Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh...I have guests coming at 4pm (5ET) and I am guessing there might be some real info in this presser. Can I just disappear on guests for a lil while?
(If you see me here during presser, know that I am being sneaky!)
You probably forgot to buy something from the grocery store, and will need to leave for a few minutes to go get it....

Ugh...I have guests coming at 4pm (5ET) and I am guessing there might be some real info in this presser. Can I just disappear on guests for a lil while?
(If you see me here during presser, know that I am being sneaky!)
I have been known to put my laptop and headphones in our 1/2 bath for such occasions.

I cannot let this go by...Don’t do it, Kivalina. Your kids and grandkids need you and love you. Living with chronic pain is terrible but continue your treatment. My son’s suicide has devastated my family. Reach out to us. Your WS family is here for you. I believe you said you live in Alaska.
Alaska Suicide Hotlines - Suicide.org! Alaska Suicide Hotlines, Alaska Suicide Hotlines, Alaska Suicide Hotlines, Alaska Suicide Hotlines!
Alaska Open graph title
https://www.google.com/search?q=suicide+hotline&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari
I have a friend from waaay back who just posted on FB about how depressed she feels,and needs to feel loved.
She told me she already has plans when I asked to get together with her.
I'm heading out to get her a card and some flowers,and drop them off. To cheer her up.
In honor of you.

I’m listening to NG podcast. I have to say she did question and/or contest and disprove nearly everything these two fruitcake “friends” of Emily had to say. I still don’t get why NG would give these two the time of day but, that said, it does give us some small insight into what Emily has been telling people.

If I hear anything remotely plausible in this podcast, I’ll eat my iPhone.

Shani did not say who she was fighting. Only that the day she was taken into custody, Emily had two black eyes and her hands were cut and bruised while fighting.

I haven't been able to make myself take the trip to crazy town and listen to the nonsense apparently being said on NG.

Does this refer to her being taken into custody the first or second time? I know the first time around, her hands were visibly marked. Were they again the second time? What about the black eyes?

I haven't been able to make myself take the trip to crazy town and listen to the nonsense apparently being said on NG.

Does this refer to her being taken into custody the first or second time? I know the first time around, her hands were visibly marked. Were they again the second time? What about the black eyes?
Apparently the friend says she had been in a fight trying to protect someone before they arrested her on the CE charges.

I’m listening to NG podcast. I have to say she did question and/or contest and disprove nearly everything these two fruitcake “friends” of Emily had to say. I still don’t get why NG would give these two the time of day but, that said, it does give us some small insight into what Emily has been telling people.

They aren’t her friends, they didn’t know her until this case happened. Sorry, I had to get that off my chest!

They're saying that Jamie and Jonathan were involved in Wicca and they believe they sacrifice their first born child. She (Shani or Shelly - not sure which one) has been shot at and ran off the road. Nancy is laughing.

Crime Stories with Nancy Grace

LOL. Oh Nancy,
hearted-smiley.gif

Shani did not say who she was fighting. Only that the day she was taken into custody, Emily had two black eyes and her hands were cut and bruised while fighting.

For all we know, Emily could have been roughed up by LE for resisting arrest. I think Shani likes to create drama and has quite the imagination.

I didn't listen, but I would assume (not a wise decision on my part) that they mean the first time. She was fighting off the person who really killed Lucas (Excuse me while I unroll my eyes from the back of my head).

It's hard to tell for sure because the mugshot is grainy, but I don't see obvious black eyes.

ETA: Link to first mugshot
Google Image Result for http://media.graytvinc.com/images/690*389/Emily+Glass1.jpg

She knows people will listen.

What I listened to reminded me of the 'Jodi Is Innocent' crew. The Mormon conspiracies and all that other crazy nonsense they came up with to maintain their delusion that their precious flower Jodi was innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637