Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're saying that Jamie and Jonathan were involved in Wicca and they believe they sacrifice their first born child. She (Shani or Shelly - not sure which one) has been shot at and ran off the road. Nancy is laughing.

Crime Stories with Nancy Grace

Omg I might have to listen to this just to add some comedy to my day. What a crackpot.

“I don’t think it’s fair to Emily...”

Thank you S for stating that. Because that is my number one concern in all of this. What is fair to Emily.

EG represents a cause SE & her ilk can continue to hide under & behind. LE must be a little close to home for them to camp out right under the burner as they have been.

So it's slightly unfortunate that she chose to climb up on that MSM pedestal (which she claims responsible for poor EG's fate) if she doesn't like scrutiny, legal repercussions, or public backlash.

Meth, methheads everywhere.

What the heck? Is this what EG was telling her?

Sounds exactly like the sort of thing my untreated BP parental unit went on with- you'd be shocked how similar the stories they come up with are /rolling my eyes.

“Johnathan went over to the house, and he found her or either she shot herself in front of him," said Marshburn

Through his sources, Marshburn did confirm Glass had taken her own life. It was something he was concerned about after she was released from jail. He had concerns about something he found on her body. Something, he didn't confirm.

"I mean kinda felt like it would happen, but, you don't want it to. But, I did see where she had attempted suicide before you know by her wrist having a cut on it, looked like an old scar," said Marshburn.“

They (Shelly and Shani) were not allowed to get close to the house. They think there was a struggle between the front room and back door. ? They are saying there are cameras but they don't know if Jonathan is aware of the cameras. ? My head is spinning here.

They are saying JO picked him up on Valentine's Day. EG told her grandmother and her aunt that she was going to be in trouble with Jonathan for telling JO their new address.

Why the hell is NG giving this nut job any credibility?!?!?!?!
So why didn't NG call her on that? Wait, let me guess, NG is letting her talk all she wants (and not interrupting). Because crazy sells.
Yea any little thread of respect I had left for NG just went down the drain. I'm completely disgusted.

These are people's lives, folks. This isn't some made-up reality show ********.

Frankly, I halfway feel dirty for even following along with the case here on WS.

*deep breaths, Flute, deep breaths*

They're saying that Jamie and Jonathan were involved in Wicca and they believe they sacrifice their first born child. She (Shani or Shelly - not sure which one) has been shot at and ran off the road. Nancy is laughing.

Ok, this cannot be serious. This has to be a game, like on the movie Super Troopers when the 2 officers bet each other who can say "Meow" the most times in conversation. This lady is like, "How many completely insane things can I say before I get kicked off NG."

Well that is just BS, because the first rule of Wicca is "do no harm". So this is just rumour mongering at its lowest!

I'm hearing that "the friend" of EG, SE, is on Nancy Grace. I'm at work so can't watch/listen

My goodness. I just now saw her interview. Sorry I dont have link handy but someone did post it.

She said EG never got the chance to tell the full story of her side of things. Sorry but EG had more than plenty of time to tell the truth to LE and she elected not to. Thats on her.

EG had months to come clean to LE.

My goodness.

Ok, this cannot be serious. This has to be a game, like on the movie Super Troopers when the 2 officers bet each other who can say "Meow" the most times in conversation. This lady is like, "How many completely insane things can I say before I get kicked off NG."

Unfortunately, they are serious. They went on to say that Jamie has some kind of Wicca decals on her car or something.

My goodness. I just now saw her interview. Sorry I dont have link handy but someone did post it.

She said EG never got the chance to tell the full story of her side of things. Sorry but EG had more than plenty of time to tell the truth to LE and she elected not to. Thats on her.

EG had months to come clean to LE.

My goodness.
And she took away her own chance to tell the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member