Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #22 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
JH told JO he believed EG murdered Lucas. I'm going to go with that. There's another reason we aren't privy to for JH seemingly standing by EG.

I know that was in the interview with JO but not what he has said himself to others.

It should be interesting how he answers questions given to him during the trial. So far, we've only heard that he's backing EG and would take her home in a heartbeat if she got out of jail. I know Jamie's mentioned that he agreed in those first 72 hours that EG killed him, but something EG said changed his mind to back her up, at least in front of the media. So, for Lucas' sake- I want to hear how he answers questions that would cause him to put EG in a bad light. To stand up for her again, in my eyes, would be an insult to his darling son.

I don't see how he can lie about her smoking weed and going to OG. He's going to have to cop to it. LE has the evidence she wrote to him. He just didn't know she left Lucas home alone. But Lucas isn't a part of this trial, only the daughter. So, as I see it JH has to tell the truth and his truth will bury her. I wonder if they can ask about his knowledge of other times she got high and drove with any children in the car.

I know that was in the interview with JO but not what he has said himself to others.

I know but just common sense tells me he knows, just like JO knows. There's another reason and we don't know what it is, as to why he's publicly backing EG but I don't think it's because he doesn't think she murdered him.

i don’t recall her being on a psyche hold. She was in med pod for pregnancy. At least that’s my understanding.

She was on suicide watch at first according to the news at the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like court would be over for today at this time.
I can't find anywhere what the end result was. Are all the jurors picked? Does trial begin tomorrow?

What do you think he would have to offer?

JH was 12 hours away.

She most likely did not not tell him she smoked and went to OG. She may have been pregnant and both may have known.

JH probably mad at prosecutors, so he would be hostile.

JH had no direct knowledge of what she actually did while he was working.

A big part of what they claim as evidence in the affidavit is messages from EG to JH saying she was going to smoke some pot and go to OG

Isn't suicide watch the same as psyche hold? Suicidal people are found in the psychiatric ward in hospitals. I have had people I love on those floors in hospitals, and they as well were not allowed contact for 72 hours with the outside world.

Seems like court would be over for today at this time.
I can't find anywhere what the end result was. Are all the jurors picked? Does trial begin tomorrow?

On Kake news at 5 - so hopefully it posts soon- they said jury selection happened today and opening arguments are set to begin tomorrow

Isn't suicide watch the same as psyche hold? Suicidal people are found in the psychiatric ward in hospitals. I have had people I love on those floors in hospitals, and they as well were not allowed contact for 72 hours with the outside world.

I don’t know what the distinction is or if there is a different one depending on circumstances.

I hope not to add misunderstanding but I am so confused. This mention on page one of this thread adds to my bewilderment:
One additional layer of detail about Lucas that came up at Friday’s hearing: A neighbor came to Glass’ home and saw that she and her daughter were gone — but that 5-year-old Lucas was there. The neighbor had a “Q&A” with Lucas about where Glass was.
Has it been clarified if this is an additional observance of Lucas alone at home before EG arrived home on Friday? It’s been stated he landlord saw him at 5:30 on Friday.. EG was involved in a phone call at 5:43. Is it possible the neighbor was involved with the LE response team on the 17th and told them what she knew but it didn’t come out until later that week about the LL also seeing him that day?

I read somewhere that it's not unusual to place arrestees on suicide watch in the beginning. Is that true? If I were arrested for something I hadn't done there would be no need to place me on suicide watch. But, if I were arrested for a huge crime I did do. maybe. But here's the part that also gets me........she was arrested and charged with a misdemeanor! Who would need to be placed on suicide watch for a misdemeanor?

I hope not to add misunderstanding but I am so confused. This mention on page one of this thread adds to my bewilderment:
One additional layer of detail about Lucas that came up at Friday’s hearing: A neighbor came to Glass’ home and saw that she and her daughter were gone — but that 5-year-old Lucas was there. The neighbor had a “Q&A” with Lucas about where Glass was.
Has it been clarified if this is an additional observance of Lucas alone at home before EG arrived home on Friday? It’s been stated he landlord saw him at 5:30 on Friday.. EG was involved in a phone call at 5:43. Is it possible the neighbor was involved with the LE response team on the 17th and told them what she knew but it didn’t come out until later that week about the LL also seeing him that day?

Boy oh boy! This has lots of us confused. Either the LL is also a neighbor, or a neighbor stopped by and the LL stopped by, or the neighbor saw Lucas alone and called the LL and then the LL came over, or it's poor reporting.

I read somewhere that it's not unusual to place arrestees on suicide watch in the beginning. Is that true? If I were arrested for something I hadn't done there would be no need to place me on suicide watch. But, if I were arrested for a huge crime I did do. maybe. But here's the part that also gets me........she was arrested and charged with a misdemeanor! Who would need to be placed on suicide watch for a misdemeanor?

Well I don’t know but when they arrested JH for battery he wasn’t placed on suicide watch....

To the best of my recollection (which doesn't mean much lol), I don't think it's ever been specified in MSM or by VI. Just a lot of speculation. All we knew is that she appeared in a yellow jumpsuit instead of the usual orange, which designated something but we weren't sure exactly what, and that her booking information (or whatever it's called) showed her location at that time to be in the medical area (pod?).

JO stated that EG was on a 72 hour psych hold in her recent podcast interview. I'm not saying that she coudln't have been mistaken, but I'm going to take her word for it until someone specifies otherwise. For all we know it could have been for a combination of things - but I will say this. I've been to jail whie pregnant and was never given special housing or consideration, and I was much farther along in my pregnancy. I know it can vary by jurisdiction, but like I said, I consider JO to be a VI and psych hold seems reasonable to me.

JO stated that EG was on a 72 hour psych hold in her recent podcast interview. I'm not saying that she coudln't have been mistaken, but I'm going to take her word for it until someone specifies otherwise. For all we know it could have been for a combination of things - but I will say this. I've been to jail whie pregnant and was never given special housing or consideration, and I was much farther along in my pregnancy. I know it can vary by jurisdiction, but like I said, I consider JO to be a VI and psych hold seems reasonable to me.

Maybe she told them she was bipolar and/or pregnant. :eek:

JMO

thank you. I more than understand.

People le are human and we all, LE, LL, families and especially me make mistakes. We also depend on information we are given and depend upon.

None if that hat would have happened if LUCAS would have been taken into State custody a year ago.

FLA don’t withdraw because of confusion. Nothing I have seen or read has caused an issue. By far it is most important that you continue to do the good you began.

Im an intermittent WS member, and I suppose I came back because LUCAS disappearance hit close to home, being so similar to the matters that came across my desk.

Sit back and weigh heavily how much you’ve done positively. You’re one of a kind and have been irreplaceable as far as understanding details which could be shared that wouldn’t jeopardize this case. That’s hard to do. And you’ve done an exceptional job. I mo
I think a very good example of miscommunication happened with the black eyes comment. Where the interviewer thought she said black guys. I had to giggle a bit, however can you imagine how that could misconstrued in a very public light.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Someone who says they are thinking of killing themselves or has made remarks leading LE to believe she may be. When they book you one of the questions they ask is if you have ever had suicidal thoughts or attempted suicide - and also if you are having suicidal thoughts currently.
Medical hold can be for lots of things, including suicide watch. It could also be for drug detox or if someone has serious illness.

Boy oh boy! This has lots of us confused. Either the LL is also a neighbor, or a neighbor stopped by and the LL stopped by, or the neighbor saw Lucas alone and called the LL and then the LL came over, or it's poor reporting.

I think it's been tentatively affirmed that there were two separate sightings of Lucas being left home alone (one by LL, one by Q&A neighbor), but maybe I'm reading into things wrong here on this thread.

I want to point out - I'm not a terrible person. Over a decade ago I had a lot of financial issues - I lost my job and was unable to keep my car insured and the license plates up to date. I got tickets I couldn't afford to pay, which turned into warrants, which lead to me having to spend time to serve off the money I owed for the tickets. I would hate to think anyone here thinks I'm some type of wacko criminal :shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici