GUILTY KY - AF, 15, found alive, taken by Daniel York, 50, Monticello,14 Mar 2018 *arrest*

Just a reminder....but while people on this thread and Rosselys' thread are focused on what DPY posted when on his FB page, he also has his photography business FB page. I'm not sure it holds a lot of extra intel, but you never know.

Daniel Paul Photography

The first post was in the Dominican in June 2015. While he was still there, there are some lovely photos of Rosselys and her kids.
His last 'regular' post, showing some photos from a specific shoot, was Sep 12, 2016. The next and last post was a reference to a change in phone number for his business, posted January 27, 2017. The page currently says that the business is based in Somerset KY.

I believe that DPY has a sibling in Shopville KY, less than 10 miles NE of Somerset. AF disappeared from her foster home in Monticello, about 20 miles SW of Somerset. DPY also posted a positive review in August 2017 of an attorney in Somerset. I presume it was because he was trying to gain legal custody of the kids.

So do any of these people know where he is?

Last edited by a moderator:
Marriage requirements for Hamilton County, TN: http://www.countyclerkanytime.com/marriage/marriage18.aspx

Birth Certificate would be easy to fake for anyone with a photography background and photo editing software. JMO.

I feel sick. Still stunned. Chattanooga address on license is a real apt complex but has a spelling error-- "Mountian".

I doubt they are staying there. He would have had to pay with a credit card. Probably why he used his real name and a Florida address. JMO.

I won’t post the link, but I have located a DY and JT based in Chattanooga on FB. A young couple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry if I missed it, but do we know why DPY has a felony warrant on file?

I feel sad for the two other kids in KY (not that there's anything wrong with beautiful Kentucky, just that they're there without any friends or family in a place that is nothing like the DR or south Florida.)

I feel sad for the two other kids in KY (not that there's anything wrong with beautiful Kentucky, just that they're there without any friends or family in a place that is nothing like the DR or south Florida.)

I know. They went to the US for a great new life and ended up in the care system. Since they are US citizens now, I doubt there's any way they can be returned to family in DR, is there?

A Mother goes missing in 2016 in Florida and then her 15 year-old daughter vanishes in Kentucky in 2018

According to Palm Beach Sherriff’s Office the last time Rosselys Félix Hernández, 31, was seen was the end of November of 2016 at her Jupiter, Florida home. Rosselys and her children are originally from the Dominican Republic. After arriving in the United States, Rosselys and her family resided in both Hollywood and Jupiter, Florida.

Rosselys vanished leaving behind 3 children, including 15 year-old AF, her oldest. The children were being taken care of by their step-father, Daniel York. Shortly after Rosselys vanished, Daniel moved the family to Kentucky.

Daniel and the children lived together in Kentucky until February of 2018 when Family Services took custody of all 3 children.

According to Kentucky State Police, AF went missing from her foster home in Monticello, Kentucky on March 15, 2018. It is believed that AF may be in the company of 50 year-old Daniel York. Daniel may be driving a White Mitsubishi Outlander or possibly a grayish or dark colored Pontiac G6.

There is a felony warrant out of Kentucky for Daniel.

* AF is 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 105 pounds. She has black hair and brown eyes.

* Daniel is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 210 pounds. He has blue eyes and long blonde hair.

* Rosselys is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 130 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes.

Palm Beach Sherriff’s Office is asking anyone with information about Rosselys or her disappearance to call Detective Ultsh at 561-644-7398.

If you have information of have seen Amabel or Daniel you are asked to call the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children at 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678) or Kentucky State Police at 1-606-878-6622.

A Mother goes missing in 2016 in Florida and then her 15 year-old daughter vanishes in Kentucky in 2018

I really don't understand why there isn't more coverage of this case. It seems likely that York murdered AF's mother and is in a sickening "relationship" with this child. I hope LE has information we don't know about and is closing in.

Nothing new??? This case is feeling cold and chilly. :notgood:

Where is AF? Why isn't LE speaking out and getting the public to look for her?

So ET gets abducted by Tad Cummins and we're 19 threads in, but when AF gets abducted by Daniel Paul York, we're just trying to keep the first thread going. Why doesn't the media care about this case??
Why doesn't Websleuths forum care about this case?

We care about you AF. Your siblings don't have any parents around them and they don't have their older sister. I can't imagine what they are going through.

So ET gets abducted by Tad Cummins and we're 19 threads in, but when AF gets abducted by Daniel Paul York, we're just trying to keep the first thread going. Why doesn't the media care about this case??
Why doesn't Websleuths forum care about this case?

We care about you AF. Your siblings don't have any parents around them and they don't have their older sister. I can't imagine what they are going through.
I agree. It's very frustrating. Maybe ET's case got more attention because Tad Cummins was her teacher... Or it could be the obvious. Either way, it's not fair.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

I agree. It's very frustrating. Maybe ET's case got more attention because Tad Cummins was her teacher... Or it could be the obvious. Either way, it's not fair.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

MCET was in the news more because her father got the message out to anyone who would listen. Unfortunately, her mom is missing.

MCET was in the news more because her father got the message out to anyone who would listen. Unfortunately, her mom is missing.

Yup. Which makes this case even more upsetting!!

I've been following Rosselys' thread, mainly because I'm more familiar with Florida than Kentucky. I'm beginning to think AF and York are not in the U.S.. Looking at photos of Rosselys, she looks like a child herself and there's enough of a family resemblance for AF to pass as her mom. And York is a savvy, seasoned traveler.

Are we sure mom and the kids are U.S. citizens? I haven't seen anything in msm to confirm that and IMO it's not likely there was enough time before Rosselys went missing for her and the kids to be processed. And if I'm correct then AF using her mom's passport and other I.D.s wouldn't necessarily raise any alarms with imigration officers. IMO coming into the U.S. would be more difficult but leaving, not so much.

All MOO.

I've been following Rosselys' thread, mainly because I'm more familiar with Florida than Kentucky. I'm beginning to think AF and York are not in the U.S.. Looking at photos of Rosselys, she looks like a child herself and there's enough of a family resemblance for AF to pass as her mom. And York is a savvy, seasoned traveler.

Are we sure mom and the kids are U.S. citizens? I haven't seen anything in msm to confirm that and IMO it's not likely there was enough time before Rosselys went missing for her and the kids to be processed. And if I'm correct then AF using her mom's passport and other I.D.s wouldn't necessarily raise any alarms with imigration officers. IMO coming into the U.S. would be more difficult but leaving, not so much.

All MOO.

I don’t think we know if they’re citizens.

Is there a way to check online if someone has become a citizen?

I don’t think we know if they’re citizens.

I know - someone posted earlier that they were and I couldn't find any information either way. From reading the requirements I don't see how Rosselys and her kids would have met all of them in the short time they were in the U.S..

Rosselys would have needed to have a green card for three years if she was applying as a spouse, five if not. There's also a complicated ten-step process of filling out forms, an interview then waiting to see if you've been approved.

I just don't see York helping her go through that, even if she had been married and in the U.S. for three years, which it appears she was not. I think York had a nefarious plan from the get go that had nothing to do with citizenship. MOO.

https://www.uscis.gov/citizenship/learners/apply-citizenship
https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default...ource Center Site/Publications/PDFs/M-685.pdf
https://www.usa.gov/become-us-citizen

I know - someone posted earlier that they were and I couldn't find any information either way. From reading the requirements I don't see how Rosselys and her kids would have met all of them in the short time they were in the U.S..

Rosselys would have needed to have a green card for three years if she was applying as a spouse, five if not. There's also a complicated ten-step process of filling out forms, an interview then waiting to see if you've been approved.

I just don't see York helping her go through that, even if she had been married and in the U.S. for three years, which it appears she was not. I think York had a nefarious plan from the get go that had nothing to do with citizenship. MOO.

https://www.uscis.gov/citizenship/learners/apply-citizenship
https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default...ource Center Site/Publications/PDFs/M-685.pdf
https://www.usa.gov/become-us-citizen
I remember there being pictures taken outside of the Immigration office or something like that. They were very proud in those pictures.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I remember there being pictures taken outside of the Immigration office or something like that. They were very proud in those pictures.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ah, okay, I see the photo (one of five) from November 8, 2016 of them standing outside of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration building. The caption reads "New Americans!" with a heart.

So how did that work? They were married on 12/17/2015, so if Rosselys had a green card (the permanent U. S. residency document) then she would have been eligible for citizenship as a spouse on 12/17/2018. But she's been missing since November 2016.

There's also a fiance form that can be filed as long as the couple marries within 90 days.

The other option would be if she applied for a green card by herself five years earlier - in 2010 or 2011.

Plus, just getting the green card takes time and requires filling out a petition and attending an interview to provide fingerprints, photos and a signature.

York posted a wedding picture on December 17, 2015. He says in a comment "Had to do a quickie for residency papers. 90 day window and I wanted it on my youngest girls birthday. Double blessing day."

I believe that refers to the requirement that you must marry your fiance within 90 days of filing form 129F:

If you are a U.S. citizen who wants to bring your foreign fiancé(e) to the United States in order to get married, you will need to file a Form I-129F, Petition For Alien Fiancé(e). This is the first step to obtaining a K-1 nonimmigrant visa for your fiancé(e). The K-1 nonimmigrant visa is also known as a fiancé(e) visa.

In order to obtain a K-1 fiancé(e) visa, you and your fiancé(e) must intend to marry each other within 90 days of your fiancé(e) entering the U.S as a K-1 nonimmigrant. Your marriage must be valid, meaning both you and your fiancé(e) have a bona fide intent to establish a life together and the marriage is not for the sole purpose of obtaining an immigration benefit.

If your fiancé(e) marries you within 90 days of being admitted to the United States as a K-1 nonimmigrant, he or she may apply for lawful permanent resident status in the United States (a Green Card).

https://www.uscis.gov/family/family-us-citizens/visas-fiancees-us-citizens

And, once again, that means Rosselys and her children could not have attained citizenship until 2018. I may be wrong so take all this as MOO but I believe York was lying about "New Americans."

https://www.browardclerk.org/clerkwebsite/Marriage/LicenseSearch.aspx
https://www.uscis.gov/greencard/adjustment-of-status

Marking. A lot seems to have happened in Nov 16, according to his photos etc charges dropped, apparent citizenship and then the mum disappears. This guy even looks like a creeper sorry but that’s MOO. When I put his name in the search bar on FB there are also photos of them all loving apparently tagged in Haiti.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NomDePlumme
Back