Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be great to have more "insiders" that can explain some background. We have been putting it all on FindLucasAllen.

NOT that I'm hoping she bonds out, but, IF she bonds out and doesn't have her lawyer guiding her every set of the way, maybe she will "screw up" and inadvertently release some more information? You know media/family/public would be on her like a fly on poo.. If she has temper problems (which in my opinion she does based off her previous record and abuse allegations) she probably lacks self control.

I think what you have quoted means if the actual parents of the kid were not married, not a common law non parent.

Ok, you may be right. We need a legal expert. Where is Gitana?

It would be great to have more "insiders" that can explain some background. We have been putting it all on FindLucasAllen.

He will definitely have more insight than I can share on a lot of details.

Speaking about the abuse is important, in my opinion.

The abuser has been busy claiming that there was no abuse. Just simple playground injuries, is the excuse. And then claiming that the child just inexplicably went missing through the open back door.

If we do not make the connection that this woman has been routinely beating this child, we might miss the TRUTH about how and why he went missing.

So NO< I do not agree that we should stop speaking about the abuse. It is a vital component of the current mysterious situation, in my opinion. And not speaking about it, is how we got here in the first place.
SABBM

Can't emphasize that strongly enough.
Very suspicious of why JH wants the abuse discussion to 'go away' !!!

And why take that little boy to NM ---was it to get away from concerned relatives ??
Plus the fact that BOTH JH and EG refused relatives to see or talk to Lucas..... and not just EG.
:moo:

Speaking about the abuse is important, in my opinion.

The abuser has been busy claiming that there was no abuse. Just simple playground injuries, is the excuse. And then claiming that the child just inexplicably went missing through the open back door.

If we do not make the connection that this woman has been routinely beating this child, we might miss the TRUTH about how and why he went missing.

So NO< I do not agree that we should stop speaking about the abuse. It is a vital component of the current mysterious situation, in my opinion. And not speaking about it, is how we got here in the first place.

I just got in but Katy, thank you for this. Ugh, I cannot believe what I read here sometimes. It's quite draining.

Are you freaking serious?!

I am only seeing that for charge 1, though. Has she not had bond set for the second charge yet? Or is the $50,000 total for both charges?
I know most areas only require 10% of that in order to get out of jail... $5,000 is chump change. I'm assuming dad has that money, as he likely makes pretty good money working away from home (per diem and such).

Ugh. How frustrating.

Should there be an amount beside the second charge?

ETA: No, because both charges were written using the same case #.

Ah, I just asked that. Thanks for clearing that up.

Now I'm even more mad.

Let's say "hypothetically" he works 40 days on, 20 days off. We know on December 6 he was home because of the police report that they fell asleep and forgot to pick up Lucas. I didn't count the days exactly, but that would have put him possible back home for the first time again since then, at the end of January. What if he helped her move, etc under the guise that he wasn't planning on staying with her, and was getting her out if his life, and he went back to work and she found this out to be his plan, and snapped...as it's clear she's pretty aggressive.

SABBM

And why take that little boy to NM ---was it to get away from concerned relatives ??
Plus the fact that BOTH JH and EG refused relatives to see or talk to Lucas..... and not just EG.

RBBM-- They went to New Mexico to visit family and family there reported the abuse:

Houchin, the great-grandmother, lives in New Mexico, and she says she helped care for Lucas during times when his father was working and the boy and his family visited.

Houchin said Lucas had told her long before he disappeared that he did not like his stepmother. When Houchin asked why, she said, he replied: &#8220;She&#8217;s mean to me.&#8221;
When she questioned him, Houchin said, the boy said, &#8220;She is too.&#8221;
The boy said his stepmother threw water in his face in a living room and kicked him and dragged him across a room, Houchin said.
Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201392504.html#storylink=cpy

Lucas' great-aunt Sally Rasmussen, who lives in New Mexico, told ABC News that she saw marks on the boy's arms and on his cheek in a photo she saw of him last May.

Rasmussen, who said she's worked with at-risk youth before, said she is familiar with the possible signs of abuse and reported the marks to Kansas Child Protective Services.

Rasmussen said relatives grew more concerned when Lucas and his father, Johnathan Hernandez, visited New Mexico in November. She said they told her they saw more signs of abuse and reported them to authorities in New Mexico.
However, Rasmussen does not believe Lucas' father hurt his son.
http://abc7chicago.com/stepmom-arrested-amid-search-for-missing-5-year-old-in-kansas/3120508/

BBM.

SABBM

Exactly. It seems as if JH has wanted the abuse talk to be ceased for far too long. Well, no more.

Still here... I have followed many cases on here as more of a lurker. This case has so many red flags, so many things handled differently. I can only pray that it has a different outcome. Whatever may happen I am here for Lucas for however long that may be.....:candle:

I may have to check out of this thread, and maybe WS for a while. In what is (for me) possibly the worst cases I have ever encountered, I can't get :heartbeat:Barway Collins and Ara Andressian:heartbeat: out of my head right now. Poor little Lucas. My mind just keeps imagining an out of control adult who is sick and evil and has no regard for human life or the fear and feelings of a sweet, innocent little boy. Granted the murders were committed by fathers, still the betrayals Barway and Ara experienced has me going to a similar dark place with Lucas and the "running barefoot" comments from LE, and and it's really making me physically ill.

[FONT=arial\ black]WARNING: Very graphic and disturbing cases[/FONT]
Here's a quick summation of what an evil, narcissistic parent can do: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/father-of-slain-minnesota-boy-barway-collins-i-killed-my-son/. And his thread if you want to know more graphic and disturbing information: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Barway-Edwin-Collins-10-Crystal-18-March-2015

And who could forget the darling Pique, Aramazd Andressian Jr. https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...azd-Andressian-5-South-Pasadena-18-April-2017

Barway & Ara :floating:

Also, for those who have trouble wrapping their minds around the statistics we've been spouting, https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...who-killed-their-child-and-then-covered-it-up

Feb 22

The mother of missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez has publicly posted a video of him*on Facebook*that she says shows a bruise over his eye.

On Wednesday morning, Jamie Orr*posted the video, which shows her son with a lighted cake for his fifth birthday. Above his left eye is what appears to be bruising. His birthday was Dec. 3.

Orr posted this in comments under the video:
“I apologize, after viewing the video that I just posted on this post, I instantly remembered that day that I did get Lucas (late) on his birthday. Emily sent him to me In filthy clothes and...well you see the bruise on his four head. I do realize that may be too graphic for some people at this point. Therefore I apologize."

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201563179.html

06031bea23084b9ea7c15feb8be04178.jpg

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I honestly think Lucas may have gotten into her drug stash and overdosed. The three hour nap was her disposing of all evidence. that may explain why there are two charges of endangering a child, maybe the baby had drugs in her system. this case strongly reminds me of Lonzie Barton... sadly. hope I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg