Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #14 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed the alleged incident from 2/5 is not on the time line. Or the October 2017 granting of unsupervised visits with EG's sons.

Were these goings-on with the other kids kept out, on purpose, for a reason? For example, EGs ex declined to be involved, it takes focus away from Lucas

I don't need to know why, but I am curious if the verifiable dates from the custody case reported on MSM were intentionally avoided.

Truthfully, they don't belong on the timeline. They are not part of why Lucas' has disappeared and are innocent victims.

Are the FBI still involved with this case? Because seriously how long before SOMEONE makes her TALK. Very frustrating.

- TIMELINE OF EVENTS - LUCAS HERNANDEZ -

A timeline was created in an effort to alleviate rumors and help organize the events surrounding the disappearance of 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez. Lucas has quickly become known as “Wichita’s Son” and he needs to be located. Sadly, we suspect that finding Lucas is now a recovery effort. If that’s the case, he deserves to be laid to rest respectfully and surrounded by those who love him.

5-15-17: Family member of Lucas’ father in NM call DHS in KS regarding suspected abuse of Lucas. Family member of Lucas’ biological mother in KS also report suspected abuse in May of 2017. It is later revealed that Lucas told family members in NM that his step-mother, Emily Glass, had thrown water in his face, kicked him, and dragged him across the room. Lucas stated that Emily is “mean to me.”

11-13-17: Another family member in NM contacted DHS about suspected abuse of Lucas.

2-7-18: Lucas moved into a new home in the 600 block of Edgemoor St. in Wichita, KS with his father, stepmother and younger sister.

2-9-18: Lucas’ father returns to NM for his scheduled 20 days of work.

2-11-18: Lucas is seen by a neighbor while playing with his stepmother’s two older sons. Glass is witnessed smoking outside with an unknown male. She later reports to Lucas’ father that a black male and white female were outside their home that night.

2-12-18: Glass surrenders the family cat to the Wichita Animal Shelter. Pets are not allowed in the rental house and she was reportedly unable to find anyone to take the cat.

2-16-18: Glass alleges she had been cleaning and around 3:30 p.m. "smoked a few bowls" of marijuana in the garage. She reportedly got hungry and drove to Olive Garden with her 1-year-old daughter in a white Acura SUV. Glass alleges she stayed at Olive Garden about an hour. She made two phone calls on at 4:53 p.m. and 5:43 p.m. The calls were made from the area of Central and Rock, near where an Olive Garden is located. (She later alleges that she left Lucas home because he had been sick, was sleeping, and she didn’t want to wake him.) Lucas is seen peeking out the window by the landlord around 5:30 p.m.

2-17-18: Glass reported Lucas missing at 6:14 p.m. after she alleges she left Lucas in his room around 3:00 p.m. while she took a shower and a nap. Lucas’ father begins his return trip home from NM after learning that Lucas is missing. Police begin an extensive search for Lucas and state they believe he was not abducted.

2-18-18: Lucas’ biological mother (who shares joint legal custody) arrived in KS around 5:00 a.m. after learning of Lucas’ disappearance. Prior to this, her last visit to KS was Jan. 1, 2018.

2-21-18: Glass is arrested and charged with 2 counts of child endangerment – one for Lucas and one for his 1-year-old sister. The endangerment charge for Lucas is later dropped. Lucas’ disappearance is now a criminal investigation.

3-3-18: Missing Pieces Network and the family of Lucas Hernandez encourage any property owners in Wichita and the surrounding counties to search their land and outbuildings for anything suspicious or out of the ordinary.

3-13-18: Police announce that the tip line will no longer be utilized for Lucas. Anyone with information is now asked to contact Crime Stoppers at 316-267-2111 or Wichita PD at 316-268-4407.

3-14-18: A judge denied Glass’ request for a bond modification. In her ruling, the judge stated that Glass is part of another separate, ongoing investigation and is considered a flight risk. Her bond remains at $50,000.

3-18-18: The “Searching For Lucas Hernandez” Facebook page was created in order to keep the public informed on the search for Lucas and to insure that Lucas’ face and story isn’t forgotten. Property owners who need assistance searching their land and outbuildings are encouraged to send a message to SearchingForLucas@gmail.com. We can’t allow Lucas to be forgotten and we won’t stop until he’s found.

#TeamLucas
#SearchingForLucas

attachment.php

Great work, thank you Ana and PB.

Truthfully, they don't belong on the timeline. They are not part of why Lucas' has disappeared and are innocent victims.

I appreciate that. I'm sure you are right. I imagined it was intentional because of one of the reasons I threw out there.

Still, I think that EG is the one who victimized those boys and it spilled over into Lucas's life starting in October 2017 and ending on 2/5 (assuming the parenting time on the 11th went smoothly).

And now that I've thought more about it with your reply, it isn't meant to be a timeline of EGs guilt or involvement but a time line of Lucas.

Thank you so much for the comprehensive timeline PB! You are amazing.

I also appreciate the extra tidbit that EG said she left Lucas alone when she went to OG because he was sleeping. This is what I was thinking....whether it be just another lie on her part or what actually happened.

I can see now that they could easily bring the endangerment charge for him against her again if necessary (she bonds out, gets sentenced and serves her time, etc.)

My next question is this - what is the statute of limitations on bringing a child endangerment charge? Say she is sentenced to 6 months or a year in jail, serves that time and is released. They still don't have enough evidence to bring any type of death related charge for him (theoretically) - can they still bring the child endangerment charge for Lucas against her at that point?

Can anyone refresh my memory on what the maximum sentence for the child endangerment charge she currently has against her is?

I’m not sure on the statute of limitations on bringing a later charge - the only one I know is murder has no statute of limitations.
The maximum penalty for her current charges is 1 year in jail, $2500 fine
http://statelaws.findlaw.com/kansas-law/kansas-child-abuse-laws.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The children no, but it speaks to her mindset. What had happened and was going on with her own children may have played a part in the scenario. It also shows her unwillingness to cooperate with court orders and her volatile past. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I appreciate that. I'm sure you are right. I imagined it was intentional because of one of the reasons I threw out there.

Still, I think that EG is the one who victimized those boys and it spilled over into Lucas's life starting in October 2017 and ending on 2/5 (assuming the parenting time on the 11th went smoothly).

And now that I've thought more about it with your reply, it isn't meant to be a timeline of EGs guilt or involvement but a time line of Lucas.
BBM
Funny thing is, the 11th is noted on the timeline as being the date the neighbor saw Lucas with his brothers. Is this the neighbor that said he stayed off by himself? The 11th is also the date EG was seen smoking outside with an unknown man. The 11th is also the date EG claims a black man and a white woman were seen outside her home. Lots of weird mentions for a single day.

I noticed the alleged incident from 2/5 is not on the time line. Or the October 2017 granting of unsupervised visits with EG's sons.

Were these goings-on with the other kids kept out, on purpose, for a reason? For example, EGs ex declined to be involved, it takes focus away from Lucas

I don't need to know why, but I am curious if the verifiable dates from the custody case reported on MSM were intentionally avoided.

We didn't want it to take away from Lucas.

Could the EG phone calls made be to her home, checking on Lucas to see if he was awake? Hungry?

If she would leave him alone, I don't know why I would even think she would check on him. Scratch that comment.

Could the EG phone calls made be to her home, checking on Lucas to see if he was awake? Hungry?

We don't even know that he was asleep when she left. That's just her sloppy excuse as to why she left him. But to me, just the fact that she left him alone tells me she's not calling to see if he's in need of anything! Heck he even has a diaper on so she doesn't need to worry about any of that either!

If he's asleep and she didn't want to risk waking him, then she can't very well call him. That might wake him.

I guess, theoretically, if this is a regular occurrence, she could have taught him to text her or something and she thinks having phone contact with a 5-year-old left home alone counts as supervision.

I feel icky even giving her that much twisted credit though.

The Acura SUV's......do they all have that little hood on the back window?
That's something I might notice and remember on a car.

What do you mean hood on the back window? I drive a 2005 ACURA MDX. They have 4 regular windows, and two smaller windows in the back on the side and then the window where the hatch opens up in the back. They also have third-row seats and a little compartment behind the third seats, but it isn't big enough to stuff a child into...

https://www.kbb.com/acura/mdx/2005/ <----- this one might look similar to EG's Acura, but it depends on the make and model. The one I drive now is a bit different from my previous 2003 Acura MDX. I rarely see Acuras in the color of white in my area. Most of them are black or a darker blue color.
Is Acura SUVs common in Witchita? I know in some places they're less common than others. When I lived in Iowa, I would rarely see them in the city that I am from.

If he's asleep and she didn't want to risk waking him, then she can't very well call him. That might wake him.

I guess, theoretically, if this is a regular occurrence, she could have taught him to text her or something and she thinks having phone contact with a 5-year-old left home alone counts as supervision.

I feel icky even giving her that much twisted credit though.

I'll bet her ex didn't know of the times she left Lucas alone. That would give him lots of ammo to not let his boys be unsupervised with her. Holy Toledo! She just recently got unsupervised visitation with her own boys and she makes the choices to get high , leave a 5 year old home alone (a sick one to boot) and drive a 1 year old around while she's under the influence! And she thinks it's ok and she's going to get away with it! What is wrong with her?

What do you mean hood on the back window? I drive a 2005 ACURA MDX. They have 4 regular windows, and two smaller windows in the back on the side and then the window where the hatch opens up in the back. They also have third-row seats and a little compartment behind the third seats, but it isn't big enough to stuff a child into...

https://www.kbb.com/acura/mdx/2005/ <----- this one might look similar to EG's Acura, but it depends on the make and model. The one I drive now is a bit different from my previous 2003 Acura MDX. I rarely see Acuras in the color of white in my area. Most of them are black or a darker blue color.
Is Acura SUVs common in Witchita? I know in some places they're less common than others. When I lived in Iowa, I would rarely see them in the city that I am from.

I guess it's called a spoiler. A lot of them have this. I wonder if hers does. They stand out to me, like eyelashes on a VW bug do.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-OEM-0...318495?hash=item2853110e1f:g:4SAAAOSwHLNZS3g0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg