Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
But with that stipulation, couldn't the ex ask them to test her to prove it? Or could her confession be enough? I think the point of not being able to prove it for the CE case was they couldn't prove that she was affected by marijuana at the time she drove. I don't think there's any doubt she did use it. I mean, she gave the name of her dealer!

She gave a first name, to which is probably another one of her lies, too.

Remember, they go by case by case. What is in MH's documents won't be allowed in her boys' case.

I posted this defense statement on page two:
"Till this day, no one knows or can prove that she ever has ingested marijuana, ever," said Julia Leth-Perez.
I’ve not held the early DCF stating EG’s previous use of meth and heroin or the diagnosis of bipolar as strictly certifiable. Though I tend to believe more substances than MJ were a common way of coping for her. There may be no evidence of this statement either. If defense proudly declares no existence of positive use of mj, ever! I’m inclined to believe there may be no positive tested usage of either of these drugs. If DCF had her tested at any time, and she was indifferent enough to use meth or heroin, I would think she was also using pot at the time. I’m not questioning the judges order but would he have stipulated such without positive confirmation? There’s so much to go back to review.

I haven't followed for awhile, so I was not aware we cant speak bout the search. and I was not accusing anyone of giving up on him. the trail is cold currently, so I understand why the tag is gone. its just sad.

We were told to not speak about search here and frankly feel this is extremely important to honor.

No one gave up or quit on Lucas. LE has a LOT more info because of this last 3 months of effort.

What choice does he have, Blef?

We're here because many family members of Lucas, including a member of EG's own family, reported and documented the abuse he was suffering under day after day, and look what happened? He's now been missing for three months, and she's getting out of jail today, a free woman now, even after confessing she smoked MJ before going out to eat at OG with her daughter.

They had no recourse legally, what makes you think he will?

He will take it back to court. He has custody of the boys. And JH is now accused of battery of one of them.

It's disappointing that Emily is out to live her life (for now) while Lucas no longer has his, but we need to remember that this case was not about him. She may have been found not guilty in this case, but I have faith that Lucas will eventually receive justice [emoji172]

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

He will take it back to court. He has custody of the boys. And JH is now accused of battery of one of them.
. She wasn't the one who abused her bio son, JH did. You know how she works- she'll promise the judge, just like she did before (with her drugs), and say her and JH either aren't together anymore or don't live together, that there is no chance her sons will be around him.

This woman can lie her way out of anything, it seems, and get away with it.

It's disappointing that Emily is out to live her life (for now) while Lucas no longer has his, but we need to remember that this case was not about him. She may have been found not guilty in this case, but I have faith that Lucas will eventually receive justice [emoji172]

I'm so sorry for you FLA. I'm hoping LE have a plan to get her back into the interrogation room as soon as possible.

. She wasn't the one who abused her bio son, JH did. You know how she works- she'll promise the judge, just like she did before (with her drugs), and say her and JH either aren't together anymore or don't live together, that there is no chance her sons will be around him.

This woman can lie her way out of anything, it seems, and get away with it.

I think, considering this case, she will be under far greater scrutiny now

Hugs FLA, don't give up this is still about Lucas whom we all still love! Once everyone get over this hurdle it will get back to Lucas and only Lucas. :grouphug:

YES! Lucas WILL get justice!

Thank you FLA , you are very strong, I really admire that.[emoji176] keep the Faith. said that LE is on top of this, I'll stick with that.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A520F mit Tapatalk

B
Keep the faith, FLA. I feel it too. If love was all it took, Lucas would still be here! Hugs

My heart aches with no understanding. How did they conclude this wasn’t endangerment when they were told by her own words she did it??? Did they get a bunch of potheads to jury?
Anyone know if she will remain in jail on other charges now? I worry that the DA won’t file the murder charges now that they know that an open and shut case was acquitted. I’m horrified.
I believe the girl will run, and that they need to at the very least, put ankle monitor on her.
Please tell me JH won’t take her back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Judge ordered her free to go. Without farther charges, they can’t do an ankle monitor

Did we ever get an answer on why WOD didn’t bother to test?

On the stand, the detective said the bigger investigation was the focus, when asked why they didn’t test her.
IMO, they wouldn’t have had anything more by the way of proof even if they did test her, at the time that she made the statement or the time of arrest for the fact it would have been so removed from the drive to OG as to be inconclusive about was she high at the alleged time.

Very curious who she left with. Maybe being on the outside, she'll eventually confess to someone who will turn her in. Her "friends" and family will surely be asking more questions now that they're not be monitored.

I wouldn't say this was super open and shut. I'm not very surprised, honestly. She said she did it, but did she smoke way before she left? How much did she smoke? That's like saying "I drank some alcohol and then went to OG". Ok, but the alcohol was several hours before. Or maybe I drink all the time and it didn't affect me. Prove that my blood alcohol level was over legal limit... you can't. I think the only reasonable way they could've gotten her is if they had video of her behaving erratically, or if they'd pulled her over and tested her. Even if they'd tested her a couple days later, it wouldn't have guaranteed she was too high to drive when she went to OG.

I just really think since she got off on this charge, she's going to be SUPER smug and think she's going to get off on the impending murder charges. She'll never give up the info now :(

Smugness tho, can lead to slip ups and mistakes that lead to being caught and charged with bigger things. How confident must she be right now- someone testified to her own words while in jail ‘I was so so high when I went to OG’ and she still walked

Smugness tho, can lead to slip ups and mistakes that lead to being caught and charged with bigger things. How confident must she be right now- someone testified to her own words while in jail ‘I was so so high when I went to OG’ and she still walked

Wonder if the jurors didn't believe her cellmate.

The good thing about Emily's charge was it got MH out of her custody and into a safe home, so even though she was not found guilty, the charge did serve a purpose. (am sure ESO will be on later and elaborate but I wanted to make sure to point out the silver lining that still exsists because of the arrest.
And it got Emily in jail and out of the way for three months. I'm trusting that LE has some more cards to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard