Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to link the police briefing. Not sure if I can, but the comments all say it’s an adult

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Certainly Lucas' father would know if something was missing from the home, right?

Not necessarily. My husband wouldn't even be able to tell you where our sheets are, let alone if any were missing.

JMO

Remind me pretty please how one gets downstairs on tapatalk??? Still newish to it

If you don’t have a link provided, you can always search for “Scanner” in the search tab, while in Websleuths, and it should bring it up! Let me know if that makes sense.

If you don’t have a link provided, you can always search for “Scanner” in the search tab, while in Websleuths, and it should bring it up! Let me know if that makes sense.

Yes. Thanks

I wonder if this was to prevent anyone on JO's family/friends side from speaking with any of EG & JH's neighbors?

My guess is multiple reasons. The one I feel might be closest is that EG and JH didnt want JO to know that there were 4 people living in a single bedroom apartment. Next would be that maybe their house was not well kept (IE: filthy) and they didnt want JO to see that.

In my own head, I argued with myself about how neither of those reasons make sense because why would they allow EGs boys' father to come to the house? Granted, EG was not allowed to drive with her sons in the car, so options were limited as far as that goes.

So, how was JO going to the house different from her EX? The only reason I could come up with was that it didnt matter if EGs ex saw their living arrangements because HIS kids were not living there nor sleeping over there, so they dont need to hide it from him, however, JOs child lived there 24/7. So, beyond the fact that the space was too small, what were they trying to hide from JO but didnt care if EGs ex saw? All these freaking initials! Hope I kept them all straight!

Also, I seem to recall that the paperwork the ex filed stated that EG was not allowed to drive their boys without another licensed driver in the vehicle. There has been alot of talk about how she wasnt allowed to drive LH or MH around, but I dont believe that court order applied to them, only to EGs boys. He could not have something added onto a court order for children that are not his. JH or JO would have had to have to request that for EG not to be able to drive LH around. She didnt have an actual restricted license, if I am understanding it correctly, it is just part of her family-court ordered parenting plan. My understanding is if she got caught driving with the boys in the car, and it got back to EGs ex, he could petition the court again.... kinda along the same lines as the "if u do drugs, u are choosing not to parent thing", sort of.

GAHHHHH that was longer than I intended!

That's because the article was updated 45 mins later. Note the times at the top.

When EG was interviewed from jail about Lucas’ disappearance, she commented:

“...this is very painful that this is happening at a time like this, right now...”

Many have wondered what she meant by “a time like this.”

Well, EG is pregnant. I don’t know how far along she is, but she was pregnant when she smoked pot in the garage and when Lucas went missing. This may be why she was in the medical pod when she was first booked into jail.

:eek:verreaction:

(sorry for the delayed reaction, I'm behind)

Heart beating so hard right now... body found in witchita. Not saying if it’s adult yet or child
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Police-investigate-body-found-in-E-Wichita--479102713.html

It literally says in the article adult body found in dumpster

That's because the article was updated 45 mins later. Note the times at the top.

Thank you, ZoriahNZ! :loveyou: I was breathing heavy right alongside everyone else until that update happened less than 10 min ago

My guess is multiple reasons. The one I feel might be closest is that EG and JH didnt want JO to know that there were 4 people living in a single bedroom apartment. Next would be that maybe their house was not well kept (IE: filthy) and they didnt want JO to see that.

In my own head, I argued with myself about how neither of those reasons make sense because why would they allow EGs boys' father to come to the house? Granted, EG was not allowed to drive with her sons in the car, so options were limited as far as that goes.

So, how was JO going to the house different from her EX? The only reason I could come up with was that it didnt matter if EGs ex saw their living arrangements because HIS kids were not living there nor sleeping over there, so they dont need to hide it from him, however, JOs child lived there 24/7. So, beyond the fact that the space was too small, what were they trying to hide from JO but didnt care if EGs ex saw? All these freaking initials! Hope I kept them all straight!

Also, I seem to recall that the paperwork the ex filed stated that EG was not allowed to drive their boys without another licensed driver in the vehicle. There has been alot of talk about how she wasnt allowed to drive LH or MH around, but I dont believe that court order applied to them, only to EGs boys. He could not have something added onto a court order for children that are not his. JH or JO would have had to have to request that for EG not to be able to drive LH around. She didnt have an actual restricted license, if I am understanding it correctly, it is just part of her family-court ordered parenting plan. My understanding is if she got caught driving with the boys in the car, and it got back to EGs ex, he could petition the court again.... kinda along the same lines as the "if u do drugs, u are choosing not to parent thing", sort of.

GAHHHHH that was longer than I intended!

I think you gave a great example of how EG couldn't control the situation with her boys but had a lot of control over Lucas, possibly over his relationship with JO and other family -- where she can and wants to exert control, she does and she will.

But some of us are b*tches! (all respect intended) and we do think about the past and future. Justice is awaiting, Emily. Please advocate our support for LE and respect their covert investigation. There is right and wrong in our society; good overcomes evil. God tells us so.

And... with this the realisation, my coffee this morning just isn’t strong enough

My coffee could have cocaine and it wouldn't be strong enough. (PS, I don't actually use cocaine) [emoji23]

Just thinking out loud...

It literally says in the article adult body found in dumpster

When I posted the article it didn’t say anything about whether it was adult or child. It must have updated since you read the literal adult body.

Wish we could figure out how peoples minds work, what if someone Lucas was around at times had a newborn and Lucas talked about the baby and that made EG jealous?

I've wondered about where Lucas slept in the apartment. I've also wondered if he had a bed at the new home and if LE took his sheets. Do you know/can you say if Lucas had his own bed? It makes me so sad to wonder if he even had a bed. Geesh! :tears:

JMO

This^^^^^is gut wrenching

You cannot anymore.

Are you sure? I just tapped my finger once on the post and it popped up a reply/report box. I’m on an IPhone.

IMO, anything I say is JMO
—————————————-
RIP Lisa Harvey ❤️ http://www.news-ridgecrest.com/news/story.pl?id=0000007796
3b5ed04ab7fcf0b1f1ea7b9bd85caae2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors