. We know she left him at home while going to OG.
From what I can tell, EG is a chameleon. Changes to suit whomever she is with. When she gets caught with the mask she's wearing slipping she probably goes into a rage. On her SM links she wanted to show herself in a sweet, kind and loving light. A motherly sort of woman. Into peace and kindness and nature. I don't think that's really possible if you could claim to love life yet show such disdain for a child.

I think you are on the right track as far as her personality goes. So she more than likely did the disposal alone. imo

The more I think about it she is a controlling person so she probably did do the disposal herself. I've looked at this sad case so many different ways I'm almost cross-eyed from it,
:moo:

Narcissist behavior.

Just wanted to say that I was in downtown wichita today for the St. Patrick’s day parade and march madness and I saw several of the missing person posters created for Lucas hanging in various businesses. Thank you to those of you who took the time to get his photo out there. This is an incredible group!!

5:43. Last E.G. call, and before that the LL saw him at the house @ 530ish. What happened.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Just wanted to pass this along and thank and those of you who participated! Let’s not let Lucas’ story slip from anyone’s attention.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Lu...ing-5-year-old-Lucas-Hernandez-477187673.html

“A group who calls themselves the Lucas Warriors gathered outside Intrust Bank Arena today and it wasn't to watch basketball.
The Lucas Warriors is a group here in Kansas who hopes to find Lucas Hernandez.”

ALL communications are monitored while she is in jail.

Thanks for the info ! I was unsure about the landlord's visit.

According to the affidavit, Glass made calls on the 16th from the vicinity near OG (about 2.5 miles away from S. Edgemoor) at 4:53pm and 5:43pm. Since the landlord stopped by around 5:30 on the 16th and saw Lucas peeking out a window it's very likely that he was alone in the house at that time.

It also means that it's not likely that Lucas was restrained in some way in the house.

Ugh, poor little guy, what a nasty thing to do to a 5-year-old!! :furious:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/nxs-ksnwtv-... Child Case_1520964691832_36986193_ver1.0.pdf

is this the one by the Town East Mall? If it is there is a creak that runs behind or beside it someplace near it. I was in back seat of truck today. Room mate had to go get glasses ,we went straight to Wichita mall then right bk to Lyons but drove by there and I watch EVERYTHING watching for Lucas.. So just something I wondered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member