Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #13 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, what harm is it to say he's been out of school for a couple of weeks? That puzzles me, too. What's the damn big secret here? It's not like he disappeared from the school or there was a stranger watching him as he walked home. Stuff like this is just so silly to not discuss with the media, especially when it's not information that will compromise the investigation. Or where his father was- just confirm when he left town and for how long he was gone before Lucas disappeared. Again, it will not compromise the investigation, as a matter of fact, it clears up that the father was not involved.

5:43. Last E.G. call, and before that the LL saw him at the house @ 530ish. What happened.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
She probably went home full, he probably cried because he was hungry, she probably lost her cool and did something mean that resulted in his death then made a quick plan to hide him, did the deed, then planned her alibi. jmo

Just wanted to pass this along and thank and those of you who participated! Let’s not let Lucas’ story slip from anyone’s attention.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Lu...ing-5-year-old-Lucas-Hernandez-477187673.html

“A group who calls themselves the Lucas Warriors gathered outside Intrust Bank Arena today and it wasn't to watch basketball.
The Lucas Warriors is a group here in Kansas who hopes to find Lucas Hernandez.”
WoW! I love that. Thank you, Lucas Warriors, whoever you are. We're going to find him!

Great ideas! PLEASE REPORT FOR DUTY TO THE FLYER THREAD, lol!!!
Please remember to inbox me when I can provide my type of meaningful support. ;)

Type in KWCH and it will take you to the website.
Search Lucas Hernandez ... the article is for March 17, 2018.

The article states that a group, trained by Tim Miller and EquuSearch, was outside Intrust Bank Arena, where college basketball game playoffs have been held. They were talking to people about LH.

This group is working with the father, Jonathan, and HIS family, to get help from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. That was the only thing about Jonathan.

Sorry I cannot link on the iPad and I do not want to wake anyone up at 317am to get to the computer.

Thank you! That is what I was looking for.

An official “Help Find Lucas Hernandez” FB page will be published tomorrow. I’m hoping to be able to include some new details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will be watching for it!!!

Yes! Any help is greatly appreciated.

O/T - I was electrocuted 30 minutes ago and may be going to the ER. Apparently I’m not taking it seriously enough. I’ll check back as soon as possible.

What!!!! How? I hope it's just precautionary! Keep us posted. :(

I didn’t go, but I didn’t hear them say that when I heard the clips. Maybe we need to take fliers with us when we go search? I can print a bunch at home and we can take them with us and maybe put them in mailboxes as we pass by those houses. I can’t believe I didn’t think of that earlier 🤬

Hi ESO I rarely post but have followed closely. I just wanted to say from experience that only items with postage paid through the USPS are allowed to be put in mailboxes. Additionally if anyone witnessed a person accessing other people's mail boxes they might call LE thinking it was something nefarious. I just don't want anyone searching for Lucas to get in any trouble. You all obviously care so much and it gives me hope that he will be found. God bless you as you continue to search.

That's not a far fetched theory. I was about 8/9 & was arguing with my little brother (5/6) in the car while on a road trip with my parents from Idaho to South Carolina. We didn't stop arguing when told 1st or 2nd time & our parents pulled over & put us both out on the side of the road & drove off far enough to turn the lights out so we couldn't see them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

This happened to me once when I was about your age.
I was throwing a fit (as I always did) and my parents pulled over and put me on the side of the road.
They were probably gone 15 minutes before they came back and got me.
Not that their little lesson worked 😂
I was such a bad kid.

The affidavit from her endangerment hearing states that the affiant used initials to protect the witnesses safety and also to prevent evidence being destroyed
Whooooooo is named by initials in the redacted bit? Because at this point anyone who knows anything about the case knows who JH LH and MH are....

Touching on what some others have said about her personality
She seems to be, based on her past court papers and the interview, manipulative controlling narcissist.
IF she had help, it’s someone she feels she has complete and utter control over. An utter opposite- a ‘people pleaser’. But the problem with that is, if LE ever got that person in a room, they would likely roll on EG so fast, to please the interviewer.
So I really don’t think she had help, even though from the redacted bit, that may cover someone heretofore not disclosed as involved, seems to imply that someone else was involved on Friday. I’m more inclined to think it is referring to the LL making a statement of seeing Lucas home alone now that that has been confirmed by our VIs.
Also given her penchant for shifting blame, if there was someone else to blame it would have been done already. She has no hesitation with that it seems especially when she feels ‘threatened’ as evidenced by the ex’s court filing regarding her bio sons (she first said she kicked JH out then said it was because of the boys’ behavior).
So IMO she acted alone.

Caught up again- hope PB is okay. Keep doing amazing work y’all- phenomenal how much has been done for Lucas!

What, if anything, ever happened with EG's court appearance on Friday?

I don’t think she had one. The bond reduction hearing was initially scheduled for Friday but was changed to Wednesday. I don’t know of any other court date scheduled except her next appearance on the child endangerment charge is 4/16

(Can anyone contact PB & make sure everything is ok? I'm worried!)

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member