KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly some explosive testimony has been heard already in this courtroom today; I am anxious to hear/read what will come out in the next couple of days.

Reports were that EK was "shaking like a leaf in his boots" at his DUI hearing--I bet he is doing a lot more than shaking today.

My God, My God.
The stuff that came out today has me shaking... screw Eugene.

I wish the whole bunch of them who knew all of it and decided all of it would rot in prison or better yet, just die today.

What they did to Pat. I could kill them all myself.

HER OWN NEPHEW knew all about it. He also incriminated Eugene, no?
But no evidencce and this devilwalkingtheearth keeps walking.

The Hiawatha World update #4 has some details about the link between EK and RH and the likely source of RH's "contract" charge.

http://www.hiawathaworldonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=4&SubSectionID=21&ArticleID=4798

Re: the update #4 (re: 'alleged conversation with nephew)..
I am positive that the conversation took place weeks after Pat had disappeared..but the reporter's story did not specify when the conversation took place...the nephew called LE immediately to report what had happened.

(the story could be interpreted as if the conversation occurred before Pat disappeared but that would be incorrect).

What would be the point of Roger Hollister offering a hit on Pat after she was already missing with blood all over the 2 scenes?

No, the convo took place before she was murdered.

DJ Kimmi could have gone to the cops and prevented the hit.

83110-update4.jpg

Please let me know or send it to me, if anyone finds a picture of this maggot DJ.

Please do not think that DJ was involved..the conversation took place weeks after Pat disappeared...and if you are in doubt...please contact the reporter for the date of the conversation ...I feel the reporter should clarify that the nephew had the conversation & reported it to LE immediately (and in addition he was extremely upset)

If that is true, then Hollister came in AFTER she was dead and offered a hit???

Why doesn't that make any sense to me?

Not to mention that if some ugly old dude came into my place of work and offered to off my aunt, they would have a darn hard time walking OUT (with all that buckshot in their azz)

I haven't read the Hiawatha World latest but was just told there are some errors. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE know that DJ is NOT involved. He is like a brother to us and we love him and he got stuck in the middle of this by the evil people who plotted and carried it out. The conversation between Hollister and DJ took place on Jan 18 2010, AFTER Mom was abducted. DJ is an honest, absolutely stand-up guy who has been thru hell the last 9 months just like the rest of our family. I will post later - busy with phone calls right now. THANK YOU ALL FOR CONTINUING TO THINK OF US - TODAY WAS TOUGH. I don't think the full details have all come out of the preliminary hearing today.

Oh darn... seriously ANOTHER bad reporting job???

OK, Rita, I absolutely trust you, so my apologies for thinking what I was thinking about DJ rotting, etc, etc, etc.

And Rita, I am so sorry you all have to live through the horrific things you have to hear. I wish I could take this evil away from you all.

(I do get kinda mad and mean and judgemental, sorry)
Apologies to you too bowmancabin.

If that is true, then Hollister came in AFTER she was dead and offered a hit???

Why doesn't that make any sense to me?

Not to mention that if some ugly old dude came into my place of work and offered to off my aunt, they would have a darn hard time walking OUT (with all that buckshot in their azz)

No, he showed up to collect his money and said, "The subject will never be found." That kills me...that he referred to her as "the subject".

Our family has maybe not talked enough about the fear that we lived in for so many months without knowing the whole truth of the matter and how that influenced our words and actions. The day will come when every detail will be known.

Oh darn... seriously ANOTHER bad reporting job???

OK, Rita, I absolutely trust you, so my apologies for thinking what I was thinking about DJ rotting, etc, etc, etc.

And Rita, I am so sorry you all have to live through the horrific things you have to hear. I wish I could take this evil away from you all.

(I do get kinda mad and mean and judgemental, sorry)
Apologies to you too bowmancabin.

Oh, I felt mean and judgemental today too!!!! But although Heathman was trying to "throw DJ and Tony under a bus" (to quote our favorite family phrase), DJ stayed strong and didn't get rattled. He told the truth.

I haven't read the Hiawatha World latest but was just told there are some errors. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE know that DJ is NOT involved. He is like a brother to us and we love him and he got stuck in the middle of this by the evil people who plotted and carried it out. The conversation between Hollister and DJ took place on Jan 18 2010, AFTER Mom was abducted. DJ is an honest, absolutely stand-up guy who has been thru hell the last 9 months just like the rest of our family. I will post later - busy with phone calls right now. THANK YOU ALL FOR CONTINUING TO THINK OF US - TODAY WAS TOUGH. I don't think the full details have all come out of the preliminary hearing today.

Thank you, Rita, for clarifying about DJ ...I don't think I was too convincing ...but I did send an email to Hiawatha Daily World and asked them to clarify the story (re: DJ - date of conversation).

What a day this must have been for Pat's family. The ugly details from testimonies that are in the news reports are just unimaginable. So many people have known so much for all this time and have had to keep silent. If the Kimmi kids have known some of these details, I cannot imagine how they have kept their sanity.
Continued prayers go out for all of the family and for the long list of witnesses. For the young man who witnessed the "scene" I feel especially sorry and send up special prayers. He has probably had nightmares like we can't imagine. I do hope that he came forward and that it was his info that set the search out for RoHo's red dually truck.
How can such evil humans as EK and RoHo and ??? exist?

Praying for strength and courage for all who will testify and be in court tomorrow. Dear Lord, please give each and every person involved in bringing justice to Pat and her family the strength to stand up to the tricks of RoHo's attorney and keep them from "under the bus."

Welcome chevchick....thanks for the update...glad you joined us here.

Rita....I am so terribly sorry all of this is happening. These details are horrible to take in. I give you so much credit for your strength and perseverence through all of this. Thank God for your faith.

The only words/thoughts of comfort I can even think to give you after such a heartwrenching day are that at least you are able to speak on behalf of your mom as she no longer can speak for herself. Pat did a truly remarkable job raising her children and I know she is so proud of the class and dignity each of you has continued to show throughout this awful ordeal.

Good Lord..... I can't begin to tell you how much I wish you didn't have to go through this.

Wow - I wasn't really expecting much today! I just don't understand why EK hasn't been charged yet in Pat's disappearance/murder. That ! I am sure the justice system and good Lord will see he gets what he has coming to him. But I just cannot convey how much I WISH I could kick him - just one time!

Rita and Gene and DJ and all - I'm so sorry you're all having to live through this. It's like a horrible Lifetime movie! But ya'll are Pat's voice now and doing everything exactly as I'm sure she would have expected of her babies. I really do believe she would be so very proud of all of you. May her dear, sweet soul rest in peace.

And may all those who harmed her face the full force of justice in every possible way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member