Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #34

It's so heartwarming to come back to WS after all this time and see the sweet messages everyone has left for Luke <3

We've made it through another year. It was rough in many spots and often times still is, but I wanted to officially introduce Lucas's baby brother to all of my wonderful friends here.

Meet Elias, everyone! My husband and I brought this little bug home from the hospital in May and he officially became our son in November. He's biologically Lucas's baby brother... he has the cheeks and everything <3

Thank you all again for being so amazing. So much love to all of you!

He is absolutely gorgeous, and looks so happy! Congratulations on your son. :)

It's so heartwarming to come back to WS after all this time and see the sweet messages everyone has left for Luke <3

We've made it through another year. It was rough in many spots and often times still is, but I wanted to officially introduce Lucas's baby brother to all of my wonderful friends here.

Meet Elias, everyone! My husband and I brought this little bug home from the hospital in May and he officially became our son in November. He's biologically Lucas's baby brother... he has the cheeks and everything <3

So lovely to hear from you and congratulations to you and your family! Elias is beautiful - I love his name!

I can't just Like this post, I have to LOVE this post! Congratulations! Much love to you and Elias! What a joy to bring into the world another little one.

I am so happy for you, thanks for sharing this sweet little guy with us :)

Thank you all again for being so amazing. So much love to all of you![/
Oh FLA, I’m so happy for you and yours. Elias must be such a blessing for you and your family. Your participation in these threads meant so much to us. Your selflessness personified a true warrior. A true woman. A true mother.
I ❤️ you forevermore.

Bethany, it is wonderful to hear from you again. It is karma that you and your husband got to welcome Lucas's brother in your lives. I know that Lucas is shining his light down on you, and is feeling joy that his little bro Elias is with parents who will cherish and love him. Bless your heart and congratulations on becoming mom to your adorable baby boy.

Congrats! He is adorable!

Oh my goodness, how cute is he!! And what a gift you have given him by bringing him into your family. You will always have a special place in our hearts!

Congratulations on the amazing, adorable baby! He will be so loved, and know all the wonderful things about his brother. You may not know, since you're related on the other side of the family, but I have been curious to know how Lucas' little half sister is doing.

Congrats!!! Thank You so much for sharing this beautiful little boy with us! He is so adorable and looks so happy!!! I bet Lucas is so proud!

You're never far from my mind, sweet boy. Thinking of you today also, @FindLucasAllen, and wishing you comfort and peace.
t4572.gif

tenor.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert