KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I havent read all the post. Has anyone went to the small towns around Sabetha and Horton with pics of the money clip and cap? Go to all the convenience stores and restaurants, put up poster there of the items? I live far away in a small KS town and "everyone knows everyone". I worked in a convenience store and not many people use money clips. With the clip and hat and truck cant be hard to find this person if they are from a small town. Im sure its been done but if not it should be, not everyone saw it on the news or has internet. I read about it on the internet on kake & ksn news.

Ok my hubby just said if it was dually then it is aleast a one ton truck and to go ask the insurance agency to give a list of one ton trucks.

good idea Kansas! (btw, what do you think of this snow? Crazy, isn't it?)

Thoughts and prayers to the searchers out in the cold snow!

Sorry I havent read all the post. Has anyone went to the small towns around Sabetha and Horton with pics of the money clip and cap? Go to all the convenience stores and restaurants, put up poster there of the items? I live far away in a small KS town and "everyone knows everyone". I worked in a convenience store and not many people use money clips. With the clip and hat and truck cant be hard to find this person if they are from a small town. Im sure its been done but if not it should be, not everyone saw it on the news or has internet. I read about it on the internet on kake & ksn news.

ITA! The gimme cap may not be so unique, but surely someone would recognize the money clip....I would think that possibly someone knows someone who complained about losing it.

I pray that someone's spirit is moved to cause them to speak up on whatever they know.

Can the state DMV run a list of trucks that match the description given?
Do they do that for LE?

Thank you so much to all of you praying us thru this. Nothing new has come up so far - we will be meeting with LE in about 30 minutes so if there is any news I can post to all of you, I will.

Random thoughts running thru my head: if she knew this person well enough to open the door to them, they had to have know how close my mom and I and my brothers all are. Our family has been thru so much in the last 2 1/2 yrs - this person should know that we will never stop looking for her or the person who did this. Is it just a coincidence that this happened on the anniversary weekend of my niece passing away 2 yrs ago? That has been such a hard, hard loss to deal with and we celebrate her Nov. 1st bday and Nov. 8 Heaven date every year. That's what we would have been doing if this horrible thing hadn't happened.

If any of you all have any theories, I will listen to each and every one of them. None of what I know makes any sense and it's so hard to comprehend that someone we know is capable of doing this.

Rita,
Thanks for the update.. and I hope your meeting went well. I hope advances are being made in her case!

Big huge hugs to you,
~nurse

Hi...I have just read thru this and
just some thoughts>>>

the "cap"....have they checked all the customers of the insurance agency?? esp those with trucks/dark red trucks etc?

the money clip>> I agree...get that out there....convenience stores...bars...diners...places where a guy like that might pull out his money clip

I hope that pictures of these items are seen widely...someone knows something, will remember something...someone KNOWS

my thoughts and prayers are with Patricia and her family

My heart is simply breaking.......I can't rest until my friend is found........... I am SO SAD.

Hugs. I feel so helpless to comfort your honest and raw emotions. I wish I could help ease your pain.

Keeping Patricia, her dear friends and family in my thoughts.

My heart is simply breaking.......I can't rest until my friend is found........... I am SO SAD.

((((((((((Nevermorejoyous)))))))))))

I'm so sad for you....I'll keep praying your friend is found safe...I wish I knew what else to do that could help.

I agree .. it shouldn't be difficult to find owners of dually pu trucks cause they are rare in this area (although Horton, KS is only 60 miles more or less from Nebraska & Missouri); don't know how many Saylor Insurance hats are out there..surely not that many; the money clip (I rarely see anyone use cash - usually a check or debit card); bad weather here today (snow).

Is this the same insurance company logo as the hat???

http://www.saylorinsurance.com/

link from news article----http://cjonline.com/news/state/2009-11-13/items_found_in_missing_person_case

Has LE spoken with them--how many hats made, timeframe of distribution, etc??

My shopping/travel is limited but I have not seen any flyers/posters ....(seems like it would be a good idea).

My shopping/travel is limited but I have not seen any flyers/posters ....(seems like it would be a good idea).

Yes, I agree. Are there any posters printed? With all the current info, it may prove productive. The truck, hat, moneyclip......

Has anyone from the family been in touch with Kelly from Project Jason? She is a wonderful resource for family/friends of the missing.
Kelly is a member here and she can be PM'd or emailed from members list.

If assistance is needed in this, I would be glad to help. Please let me know.

I can't believe I didn't think of this before.

http://www.projectjason.org/

Link for Project Jason--wonderful, helpful people.
You can just give them a call, even if anyone just wants/needs to talk to someone.

Kelly has been through it all....

Quick question for family/friends.....would she be the type to fight and defend herself? Would the person(s) responsible have scratches or marks possibly that might help to identify them? Also, the company that gave out those hats should have pretty precise records of how many they had made, where they were handed out (county fair, customers only, etc) and when they were available. It is at least a small way to narrow down the possible original area the person came from. Also, the money clip....who made them, how and where were they sold and what stores in the area might have had them in stock at one time. It looked well used, but not like it had been laying outdoors for any period of time. It's just that the fact that these items were dropped or lost makes me think that she was fighting back or at least kicking things as she was put into a vehicle which caused them to be knocked out the door perhaps.

jmoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member