Found Safe KY - Charlee Campbell, 2, *autistic* & Pitbull Terrier Named Penny, Bullitt County, 7 Jun 2018

How could they have searched that hill 5 times and not found a trace of her, yet she and Penny come over that hill. Fishy as all get out. Something is rotten in Denmark and it's not a dirty diaper. I'm so glad they will be continuing the investigation. Someone disappeared that child. And someone after being pressured put her back. Ticks make it sound like she was out in the elements the whole time, but was she?
Obviously I don't know how long she was in the woods. It truly may have been the entire time ,or a few hours. There have been cases here where a small child DID survive in the woods, at night, and came by with scratches/scrapes but otherwise OK. One was in cold temps, and it assumed she wouldn't make it. But she did!

But ticks...you can go outside 30 minutes and have ticks on you this time of year. They are awful.

I don’t think cadaver dogs are trained to alert on blood, it’s the smell of decomp.
I guess I've always heard wrong. I've always been told that they can pick up the scent of blood, bones, body parts, and other body tissue. As long as it isn't still in a living body, it decomposes. Learn something new every day, I'll have to do more research on what people tell me before I repeat it. Oops.

I feel very strongly that dog kept her safe in ways we will never know.
I think that after the initial adventure, the dog has been trying to lead her home, but she was too young to realise that, and kept walking and then maybe sleeping and the dog stayed with her. That dog could have found her own way home in minutes, but not without leaving the little girl.
The 3 year old in Australia was found 3 miles from her home, which she and the dog had covered in a day and a half. The forest in Australia has really dense undergrowth. We do not have cold enough winters to kill it off, also deadly snakes and spiders.

I guess I've always heard wrong. I've always been told that they can pick up the scent of blood, bones, body parts, and other body tissue. As long as it isn't still in a living body, it decomposes. Learn something new every day, I'll have to do more research on what people tell me before I repeat it. Oops.
I could be wrong, let me double check real quick before you run with my thoughts :)

I think that after the initial adventure, the dog has been trying to lead her home, but she was too young to realise that, and kept walking and then maybe sleeping and the dog stayed with her. That dog could have found her own way home in minutes, but not without leaving the little girl.
The 3 year old in Australia was found 3 miles from her home, which she and the dog had covered in a day and a half. The forest in Australia has really dense undergrowth. We do not have cold enough winters to kill it off, also deadly snakes and spiders.
Crap, I cried when I read this post. How soft, how gentle!

I am absolutely positive that Penny kept Charlee safe and warm, and led her back home. What a dog.

I'm worried now with CPS stepping in that Charlee is going to be taken away from everyone she knows and end up in the system. Maybe this is a wake up call to Grandma and Grandpa to remind them, you have to watch a 2 year old every second of every day. No excuses!

I am absolutely positive that Penny kept Charlee safe and warm, and led her back home. What a dog.

I'm worried now with CPS stepping in that Charlee is going to be taken away from everyone she knows and end up in the system. Maybe this is a wake up call to Grandma and Grandpa to remind them, you have to watch a 2 year old every second of every day. No excuses!
And maybe a wake up call to her parents to step up and be parents.

How could they have searched that hill 5 times and not found a trace of her, yet she and Penny come over that hill. Fishy as all get out. Something is rotten in Denmark and it's not a dirty diaper. I'm so glad they will be continuing the investigation. Someone disappeared that child. And someone after being pressured put her back. Ticks make it sound like she was out in the elements the whole time, but was she?

This is one of those mysterious “Missing 411” type of cases!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back