Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that’s a new one....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The more I learn about this case, the more I see two drug fueled friends with benefits, who care way more about the drugs,and benefits than anything else. Including the precious child they were in charge of.
This case Mirrors Mariah Woods. Practically to a T.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Regarding the pull-ups the only thought I had was they possibly he was so injured that he could not bring himself to the restroom. (A very sad theory and only a theory.)
-

One of my children, highly functioning autism spectrum, very intelligent, very sensible in general, wore pull-ups at night until she was 13 as she couldn't control her bladder when she slept. We made sure she knew that it wasn't her fault and was just one of those things. Suddenly at 13 she started being dry through the night.

Regarding what I said before about pull ups and pm re-dressing, I mean post mortem re-dressing, not post meridian. In that situation there'd be no reason to use a pull up unless it was the closest thing to hand or all the underwear was unclean and considered unsuitable for that reason.

Unless something did happen at bed time, she removed pj's but not pull up, and then put him in day clothes ready to report him missing in the day time so that there would be consistency in the clothing and report if he was found, but in so doing she created the inconsistency of a daytime pull up which our Verified Insider says didn't used to be needed to her knowledge.

If there's pm re-dressing, then what happens to the clothes that are removed? And that's another thing JH can look for if he's in the home--a missing pair of Lucas' pyjamas.

Just throwing this out here- with how often JH is away, I can’t see him noticing a missing pair of pajamas. My husband works 7 days a week, usually 5:30am-5pm but he still wouldn’t know how many pairs of pajamas our youngest son had nor when he folds laundry(which rarely happens) does he know which kids clothes are whose! And that’s a dad involved on ththe daily! Haha so my guess is he won’t ever ever notice a thing like that. Imo

Lucas’ Biological mother made a go fund me page. Goal of 5,000$

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't even know how I feel about this. What's the money for?

It's tacky. Making money off of a missing child, even if you're the mother, is just really shameful to me.
My opinion might be changed depending on what she needs the money for.

I don't even know how I feel about this. What's the money for?

It's tacky. Making money off of a missing child, even if you're the mother, is just really shameful to me.
My opinion might be changed depending on what she needs the money for.

My only thought would be to hire a PI!!! Or maybe they are going the physic route I’ve read about on FB

I heard there was a 2nd relative trying to get verified. Anyone know if he/she is on here yet?

AND, bingo.

There was a man standing with the stepmother. The neighbor doesn't know who he was.

Looks like EG in fact had a boyfriend.

Her reaction sounds normal for someone that woke up to a child missing - I would find it odd if she didn’t go ask the neighbor considering Lucas had been over there prior-if she just woke up and called or waited hours to call I’d find that more suscpious- a part of this interview gives me hope Lucas ran away because he disliked the way he was treated and he is out there somewhere- I pray! So hard!

By no means am I defending EG... today I’m just being hopeful this will turn around and Lucas will be safe and EG will loose custody of her other child and will do some much needed time time for being a complete *****

AND, bingo.

There was a man standing with the stepmother. The neighbor doesn't know who he was.

Looks like EG in fact had a boyfriend.

Are we sure the man wasn't Lucas' father - has there been confirmation of when he was home versus away for work?

This case is heartbreaking - I am surprised that a CPS report on someone who has already lost custody of two other kids wasn't escalated more quickly. I hope Lucas is located quickly and the stepmother or whomever else has pertinent information starts talking.

The Go Fund Me is worded in a way that it doesn't bother me that she set it up. It says that Jonathan can't make money because he can't drive the 12 hours to get back to his job and the mother lives out of state and is having to pay for a hotel room. It says there is no specific dollar amount that they are asking for and if you cannot afford to donate, please don't. It says it's all about Lucas, finding him and bringing him home. It also says that "no disrespect to Jonathan is intended but zero dollars will go towards Emily's bail or anything Emily related."

There are also some new and adorable pictures of Lucas and list made by mom that is all about Lucas and his personality and likes.

Are we sure the man wasn't Lucas' father - has there been confirmation of when he was home versus away for work?

This case is heartbreaking - I am surprised that a CPS report on someone who has already lost custody of two other kids wasn't escalated more quickly. I hope Lucas is located quickly and the stepmother or whomever else has pertinent information starts talking.

I started digging through early articles, and I don't see dad mentioned at all. Was it ever mentioned in MSM that he was in fact out of state working? I'm thinking that came from information maybe from our VI and the dad's FB page.

Lot's of good information in that article!

Lucas seemed shy and kept to himself to the side. He wore a light jacket and kept his hands in his pockets.
Tiflati’s wife mentioned to him later that same day that Lucas had a bluish bruise under his left eye.
Another observation: “He was skinnier than the picture” police provided to the public, Tiflati said.
Tiflati had at one point seen a man outside the house where Lucas had moved but wasn’t sure who he was. The man was standing with the stepmother, and they were smoking. “We just assumed the lady was single.”

Just a few things I found interesting. ^

Dad was working 12 hours away when Lucas went missing.

This may be a thought. Since JH got custody of Lucas, maybe she's afraid he will get custody of their daughter too, if she admits she was cheating. Fear that he will go after her.
l

At this point, it looks like JH will get custody of the daughter. Something has to break soon.

I still am waiting to find out where JH was during this move, was he at home at any point that week? If so, this could throw an entirely new twist on this case!

His whereabouts are being kept so quiet, there must be a reason? How does it apply to missing Lucas? JMO.

If she had her phone with her, why would she tell the neighbor to call 911? I would love to hear her call to 911. Baby Caliyah’s mom’s call was so telling.

ETA: Lucas standing off to the side, not playing with the other kids breaks my heart. Was he too sore, sick, scared, injured? Ugh, where are you sweet boy. We need to find justice for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member