KS - Three killed in Excel Industries shooting, Hesston, 25 Feb 2016

Sheriff didn't take call from White House. Will handle that later on.

He's in charge!

Hesston police officer is a hero. Went in, saved lives, took down shooter.

Thank you, sir, for your bravery.

I'm very proud of our LE. This isn't something that happens around here at ALL. They are doing great. I'm just so in shock.

My thoughts and prayers, horrible! I know I live in a quiet country town and cannot even fathom this!

Officer responded quickly. Took fire from shooter. Hero.

Sheriff is clear communicator, calm. I like him. (Needs a haircut though....please forgive that shallow comment.)

His vehicle "ran off the road." I guess that's why he stole a victim's car??

I am so impressed with Sheriff Walton and the LE there.

Whoever is at shooter's house won't let LE in. (I missed who that is, but male.) House under guard while warrant is in process.

social media says he is from Fla. Wonder how long he was in Kansas. Was homesick, looks divorced

LE says he has a male room mate that will not allow them in to search house (not good)

8:30 am news conference

President of Excel at press conference. Lost feed again. :(

social media says he is from Fla. Wonder how long he was in Kansas. Was homesick, looks divorced

LE says he has a male room mate that will not allow them in to search house (not good)

8:30 am news conference

Oh, a roommate. I missed that.

Exactly. This criminal knew that no one would be shooting back. Same with all these shootings - people who will not be protecting themselves.

MOO

Yeah, like he thought the cops there were unarmed.:facepalm: Armed killers could care less if others protect themselves or not. Their only concern is to kill as many others as possible, before they die.

Ok, guys, I just wanted to give updates for a bit. I'm going up to watch in bed. My head is hurting and spinning.

I sure feel sorry for everyone..............small town and everyone would know each other.....I can't even image

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back