Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 2 cents...
Undeniable proof of injuries that Lucas sustained prior to the time when EG met JH were found at autopsy.

MOO
"Bennett said investigators would continue to follow up on newly-developed leads and await the results of forensic examinations."

DA: No charges today in Lucas Hernandez case, Glass released from jail
I think they found injuries, too. I don't know why, but I feel like they are playing with her head. I hope it works. But, I agree, I think they know exactly how he died and they're just sitting on their hand until they have it all. I hope I hope I hope.

It's worth your time (54 minutes) to listen to NG's interview with the PI so you can hear for yourself what he says.

Crime Stories with Nancy Grace

I've listened to it. I think Marshburn is fine in the interview. Also, he's not the only guest on the show so I'm not sure why he's getting all the hate from the public.

Beautiful. EG bolting for it looking utterly afraid for her entire fate.

The bystanders gathered to nail her sins to her azz, and the media just giving all the time on earth to the most base sense of horror we've all held back for months.

Enjoy your freedom, EG!
Sincerely, she who can't wait to see how fast Emily feels like crawling back into the hole just she came from.

No sooner did I finish the podcast and was feeling so much anger towards EG and then I see she is being released? Whoa!

I couldn't be more angry about all of this.

The PI said wayyyyy too much!

Did the podcast play into them releasing her in some way? Or did it just seem that way to me?

I am so sorry @FindLucasAllen and all those invested in this case. This is so sad.

It's worth your time (54 minutes) to listen to NG's interview with the PI so you can hear for yourself what he says.

Crime Stories with Nancy Grace

I've listened to it as well. I still don't see how he has jeopardized the case or what proof anyone has that his interview or "loud mouth" is the reason that EG walked free today.

Who is this guy waiting at the door?
Watch Live
I guess I'm just not that impressed with LE's response so far. They kind of tried to take credit for finding Lucas by saying they were bound by rules that civilians aren't, which really makes no sense since Lucas was found under a bridge and LE could have talked to Emily through her attorney at any time or they could have talked to her when she was acquitted and home free, just as Marshburn did. If mistakes are being made, I think they are more LE's responsibility than Marshburn's. If LE has the evidence to charge EG, they should get on with it and do it.

Nice, liltexans. Very nice. Eloquently expressed.

I guess I'm just not that impressed with LE's response so far. They kind of tried to take credit for finding Lucas by saying they were bound by rules that civilians aren't, which really makes no sense since Lucas was found under a bridge and LE could have talked to Emily through her attorney at any time or they could have talked to her when she was acquitted and home free, just as Marshburn did. If mistakes are being made, I think they are more LE's responsibility than Marshburn's. If LE has the evidence to charge EG, they should get on with it and do it.

Oh... they are.

Has anyone noticed how incredibly creepy LE is as a whole?

yes I think so.

I don’t know if it’s fear , what if’s etc, but my gut is worried she may try suicide.
IMO she did not look pregnant today.
She may bolt or suicide or idk what at this point.
Just very sickening.
I’m getting the sense it wasn’t her parents who picked her up today, I wonder if they have abandoned their support of her?

I'm wondering the same thing. I'm grateful that Marshburn did what LE was apparently unable or unwilling to do. He found Lucas. I think there have been people who have been (and possibly still are) looking for personal glory from this case, but I don't get that vibe from him at all. I followed the Kelli Bordeaux case and I never felt he looked for Kelli for personal gain, either. He's rough around the edges, given that he's not a trained PI. He's essentially a bounty hunter who discovered he's good at finding bodies that LE can't or won't look for. I don't see where he's jeopardizing the case, but that's just my opinion.
My opinion as well. For all we know, he could be doing exactly what LE wants him to do. I'm more befuddled that EG was released and not charged with the obstruction charges. That one has me amazed. o_O

I think they found injuries, too. I don't know why, but I feel like they are playing with her head. I hope it works. But, I agree, I think they know exactly how he died and they're just sitting on their hand until they have it all. I hope I hope I hope.

I literally came to say the exact same thing! But my language wasn't so nice...

I've listened to it. I think Marshburn is fine in the interview. Also, he's not the only guest on the show so I'm not sure why he's getting all the hate from the public.

I think it is because he is telling things everyone else has been told not to talk about. Also, I doubt he heard this information from the police and more likely heard it from one particular search group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname