Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashonti Ford KSN
‏

@AshontiFordKSN
7s8 seconds ago
More
MISSING BOY UPDATE: Stepmom of missing boy has been booked into the Sedgwick County Jail. @KSNNews reporters @ChrisArnoldKSN and @JohnAsebesKSN will be live at the 3:30 press conference with @WichitaPolice for more.

Just wanted to add if it hasn’t been already stated that we are expecting another round of ice/snow again that is supposed to run over the next 36 hours and Wichita is included in that.

I will say as I saw a few previous posts stating a one year old would never take a 3 hour nap, that my soon to be one year old took that long of one today. Mind you I was near him the entire time as all my children and my daycare kiddos are always in view or if older, I can always hear them. Moving on, my soon to be one year old is teething and he always takes naps like that when going through a change or developmental leap. My oldest always took naps like that as well—still does. As for my middle kiddos, forget it, they still don’t sleep, so it really does depend on the child. *Note—that is just something I notice with my own children and have also noted with children in my daycare and my views do reflect towards what I actually believe is going on with this case*

Ashonti Ford KSN
‏

@AshontiFordKSN
7s8 seconds ago
More
MISSING BOY UPDATE: Stepmom of missing boy has been booked into the Sedgwick County Jail. @KSNNews reporters @ChrisArnoldKSN and @JohnAsebesKSN will be live at the 3:30 press conference with @WichitaPolice for more.

In case you all missed this post by angelainwi at the tail end of last thread

Stepmom arrested

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Ashonti Ford KSN
‏

@AshontiFordKSN
7s8 seconds ago
More

Oh NO. NOOOOOOO.

ashonti ford ksn
‏

@ashontifordksn
7s8 seconds ago
more
missing boy update: Stepmom of missing boy has been booked into the sedgwick county jail. @ksnnews reporters @chrisarnoldksn and @johnasebesksn will be live at the 3:30 press conference with @wichitapolice for more.

oh wow!!!!!

Ashonti Ford KSN
‏

@AshontiFordKSN
7s8 seconds ago
More

....Yikes.

Ashonti Ford KSN
‏

@AshontiFordKSN
7s8 seconds ago
More

I hope this means they found him (Waiting on presser).

Ashonti Ford KSN
‏

@AshontiFordKSN
7s8 seconds ago
More
Oh no my dear Lord!

Anyone else feel sick to their stomach ???!

Yes. I am so tired of these situations because there are a lot of awesome bonus adults in children's lives today but cases like this drag every great one down. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa