Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #13 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! Any help is greatly appreciated.

O/T - I was electrocuted 30 minutes ago and may be going to the ER. Apparently I’m not taking it seriously enough. I’ll check back as soon as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my Lord! Please let us know that you are ok! How the heck did this happen? Take care of yourself!

I keep forgetting to ask. Did anyone catch KWCH's 10:00 broadcast? I thought I heard them say something about Jonathan, but I was too busy being grumbly.

I’ve added them to our shared spreadsheet and will be contacting them with a flier and request for broadcast as well. [emoji177]

I am not familiar with stations out in Kanas but here in the northeast the "AM" stations have many active listeners so you may want to contact those as well.

I keep forgetting to ask. Did anyone catch KWCH's 10:00 broadcast? I thought I heard them say something about Jonathan, but I was too busy being grumbly.

Type in KWCH and it will take you to the website.
Search Lucas Hernandez ... the article is for March 17, 2018.

The article states that a group, trained by Tim Miller and EquuSearch, was outside Intrust Bank Arena, where college basketball game playoffs have been held. They were talking to people about LH.

This group is working with the father, Jonathan, and HIS family, to get help from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. That was the only thing about Jonathan.

Sorry I cannot link on the iPad and I do not want to wake anyone up at 317am to get to the computer.

I have been here since Lucas' thread has started. This is my first post on this one. I may have missed it but was wondering if it has been asked/addressed .... do you all think that MH was with EG when she may have hidden Lucas somewhere? I know we are concentrating on the dark hours. Would she have left MH home alone in her crib? We already know she left Lucas home alone when she went to OG OR do you think she had MH in her car seat with her? Just curious if that will help us ponder where poor Lucas is.

Shout out of thanks to FLA, PB, Liltexans, and everyone helping from boots-on-the-ground in KC and everyone else here with one goal ... finding this sweet boy. Be encouraged your labor and courage is NOT in vain. Justice will come. Truth and time walk hand in hand. Don't lose hope. Hugs my WS family.

Hey, stop raining on my parade. ;) But yes, proving the case may be a difficult task. We've seen cases here where the guilty got away with minimal punishment so it's certainly possible it'll happen in Lucas' case too but I'm crossing my fingers that LE has enough evidence to prevent her from walking away scott free. IMO a lot will depend on whether or not Lucas is found, and if he is what the ME will find, and how good the DA is.

Hopefully the prior reports to CPS and the photos from the relatives will provide some evidence of abuse. And with luck Glass will paint herself into a corner by talking too much. She seems to have a need to "tell her side" of the story, which may be her undoing.

By tell her side I bet she blames Lucas. She will say this is his fault and she panicked . I get this feeling. Nothing is her fault its everyone else's . Something just tells me she has a story just as she said but she will blame this little boy..

:coffeews:Lucas you are never alone. Praying today is your day to be found while I'm drinking my coffee.
:heartbeat::candle::heartbeat:

She was already blaming him for his bruises in her prison interview. After all, 'they' always had to tell him to 'be careful' when playing with his older cousins. :banghead::maddening:

She was already blaming him for his bruises in her prison interview. After all, 'they' always had to tell him to 'be careful' when playing with his older cousins. :banghead::maddening:
Yes she was. Placing blame on any young child is shameful IMO. It makes me sick and sad to think about all of this. Lucas had so many bruises, so many "accidents" and now he "disappeared".
I cringe when I watch this:
http://www.kwch.com/video/?vid=475560153
ETA "I keep thinking about what could've happened...I keep thinking back about these two people".
Diverting every direct question and total lack of empathy IMO.
:gaah:

Thinking of Lucas today!!!

Feel free to send a WS message to me with search info or email at HenryB2329@gmail.com.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

This is why I’ve been reaching out to radio stations, as I feel it might be a good way for lots of people to hear, and especially farmers etc who may enjoy listening to the radio as they work.

Do any stations picked up in Wichita do the "daily farm report" ? I remember hearing some of those when traveling through western Kansas. If the stations would be willing to do a PSA right before or after the farm report you would probably reach the greatest number of farmers at that time. Just a thought.

I have been here since Lucas' thread has started. This is my first post on this one. I may have missed it but was wondering if it has been asked/addressed .... do you all think that MH was with EG when she may have hidden Lucas somewhere? I know we are concentrating on the dark hours. Would she have left MH home alone in her crib? We already know she left Lucas home alone when she went to OG OR do you think she had MH in her car seat with her? Just curious if that will help us ponder where poor Lucas is.

Shout out of thanks to FLA, PB, Liltexans, and everyone helping from boots-on-the-ground in KC and everyone else here with one goal ... finding this sweet boy. Be encouraged your labor and courage is NOT in vain. Justice will come. Truth and time walk hand in hand. Don't lose hope. Hugs my WS family.

I have always thought MH was with EG, that plays a part in how and why I might search a particular area. And I don’t think she had help from anyone.

I have been following Lucas' thread since the beginning but haven't had anything worthwhile to contribute but I have been thinking about a case from several years back in Michigan (it as covered here on Webseluths). A little boy named Carnel Chamberlain was reported missing and search for for a week before he was found buried under the porch of the house he was reported missing from. K-9s were used in the initial search.

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/18906888/new-details-learned-in-disapearance-of-carnel-chamberlain

If LE is really that interested in finding Lucas they need to step up their game and release pertinent details about this case that will allow people to find Lucas. At this point it's reminding me of Adam Gilbertson, LE essentially did nothing to find Adam. It took his family finally getting disgusted with LE's lack of action and 130 volunteers a month after he disappeared to find him. Not surprisingly, Adam was found within a day of the massive, focused search effort. I understand LE needs to protect their investigation but sometimes finding a dead child is more important then getting a mark in the win column. JMO.

"Do any stations picked up in Wichita do the "daily farm report" ? I remember hearing some of those when traveling through western Kansas. If the stations would be willing to do a PSA right before or after the farm report you would probably reach the greatest number of farmers at that time. Just a thought."

KFDI I'm not sure about the other ones. They do have an AM and FM.

If LE is really that interested in finding Lucas they need to step up their game and release pertinent details about this case that will allow people to find Lucas. At this point it's reminding me of Adam Gilbertson, LE essentially did nothing to find Adam. It took his family finally getting disgusted with LE's lack of action and 130 volunteers a month after he disappeared to find him. Not surprisingly, Adam was found within a day of the massive, focused search effort. I understand LE needs to protect their investigation but sometimes finding a dead child is more important then getting a mark in the win column. JMO.

Until I started working behind the scenes with TES to find Lucas I was just as frustrated, but I don’t feel that way anymore. They very much want to find him, it can just look like they don’t.

Until I started working behind the scenes with TES to find Lucas I was just as frustrated, but I don’t feel that way anymore. They very much want to find him, it can just look like they don’t.

Thanks you ESO for helping to look for Lucas! :loveyou:

I get what he's saying, though. He didn't say that no one wanted to find him or wasn't trying, but the lack of details given out is ridiculous. So much information given by LE is very vague, and folks start making the wrong assumptions and perhaps are looking in areas that he wouldn't be at because of the lack of information provided. We have people here searching dangerous areas, trying their hardest to find this boy, putting themselves in possible danger, when it may not even be necessary to look in those areas.

Also, it would be nice to know if they thought she acted alone and perhaps a hint or two as to whether or not she either walked to bury him somewhere or drove her vehicle. If folks knew she drove her vehicle and the make, it just might jog someone's memory of that Friday night or Saturday morning. Also, many photos of her hair was a lighter color, but apparently she colored it darker just as Lucas went missing- that is an important detail to point out. They never even posted a picture of her asking if anyone saw her that night or the next morning.

Also, what harm would it be to have mentioned that the landlord saw him and at what time? I realize that our VI's posted the information here, but remember, many folks watching the news don't necessarily belong here at Websleuths and wouldn't know this information.

So for now I agree with him. This is by no means downplaying all the great search efforts being carried out day by day. LE needs to give more information, period. Lack of information is causing a huge delay in finding Lucas, not helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74