Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #18 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still here! Present! (I feel like we are doing that thing in school... um, whats it called?... at the start of the day you confirm if you are present? ... omg... I'm so tired I can't even think straight.

Anyway, point is. I'm here. Just quietly.

I too am here quietly in the background of late. Pondering possibilities...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waiting for a miracle...

For EG to talk..

But then again the monster has no compassion...

Me

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

But she said she wanted to tell her side

Gosh it's been a long night in our home too! I've been here with y'all most of the night. IMO I don't believe EG will talk until LE comes forward with serious charges over Lucas disappearance. When she knows she is looking at many many years behind bars then perhaps. She believes she has gotten away with this as of now..

She has not and will not get away with this. All of us here that have lost countless hours of sleep over Lucas will not let that happen.

https://www.facebook.com/MelissaMur..._id=1524408412036292&notif_t=live_video_share
Hope it is allowed since it is KWCH news.
"SEARCH FOR LUCAS: The “Finding Lucas Hernandez” group is meeting at the Aloft Hotel off of K-96 and Oliver for another public search for Lucas. They’re searching in an undisclosed location today."
Guess there is little privacy anymore....
Update very generic info on where the search will occur.:)
Prayers hopes and wishes going out for their safety and that they locate Lucas and bring him home to those who love him
:candle:

I just pray whenever they are going out.. to please find him.

I’m a couple pages behind so might of been mentioned.
Other then Riverfest I know the
DAM MUSIC FEST is coming in July I pray he will be found way before then. But this is happening at
EL DORADO LAKE It is either a 2 or 3 day event with some pretty big country music headliners appearing. ( Toby Keith is one ) it’s sure to bring in a crowd. There is also The Country Stampede coming in June to Manhattan KS which is a huge yearly event also a camping type of event you can stay the entire 3 days to see various artists.

I know these aren’t actually IN Wichita but I can’t help but think of all the land owners and such that might not actually live there but have land. And or travel there for work. I live in a nearby city and most the population of our city has to travel the 40 miles or so to Wichita for shopping, doctors and even work. My husband made the drive 2 a day 7 days a week for years. We still have to go at least 2 times a week as does most of the population here. There’s so much land out there and especially when you take back roads and you see nothing but land and areas of nothing but trees. Sometimes rarely even passing another vechical. It’s overwhelming how much just land there is. And there are more ways to reach location A to B then I can possibly name. So I can’t help but think of all the people that travel from just my town to Wichita daily that might not even be aware and could be driving by something without even knowing. Just had to mention it because it bothers me everytime I travel that way.
Also at both the events I mentioned people from witchia do attend. The one at El Dorado Lake for obvious reasons , is one that must have flyers or people on the ground spreading word . I hope this doesn’t last that long but if it does I feel strongly about that one .

[emoji172]

It is a common misconception that you cannot prove murder without a body. This error is the result of a misinterpretion of the legal term*corpus delicti. Many people think this term means the body of a murdered person, when in fact, it means the body of evidence that proves a crime occured. Although it is difficult to convict someone of murder without the body of the victim, it happens, and it is happening more and more often due to advances in forensic science...

I have faith that LE has plenty of circumstantial evidence to convict EG.

I was agreeing with you that they had the evidence .. but the longer we go without charges the more I worry

*A funny thing often happens on the way to a ‘no body’ murder trial, especially if the death penalty is on the table.
When faced with the possibility of the ultimate penalty. It’s very common that the defendants will bargain with the location of a body.
If you take death off the table in exchange for the victim’s remains suddenly a ‘no body’ case can get solved on lots of different levels.

Such as offering Life In Prison Without Parole

It is a common misconception that you cannot prove murder without a body. This error is the result of a misinterpretion of the legal term*corpus delicti. Many people think this term means the body of a murdered person, when in fact, it means the body of evidence that proves a crime occured. Although it is difficult to convict someone of murder without the body of the victim, it happens, and it is happening more and more often due to advances in forensic science...

I have faith that LE has plenty of circumstantial evidence to convict EG.

Murder has been proved without a body. I know of a few and bet I could find others. Anyone know if there is a thread, targeting those types of convictions, available?

Murder has been proved without a body. I know of a few and bet I could find others. Anyone know if there is a thread, targeting those types of convictions, available?
There are many of those cases..

I was agreeing with you that they had the evidence .. but the longer we go without charges the more I worry

I’m not worried overly about what WPD has, yet, because I watched a similar case play out here recently. WPD keeps their info under wraps until the DA is more than ready to levy charges in serious cases like this. Evan Brewer’s mom and her boyfriend sat in jail on ‘unrelated charges’ for over 2 months before they were charged with numerous charges and the detailed evidence they have is astounding. I have faith they are doing nothing less than making sure they have the most complete thorough case possible before showing their hand

*A funny thing often happens on the way to a ‘no body’ murder trial, especially if the death penalty is on the table.
When faced with the possibility of the ultimate penalty. It’s very common that the defendants will bargain with the location of a body.
If you take death off the table in exchange for the victim’s remains suddenly a ‘no body’ case can get solved on lots of different levels.

Such as offering Life In Prison Without Parole

Unless the body is no longer retrievable. Forgive the morbid horrific images. I feel comfortable believing this is not the case with Lucas.

I’m not worried overly about what WPD has, yet, because I watched a similar case play out here recently. WPD keeps their info under wraps until the DA is more than ready to levy charges in serious cases like this. Evan Brewer’s mom and her boyfriend sat in jail on ‘unrelated charges’ for over 2 months before they were charged with numerous charges and the detailed evidence they have is astounding. I have faith they are doing nothing less than making sure they have the most complete thorough case possible before showing their hand

Sorry, but I think I'm getting cases mixed up. Did she have a preliminary for this case, or did she waive it so that the public doesn't know the evidence against her?

I don't know if this is allowed but this former District of Columbia Attorney ( Assistant US Attorney) tracts no body murder cases and has a pdf already that we can look at...

So many cases on there that have been won..

http://www.nobodycases.com/

Sorry, but I think I'm getting cases mixed up. Did she have a preliminary for this case, or did she waive it so that the public doesn't know the evidence against her?

EG hasn’t been charged yet with anything regarding Lucas. Just a child endangerment charge so far, regarding her youngest child.

Unless the body is no longer retrievable. Forgive the morbid horrific images. I feel comfortable believing this is not the case with Lucas.
I think it has been too long now for quite a bit of the evidence as in the Caylee Anthony case.

But Lucas still needs to be found...

And sometimes my mind still wanders to the trafficking idea but I think it is a long shot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member