KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's heartwarming to know so many caring organizations, departments, people
are out there.
May they find all they are looking for.

bumpity bump bump bump.

Rita and Gene,
How did the search go? Is Tim still there? I am sooooo glad he is there for you guys and your family! Here is to TES finding any other evidence that they can! Prayers to your family!

Also, are they continuing the search this week? If so do you need any donations of food for water? I would like to contribute if possible.

Search Wraps on Hollister Property

A national search and rescue team has wrapped its search for evidence in the case of a missing Kansas woman.

Saturday crews uncovered more items they believe are linked to the kidnapping and possible murder of Pat Kimmi on near the Hollister property in Sabetha.
---

and a bit more, at
http://stjoechannel.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=131796

TEAM ENDS ANOTHER SEARCH OF HOLLISTER PROPERTY
First aired May 24
---
Atchison County officials say the team found evidence similar to other items found on the property earlier this month. The team searched Friday and Saturday.
---
http://www.knzafm.com/stories/02470_TEAM-ENDS-ANOTHER-SEARCH-OF-HOLLISTER-PROPERTY_064429.php

Search Wraps on Hollister Property (w/video; brief interview w/Tim Miller)
---
EquuSearch is here looking for additional human remains on the property, but are remaining tight lipped on what exactly they've found in the latest search.
---
http://stjoechannel.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=131796

I'm so glad that TES was able to assist Pat's children in finding any further evidence. With this case, the more evidence, the merrier - and the merrier the family will be with a conviction.

God Bless the Texas EquuSearch and it's founder Tim Miller!!!!!

Up again! God Bless Patricia Kimmi and the Kimmi family! Our prayers are still with you every day.

Rita, Gene and all the Kimmi families
I am praying that an arrest(s) are made soon and that the whole truth be revealed. I am so glad that TES was able to come and I believe that their coming gave you a needed lift in your spirits. TES have gained a powerful friendship in the Kimmi family as they will be remembered in your prayers daily I have no doubt, and I believe you are very close to the Lord.

I have been thinking alot about Pat's legacy and I believe it has everything to do with a mighty work for the Lord. The Lord works in mysterious ways and we aren't able to understand. But - He works all for good we do know that.

In the Bible, it says that God knows the number of our days

- and when our days on earth are up- it doesn't matter what our plans were - it is time to go home. Thank You God that we have a home to go to!!

Didn't the prosecutor say he hoped to file some charges by Memorial Day? That day is coming. Hope his time estimate is holding up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liskfanatic63