GUILTY KY - AF, 15, found alive, taken by Daniel York, 50, Monticello,14 Mar 2018 *arrest*

Why do we think the mother disappeared? could she have just walked away?
The circumstances are unknown but she has no FB entries since then and if you look at her FB page, she seems to be all about her children and christianity. Of course, you cannot judge a person by FB, but the dismissed divorce proceedings (supposedly because she vanished) and him being on the run with one of her (female) children seems fishy.

I found a FB post from one of AF's relatives in DR dated January 2017. It says (in Spanish) „Rosi, where are you? Please communicate with us.“ (with Rosselys‘ second FB account tagged). Same person also commented on some of York‘s pictures before Rosselys’ disappearance and also posted a photo of York (who was there on a visit?) in Feb 2016. I believe it may be AF's grandmother/grandfather, they also posted a „Happy 15th Birthday“ video for AF. Looks like Rosselys did not return to DR or contact her family (at least not by January 2017). I‘d really like to know if LE is looking into that.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO, no. In looking at her FB, she looked devoted to her kids, and a religious woman.

His FB is the same - very religious and devoted to family. But I'd bet dollars to donuts his wife didn't go missing voluntarily, leaving her kids behind. Why would she? What would she gain?

The evidence strongly points to foul play regarding both AF and her mom. I'll be happy if it turns out I'm wrong... until then I call hinkyness!

And like jiminy said, the photos appear to have been posted in large groups using the same caption. And I bet they were posted on way different dates than when they were originally taken. Sure, we all do that but I suspect some were purposely posted on those dates for alibi reasons. At least for York's friends - LE won't be fooled if they end up investigating his wife's disappearance.

If I understand FB correctly, the little icon tells where the pic was posted from so it's unlikely he's trying to camouflage his location. I think he's trying to camouflage the dates.

All just MOO!

IMO, no. In looking at her FB, she looked devoted to her kids, and a religious woman.

I get very frustrated when someone says that they are religious and implies that makes them a good person. There are all kinds of people, whether religious or not.

Some people (many people?) play a part and don't actually live up to the tenets of that religion. And just look how many people hide behind religion to benefit themselves. How many evangelical leaders enriched themselves while asking their less-than-wealthy 'flock' to send them money and that that contribution "will come back to you". Hornswaggle!

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure we can agree that there are many people who, when you look at their FB page, are clearly opportunists and poor role models. But, I don't think we can go the other way and "know" that someone is "good".

None of this applies to this case as we don't know these individuals. What we do know is that DPY has not turned himself in, and that suggests that he is at a minimum guilty of enabling a young teen, when her siblings are left behind. And, that he is encouraging a teen to disrespect the law and process.

His FB is the same - very religious and devoted to family. But I'd bet dollars to donuts his wife didn't go missing voluntarily, leaving her kids behind. Why would she? What would she gain?

The evidence strongly points to foul play regarding both AF and her mom. I'll be happy if it turns out I'm wrong... until then I call hinkyness!

And like jiminy said, the photos appear to have been posted in large groups using the same caption. And I bet they were posted on way different dates than when they were originally taken. Sure, we all do that but I suspect some were purposely posted on those dates for alibi reasons. At least for York's friends - LE won't be fooled if they end up investigating his wife's disappearance.

If I understand FB correctly, the little icon tells where the pic was posted from so it's unlikely he's trying to camouflage his location. I think he's trying to camouflage the dates.

All just MOO!

From my poking around there were several multiple uploads at the beginning of Nov '16 spanning what looks like years in real time. Almost every pic featuring his wife got the caption and he went back and added the caption to some pics of her that had been uploaded a year or two before (clicking on 'edited' shows you the edit history of a post). Those could be the actions of a man mourning the disappearance of his wife but it feels like the creation some sort of 'perfect family' fiction to me.

From my poking around there were several multiple uploads at the beginning of Nov '16 spanning what looks like years in real time. Almost every pic featuring his wife got the caption and he went back and added the caption to some pics of her that had been uploaded a year or two before (clicking on 'edited' shows you the edit history of a post). Those could be the actions of a man mourning the disappearance of his wife but it feels like the creation some sort of 'perfect family' fiction to me.

Yep "perfect family fiction" all right. IMO it's no coincidence that the posting dates are close to the court hearings Snoopster found in her sleuthing. Something's not right.

I won't link directly here but y'all can Google Jan Crouch TBN and Daniel York if you want to see what kind of crowd he ran with. Victim-blaming and homophobia abounds. I'd like to know why he left (or was dismissed) from TBN after Crouch's death. I sure hope no one looked for Rosselys when she disappeared because of his connections. MOO.

https://www.browardclerk.org/Web2/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-york-84764418/

IMO and MOO This Case Stinks!!

ETA: Be careful Googling York as there are other executives that are not him. He's associated with TBN.

By who? Not sure where anyone is blaming the victim. We are all worried about her!!
And, she needs to be back with her siblings.

Sorry my Reply with Quote didn’t work. I was actually talking about the ‘interesting poster’ on the Facebook page. I meant to reference the post prior to mine.

No news, no manhunt, no Amber Alert, no searching for AF's missing mom. What the heck is going on? I know there's a warrant out for York but why no updates? If he's taken her out of the state then why aren't the feds involved? This is so sad. :(

There was an article mentioned about Jan Crouch covering up her granddaughters molestation while on the set by a TBN employee and she sued Grandma. This has me wondering...hmm
http://www.christianitytoday.com/ne...anddaughter-rape-suit-mandatory-reporter.html
Wondering if it was York? The article says the child molester was 30 in 2006, so I don't think it was him based on the reported age.

The embedded link about her death is an interesting read regarding scandal and questionable ethics.

There was an article mentioned about Jan Crouch covering up her granddaughters molestation while on the set by a TBN employee and she sued Grandma. This has me wondering...hmm
http://www.christianitytoday.com/ne...anddaughter-rape-suit-mandatory-reporter.html

Yeah, my head went there too. But like watergirl said the age is wrong. Still, what's that old saying? ... for every rat you see there are a hundred that you don't see... makes me think a lot of stuff went on that we may never know about.

Bumping...

[FYI: I have contacted both, Kentucky State Police and Palm Beach PD, asking if they are further investigating the disappearance of Rosselys. I don‘t expect to get any answer in case they do investigate but just in case they don‘t, I thought it would be good to let them know some of our findings.]

Still no news???? This is so frustrating.
Are they looking for AF?
How are her siblings doing? :(

They probably both speak fluent Spanish and went south into hiding...imo

Nothing? Crickets??

Is anyone seriously looking for this girl?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back