KS - Stephanie Aviles & bf, Bernando Gonzales-Mejia arrested in death of boy, 2, Wichita, Sept 2019

perfectingpink

Reaction score
Stephanie Aviles, 2-year-old's mother, was arrested for aggravated child endangerment.
Bernando Gonzales-Mejia, the mother's boyfriend, was arrested for child abuse. (He was in the home with the 2-year-old while the mother was doing errands.)

Mom, boyfriend arrested in death of 2-year-old boy

[....]
Capt. Brent Allred, with the Wichita Police Department, said there was extensive bruising on the boy's entire body which led to the arrests. An autopsy will determine his cause of death and whether additional charges will be filed.

[....]

Well, of course, another boyfriend's (alleged) abuse/death of a young child. The little guy was bruised all over, said the headlines -- I guess the boyfriend couldn't find a punching bag, so he beat up the little 2-year-old. The child must have been whining or crying -- very irritating, ya know.
Now the house is quiet, I guess. :mad::mad::mad:

I was listening to KWCH's 10:00 newscast and they interviewed a neighbor who said she could hear the little guy crying outside late at night wanting to get into the house. Of course, she then went on to say she saw nothing concerning at the house...

This is the first thing that popped into my head when I heard that news clip.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back