Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They arrested her!!!! wow...just wow....:jail:

Trying to check on the jail site, but it's crashing on me.

Background “She’s invoking now.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is everyone else just seeing an empty grey chair?

Ashonti Ford KSN
‏

@AshontiFordKSN
7s8 seconds ago
More
MISSING BOY UPDATE: Stepmom of missing boy has been booked into the Sedgwick County Jail. @KSNNews reporters @ChrisArnoldKSN and @JohnAsebesKSN will be live at the 3:30 press conference with @WichitaPolice for more.

In case you all missed this post by angelainwi at the tail end of last thread

Oh my God, there goes my lunch.........

Just saw the above posts. It will never fail to kick me in the gut even though I know the outcome. The breath has just been knocked out of me. What did this woman do to this baby? She better have led police to him, dammit. I wonder if he was hidden in the house.

heard in the background, "she's in booking" At least I swear I heard them say that. IMO

The jail intake won't load for me. Might be the volume of traffic trying to get on to it at this time I guess

Sending you all MAJOR love and hugs, especially those of you who have physically searched for him and worked tirelessly since he went missing.
Especially you FLA.
I'm so sorry.

I was hoping they were going to arrest her soon---but it is like a swift kick to the gut---I agree....

I think most of us knew this was coming.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have this awful feeling in the pit of my stomach! I hate missing children"s cases and rarely follow them because of the outcome. Lucas is such an adorable little boy, I don't even want to think of what she did to him. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa