Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #19 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a fire breathing Aries Beeooooch! on a good day. I'd like that 5 minutes with you, we could do some damage.

Oh heck now...ya'll caught me listening to the radio clean version of Pantera "Walk".
O/T that's who Morgan Harrington really wanted to see the night she was murdered:tantrum:

Caylee was the reason o joined WS and had to take a long break after the trial ended. I have in no means given up hope for justice but am starting to really worry. I still sometimes think about what Casey did while Caylee was 'missing'.. partying, shopping, etc. TM compared these two in many ways and that says a lot to me. Are people born this callous or does something happen to them along the way that causes them to not care about people? They both lack human qualities IMO. I took a psychology class in college where we looked at the whole nature vs nurture thing and I still wonder. What was EGs childhood like? Does anyone know? And if this conversation is premature or already hashed, my apologies to all.
As far as whether a person is "born bad" I really don't subscribe to that idea.
Of course that does apply with true psychopaths/sociopaths.
As a child of adoption, I can attest to the competing roles that nature vs nurture play out in real-life. (not saying EG is adopted at all).
Luckily I got all the love and affection I needed to thrive.
In TM's opinion about EG being like CA I think one of the key points he was trying to make was that she likely snapped and discarded him nearby. :(
IMO EG didn't have any time to party like CA.
Also the lack of empathy is obvious.
I am still thinking about all of this and after coffee maybe I will think more clearly.:cup:
In the meantime here is some short but interesting reading about psychopathic mothers:
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-human-equation/201307/the-psychopathic-mother
RSBM [Psychopathic mothers[FONT=&amp] play "Super Mom" when others are watching. She will make sure anyone who will listen knows what a great parent she is. In fact, she may come across as something of a martyr, i.e., a mother who sacrifices her own wants and needs for those of her offspring. Behind closed doors, though, she shows little or no genuine interest in nurturing or caring for the child and may subject him/her to abuse or neglect.[/FONT][FONT=&amp] ] [/FONT]:gaah:
Lucas:heartbeat:

JUSTICE IS COMING

EG it will be hard and fast

DONT DOUBT LE, the Feds and highly trained teams looking for Lucas and those who are assembling a case against EG anyone who knowingly or unknowungvhelped her. She fits the criteria. She’s in jail and is going to stay. She has lost her children forever. That includes the one she’s carrying.

While its terrible for everyone to wait, I think the DA HAS ITS VERY BEST On THIS CASE. As difficult as it is for those on the outside looking in , the devoted team putting this case in order are looking at some pretty ugly facts.

CHILD ABUSE

DCF AN ENTIRE AGENCY OF PEOPLE WHO FAILED.

A SCHOOL NURSE WHO TRIED TO REPORT THE ABUSE TO DCF.

ALL THE FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS Who DID EVERYTHING THEY KNEW TO DO TO SAVE LUCAS.

AND the first responders who quickly decided EG was most likely responsible going so far as to say “ LUCAS was not abducted and we don’t believe he walked out of that house”. That says it all.

Now its up to the team of men and women to put the case together and present it in court. They will get it done and do it well. Just as EGs ATTORNEY is defending her well. It’s her right to have the best defense possible.

JUSTICE IS COMING TO EG. I believe in the people who are going to prosecute the child in need case, the endangerment matter and especially the charges yet to be filed. I hope today we can get some comfort in all that’s coming to EG.

Lucas will be found.

You just reminded me. And thank you for that.
The FBI is involved

Has been from the start.

Renews my patience for waiting. FBI doesn’t waste its time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caylee was the reason o joined WS and had to take a long break after the trial ended. I have in no means given up hope for justice but am starting to really worry. I still sometimes think about what Casey did while Caylee was 'missing'.. partying, shopping, etc. TM compared these two in many ways and that says a lot to me. Are people born this callous or does something happen to them along the way that causes them to not care about people? They both lack human qualities IMO. I took a psychology class in college where we looked at the whole nature vs nurture thing and I still wonder. What was EGs childhood like? Does anyone know? And if this conversation is premature or already hashed, my apologies to all.

I don’t think Casey did anything particularly ‘right’ to get off
I think the prosecution in that case messed up spectacularly.
Which is why we see LE and prosecution taking their time and being ever more thorough.
JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well a lot of people are putting all their faith in the basket with them, so I hope you're right! Actually I pray every day you're right!

Someone needs to share with EG the news of Aliayah Lunsford's so-called "egg donor" being found guilty of her murder. Lena Lunsford has not given up the location of Aliayah's body.

It is all in the timeline IMO.
Of course LE and the FBI realized that from the very beginning.
I am going to go back for a while and re-visit the earliest links and the updated timelines.:thinking:
Seems to me that it is possible EG had help after the fact. I pray this is not true. Mainly because if this is so, then this "helper" has not been successfully located.
Also it could mean that little Lucas could be almost anywhere.
If we follow TM's lead that this case reminds him of the CA case, then I don't really grasp that entirely yet. How I wish I did.:gaah:
We had faith in LE in CA's case and were devastated. I do agree that the case was messed up from the start but was still shocked by the outcome.
I am like so many others who support and back LE ardently.
We only have limited info because that is all they think we need. :(
Sadly, with each WPD briefing that passes without a mention of Lucas or even a question from the press, my heart just breaks all over again.
Cannot even imagine how FLA and others are holding up.:heartbeat:
Off to read and ponder...:lookingitup:
jm sleepy opinion

Sorry for my posts :( There just isn't a lot to go on and the comparisons I make are (supposed to be) helping me to work out what might happen here and what kind of Justice may come for Lucas should he be or not be found :(

Maybe I need to take a break until I can add something substantial again :(

Don't take a break! Only unless you need to! I love yours and Chi's playful banter. Gives me laughs when I need them.

I look forward to everyone's input in this case. Don't back off! We sometimes need the humor to offset the horrors that poor Lucas went through. Please,please let this be the day.
OT this thread really stays true to Lucas. In some others,I have learned more about homeschooling/manners/race than I will ever need. We love you Lucas!!!

Guilt weighs on a person. It eats them up in side. Maybe if EG did have help after the fact it will drive this person to come forward with information about Lucas. Maybe the circumstances between EG and this person will change and that will cause them to come forward. You just never know what will happen if another person is involved and they feel pressed.

They might tell to save themselves just because they think LE is getting close to finding out about their involvement.

I am hoping if she did have an accomplice this will come about.

Just thinking..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Oh Dear Lord...thread #19 already ??

Hoping and Praying that Today is the DAY!!!
#TEAMLUCAS

Can anyone tell me why so much faith is being put in the use of a Rocon to find Lucas. It is basically just a all terrain (two wheel drive) motorcycle? I thought TE had used equipment to search.

Just wondering..

Can anyone tell me why so much faith is being put in the use of a Rocon to find Lucas. It is basically just a all terrain motorcycle? I thought TE had used equipment to search.

Just wondering..
I think it's more about showcasing that they are able to access different areas. I'm just guessing on that though.

I wish that in cases like this that are troops would be called in to hunt for a child. It would be a good field exercise for them also. It would take some legislative changes but I think in the case of a child they should consider something like this.

Maybe Lucas would of been found already with that kind of help. Our military has the assets...

I'm not saying to interfere with prosecution but to help find a childs body. A courtesy.

I am going to go back for a while and re-visit the earliest links and the updated timelines.:thinking:
Seems to me that it is possible EG had help after the fact. I pray this is not true. Mainly because if this is so, then this "helper" has not been successfully located.
If we follow TM's lead that this case reminds him of the CA case, then I don't really grasp that entirely yet. How I wish I did.:gaah:
We had faith in LE in CA's case and were devastated. I do agree that the case was messed up from the start but was still shocked by the outcome.
Sadly, with each WPD briefing that passes without a mention of Lucas or even a question from the press, my heart just breaks all over again.
jm sleepy opinion

IMO, she had help after the fact

Oh heck now...ya'll caught me listening to the radio clean version of Pantera "Walk".
O/T that's who Morgan Harrington really wanted to see the night she was murdered:tantrum:

When I said about EG going outside and asking the two strangers if they "need to come in"

that song was the way I imagined her saying "do you need to come in?!?!"

jm sleepy opinion

I agree that she had help. I reaaaaally do. I think Casey acted alone, but EG, no, she didn't have the time Casey did. She isn't.. no. I just think there was someone else involved. After the fact.

Of course, we all feel angry about what happened with Casey/Caylee and I'm angry because LE knew from day one that they were being fed ******** by Casey and then the prosecution happened at the trial and it all went wrong. This cannot happen to Lucas too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea